Episode 2 is glitched?

Is anyone else experiencing problems with ep 2? My choices from ep 1 aren't registering and it's really pissing me off. I played through ep 1 again to see if it would correct the problem but it has the same result. What the hell is wrong?

Comments

• Is anyone else experiencing problems with ep 2?

Have you been on these forums for the past week, everyone who plays on the Xbox has been facing the same problems you are facing (I'm assuming you play on the Xbox since the problem you're having is the same problem others are having). Telltale has been working on this problem but I guess it's still not fixed.

• Thanks for the info.

Is anyone else experiencing problems with ep 2? Have you been on these forums for the past week, everyone who plays on the Xbox has

• I've been playing on the iPad, and I haven't had any issues with saving my choices. I've had a couple of sound and screen glitches, but nothing that major.

• I've not even been playing 5 min, and so far have experienced the sound jumping i.e it repeats a sentence. But continued now I am stuck in a fight scene where I cannot move the cursor over a sword to press right trigger. I am playing on Xbox 360 so I have seen that there have been glitches reported, not quite got as far as it remembering my options from ep 1 but hear that thats a problem too.

Just wondered if anybody knows about them fixing the problem, or if there is somewhere I can keep checking back to see if they are talking about the problem and what they are gonna do.... if anything! should hope they are since its not as if its a free game and I've paid for the season pass!

• are you guys talking about 360 because my choices carried over

• I'm on Xbox One, experiencing the same choices issue. The strange part is that on this website my choices are the correct ones.

• Having the same problems with ps3.

• yeah Im on 360,

I managed to get past the glitch by rewinding and starting again, (which was annoying but oh well) it added and extra edge to hit the buttons on time. As I played through I believe my choices did carry over so no problem there.

Still a hell of a lot of problems with sound though, at one point Jon Snow pretty much had a whole conversation where his lips were moving but no sound came out, and when sound did start it had the whole of what he had said before overlapping it :/ I was worried he was asking me something that id then have to answer. Fortunately this wasn't the case but did ruin my immersion somewhat.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.