Tyrell seal

So, if you took the seal in episode 1, does that affect the story in episode 2 at all.

Comments

• Haven't taken it but i assume you can use it to make a more official looking letter

• That's what I was assuming, but I'm curious whether that's what Telltale ending up doing, or if it didn't matter and Margaery just takes the seal with her when she leaves either way.

Lykan2 posted: »

Haven't taken it but i assume you can use it to make a more official looking letter

• Yeah you can do an official looking letter, doesnt change all that much I dont think though. Margery actually says she has to use her fathers for the rest of the letters as someone stole hers

• If you take the seal in episode 1, Margaery points out her former seal was stolen, but do not name anyone the guilty....yet.
    She takes the current seal on the table in episode 2 no matter what, but when you try to forge the letter, that does not matter, cause you already have the seal from episode 1 to work with.

• I wonder if it ends up that you lose the army with Eleana if you don't have the seal, and the family gets suspicious of the letter. In an inverse way, maybe you can get the army and marriage if you didn't ask Margaery for the favor in the first game.

• You can if you promise her half of ironwood.

HiroVoid posted: »

I wonder if it ends up that you lose the army with Eleana if you don't have the seal, and the family gets suspicious of the letter. In an i

• I meant more in a 'next episode' kind of way.

Smellzfishy posted: »

You can if you promise her half of ironwood.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.