Got Season Pass Issue

I bought the season pass on my iPhone. I started to play on my ipad and it's asking me to pay for episodes 2-6 all over again. My iPhone and ipad use the same apple id. Please help.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you are on an iOS device, you are logged into the same Apple id, and are experiencing issues restoring your purchase, please try opening the app, then going to the Episodes Menu. Inside that menu there should be a Restore Purchases button. Tap that button, and your previous purchases should restore.

• Hi! Is there a way to restore a purchase of a multi-pack of the Game of Thrones after deleting the app from my iPad and reinstalling it later?

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

After you re-download the base game application from the App Store, you should be able to go to the Episodes menu, and tap the 'Restore Purchases' button, and your previous purchases will be available to download from in-app.

alwynsy posted: »

Hi! Is there a way to restore a purchase of a multi-pack of the Game of Thrones after deleting the app from my iPad and reinstalling it later?

This discussion has been closed.