Just calm down...

I don't understand why there is all this hate on a game that we have no clue about yet. Just because TT announced they were making this first doesn't mean TWD or TWAU isn't coming out later. It's all on a schedule and each team in Telltale is working on their own separate thing. People seem to think TT works simultaneously. Yea, when I saw this announced I was a bit confused, but I'm still gonna wait and see how this turns out. I'm not gonna say TT is going downhill because of this one game there are making. Telltale is a GAMING company which means they can and will make whatever they feel can benefit them and bring entertainment to the people who buy it. One of the main reasons why they are probably making this game is to actually create a singleplayer story/campaign experience to a sandbox game. I mean... it's called Minecraft Story Mode for a reason. This can open people up to play more games in this genre. All I'm saying is, wait until you see the final product before we make any judgements.

Comments

• People over react way too much. In the words of TWD's Clementine "People make things more complicated than they need to be", I think the hate will die down eventually, Even right now it's not as bad as it was initially.

• edited February 2015

Yea. It's just that the "The Really Telltale? So this isnt a joke?" thread with all the hateful comments and all just urked me and I just wanted to say something about it.

Saltlick123 posted: »

People over react way too much. In the words of TWD's Clementine "People make things more complicated than they need to be", I think the hate will die down eventually, Even right now it's not as bad as it was initially.

• edited February 2015

It's like judging a book by its cover :P(Not in a hating way)

• People are still complaining about dead hate?

• Seems to me everytime TTG is trying something new too many people are flipping their stuff.
    Then it all turns out alright and everyone is patting each others back like "I knew from the beginning this would be great."
    It got old fast, and they're not fooling anyone.

Story Mode has the chance to be straight up comedy, without any tragedy, except for when that creeper blows up your house. :p
    I think that should be welcomed. TTG games have been way too dark lately. (TftB is the exception)

• Poker Night 2 as well.

Talahar posted: »

Seems to me everytime TTG is trying something new too many people are flipping their stuff. Then it all turns out alright and everyone is p

• Nothing wrong with the Minecraftz.

• TTG games have been way too dark lately.

I honestly don't mind that, and I'm sure that a lot of other people don't either. Anyway, I do agree with everything else you said.

Talahar posted: »

Seems to me everytime TTG is trying something new too many people are flipping their stuff. Then it all turns out alright and everyone is p

• If you read above, you would of saw why I made this thread.

People are still complaining about dead hate?

• I did and there was still no reason...Everyone is over the arguing here.

OverDrive posted: »

If you read above, you would of saw why I made this thread.

• they cant appreciate the dedotaded wam

• Just like how there is no reason to be an asshole...

I did and there was still no reason...Everyone is over the arguing here.

• Are you calling me an asshole?

Just like how there is no reason to be an asshole...

• No. Not at all...

Are you calling me an asshole?

• Because it sounds like you're calling me an asshole.

No. Not at all...

• how much dedotated wam to forum

they cant appreciate the dedotaded wam

• Just calm down....

Alt text

• I am interested to see what Telltale plans to do with Minecraft, but I am going to look at some of the gameplay and story before I make my decision on whatever I am buying it or not.

• Heh, I remember that episode

Just calm down....

• The what?

they cant appreciate the dedotaded wam

• I hate Minecraft, but, Telltale may yet do a good job of it. Who knows at this point...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.