The Wolf Among Us ending...what happened to Lily?

I'll be honest. I'm not sure where I'm going with this but with some decent theory crafting this might make for a interesting discussion.
(FYI I'm operating on the assumption Faith is glamoured as Nerissa)

Lily's Body: At the time of Lily's death, she was glamoured to look like Snow White. So her identity was hidden. So if Georgie killed Lily, he killed her while she was disguised as Snow White. So... something isn't adding up. You could say Georgie knew Lily was glamoured as Snow but Georgie told Bigby when they first met that a Snow glamour job would bring "heat". And if he killed Lily knowing she was glamoured as Snow, why didn't he use the glamour tube and reverse it. Wouldn't a Snow White corpse bring lots of "heat" down on him? Which begs the question, who dumped Lily's glamoured Snow head on Bigby's doorstep? Nerissa (Faith) only admitted to dumping Faith's (Nerissa's) head on his doorstep. It couldn't have been done by order from the Crooked Man seeing as how he wanted a mutual understanding with Bigby, an "alliance" as he called it. He wouldn't do this for intimidation purposes as it would have been extremely provocative and against his wishes for Bigby to get off his case. This brings up a more important question...

Who murdered Lily: The Crooked Man tells Bigby Georgie did it. Georgie subsequently admits to it. Saying he "killed em". Bigby can ask "Why did you kill them"? To which Georgie says "Does it matter"? Georgie is admitting here to killing both of them. Lily and Faith (Nerissa). Now fast forward to the ending conversation with Nerissa (Faith). Nerissa (Faith) says while she and Lily were sitting there Faith (Nerissa) walked in and she had to watch while Georgie...killed Faith (Nerissa). But what about Lily? Georgie was "ordered" to kill her too. He later admits to it. So why didn't Nerissa (Faith) mention that part? She only specified when Faith (Nerissa) walked in. Also... what about the apartment room where Crane and Lily were intimate while Lily was glamoured as Snow? That apartment was obviously the scene of a gruesome murder. The bed was drenched in blood... But I thought Georgie killed Lily by simply removing her ribbon...at the Pudding and Pie where he allegedly killed Faith (Nerissa). Why would he do it any other way? So what was with all the blood on the bed? We know Crane didn't kill anyone. So who savagely murdered Lily on the bed? Was Georgie hiding in the closet till Crane left? Which sounds laughable when he could have killed her at the Pudding and Pie via the ribbon. Plus pulling the ribbon off hardly causes a bloodbath, as witnessed with Vivian. I'm positive Georgie disposed of Lily's Snow glamoured body in the lake because Toad Jr said he heard laughing, then someone said "stop laughing at me". During the first meeting with the Crooked Man, before entering the room Georgie and Jersey can be heard arguing with Georgie saying "What did I tell ya? Stop laughing at me". Indicating Jersey was there as well when Georgie dumped the body. Speaking of that apartment room, remember the note Bigby found at the Pudding and Pie addressed to Faith from Lily? It read "Faith, Thanks for covering for me tonight! Lets talk before you go over to the apartment". So was Faith disguised as Lily around that time? And I also can't help but think a dagger was used to get all that blood on the bed. The only dagger I can think of belongs to Prince Lawrence. It shows up twice, once in his home and again at the lucky pawn. Is it meant to be shown as significant? Oddly though, Lawrence tries to kill himself with a gun, yet there is blood on that knife.

Am I being dense? Or is something not adding up...

Comments

• Basicly Georgie told Lily to go up for Crane, she pretended to be asleep and he came in and just took off her ribbon

• edited February 2015

Exactly. What probably happened was that Lily was going to meet The Woodsman, but Georgie set up a fake appointment with Crane instead. Crane already had visits with Lily at the hotel before. So Lily left to the hotel, pretended to be asleep on the bed, and Georgie sneaked in then pulled her ribbon off. Meanwhile, Faith covered for Lily by going to Toad's place to meet the Woodsman and started the game's beginning events that we all know.

Poogers555 posted: »

Basicly Georgie told Lily to go up for Crane, she pretended to be asleep and he came in and just took off her ribbon

• edited February 2015

(I removed comment, accidental repost)

• edited February 2015

But Nerissa (Faith) says Georgie murdered Faith (Nerissa) while both her and Lily were "sitting there" and had to watch. Why didn't Georgie just immediately proceed to kill Lily as well?

Also, as we saw with Vivian's death, ribbon decapitation hardly produces any blood. So ribbon removal while Lily was sleeping in the apartment seems unlikely.

Something is afoot here, I just cant place it...

Exactly. What probably happened was that Lily was going to meet The Woodsman, but Georgie set up a fake appointment with Crane instead. Cran

• Hmmm. I'm starting to think Telltale made some writing errors...

But Nerissa (Faith) says Georgie murdered Faith (Nerissa) while both her and Lily were "sitting there" and had to watch. Why didn't Georgie

• I had a completely different interpretation of one of your comments. You say that when Narissa says "we were talking when Faith came in," I took that to mean her and Georgie were talking about what he heard from the Crooked Man, not her and Lily were talking.

• We can't take Nerissa's statement as fact. She already lost credibility lying about the CM.

IrishJMA posted: »

I had a completely different interpretation of one of your comments. You say that when Narissa says "we were talking when Faith came in," I

• With the thought on Georgie not knowing that Lily was Snow, in the appointment book, next to Mr. Smith, it says "Lily(Snow White)". I thought that made it pretty clear that he was in the know about her.

• About that splattered blood on the bed. I absolutely couldn't agree that that blood belonged to Lily. Why? When we examined the body of Lily, the troll, there were no wounds.

There was no blood on the dress Lily (as Snow) wore. There was also no blood on the uniform Lily (as Snow) wore. In the picture where Crane was beside Lily/snow, there were still NO BLOOD.

The question now is, whose blood was it? It seemed that the body was dragged, wasn't it?

Don't tell me after Crane slept with Lily, someone showed up, dressed her in Snow's uniform and possibly didn't kill her there. The blood might have belonged to somebody else....

• There's a lot going on behind Lily's death. I can pretty well sense it.

After Crane slept with Lily (as snow, possibly dressed in the red gown), perhaps he told her to dress up as Snow in her uniform... I don't know why he'd say that or pfft XD But anywhoo... I'm still baffled. If Crane didn't tell her that, if he left immediately, who told Lily to dress up in Snow's uniform or who dressed her? Was she already dead when she was dressed in uniform? Or was she still alive?

• Hello. What I would like to learn is when was Lily killed, before or after Faith's death. If lily's death came first. It will make a lot of sense to me that there was a lot of blood. It means that lily's body was left there probably naked or with underwears. Whoever found her hours lately, maybe Narissa took the body and put snow clothes in order to manipulate Bigby. There are still loopholes even today. What you all think?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.