Ramsay Snow Defense Thread

124»

Comments

• Even Joffrey Ramsay Or The mountain?

Actually I can't say I hate anyone in the Game of Throne universe. ..I enjoy every I mean every character George R.R. Martin created.

• edited February 2015

yes, even those scum...dont get me wrong i dont condone their behavior in anyway or form (justice will prevail) and this is just fiction...i really appreciate George RR Martin's creation on all the characters (to be honest this is my favorite show/game of all time never have i cared about each individual so deeply, some are annoying at times but never dull, even the characters like Viserys Targaryen, Bronn, Syrio Forel even the Hot Pie).

Alt text

Even Joffrey Ramsay Or The mountain?

• might be better than sex..............................................................................................................................might.

yes, even those scum...dont get me wrong i dont condone their behavior in anyway or form (justice will prevail) and this is just fiction...i

• I could not agree more but i have seen people invole our society´s morals into a song of ice and fire that is a work of fiction.

yes, even those scum...dont get me wrong i dont condone their behavior in anyway or form (justice will prevail) and this is just fiction...i

• Actually I imagine that killing Ethan served a purpose. To say it had no reasoning would be false I think..

So he flayed the guy on the Kingsroad because he was sad...? Or brutally tortures people just for the hell of it? Or cuts a guy's dick off?

• edited February 2015

Killing Ethan while letting the rest of the family live after he gets the Ironwood deal shows his combination of cunning and impulsive IMO. He wanted to set an example of what happens if they refuse, so he did something impulsive like murder Ethan. He did, however, wait until he got the deal, which shows his cunning side. Having Whitehill take Ryon as his ward expresses this too, because he probably believed they wouldn't try to do anything "dumb" then.

• Defend Ramsay all you want. It still isn't an excuse to kill and torture all those people.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.