I sent a Ticket 9 Days ago. Also Games apparently dont belong to me.

Hi so I emailed a ticket 9 days ago, not even a single response to the problem and i see other people are having the same issue. No fix?
The games are mine on steam. I've played episode 1 Of Game of thrones i want to play episode 2 but apparently since i havent made a telltale till now the games arent mine. Ive played through the wolf among us without a telltale account and im gonna assume ill have the same issue with tales from the borderlands.

I understand that there's alot of work being done about it, you guys probably have a bunch of people just a bit irritated. I think all we need to know is that you guys are working on it.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, if you are receiving a Telltale Games Log In pop up right when starting the game, please close out of the game, and restart your Steam Client.(You should not receive a Telltale Games Log In window pop up message) Then after Steam has finished opening, click Play on the game again, and before you click on the 'Click To Continue' screen, try waiting a few minutes before clicking to continue. You should then not experience the issue again.

This discussion has been closed.