Minecraft. story.ideas

Hum when I saw this I was like oh that's cool but then I had this great idea why not make Minecraft a mmorpg that goes around the hole globe like use Google earth like en destiny and make the whole world mc and make quest create in fine enchants and in fine matireals to make armor and swords something like Terraria also allow to make your own skin and make different NPC that allow you to do in fine quest that get you elemmts and I was also implement the idea of tipe of character like people that are good builders be architects and people that are good with red stone like my self inventors also I was thinking about having countries and you chose what countries you are from and allows NPC to run the government or somethi

ng like that but still and also allow for people to buy homes and create monster bosses that allow you to get rare iteam

Comments

• I don't think you understand the Telltale way here.

It's a choice based narrative driven story game, which I assume will have little main interaction with gameplay. I do not know this, I am making guesses off of past games.

However if I can tell you anything...It's that this will not be a MMORPG and most of those ides will and can never happen in Telltale's style.

Sorry, hope you do enjoy what Telltale creates though.

• Minecraft as an MMOPRG may be great, and I'll most likely play one if there IS one. (cough CubeWorld cough)

Telltale works differently than what you envision it to be, their games are point n' click. And the story is strictly in a straight line, but with a little branching due to determinant characters and dialogue changes.

So, I recommend you to play CubeWorld if you want to play a Minecraft-esque RPG.

• They did say it will be in the telltale style

I don't think you understand the Telltale way here. It's a choice based narrative driven story game, which I assume will have little main

• Yes they did.

They did say it will be in the telltale style

• Whats with the coughing, you sick gurl?

Minecraft as an MMOPRG may be great, and I'll most likely play one if there IS one. (cough CubeWorld cough) Telltale works differently th

• See, see, people who support TT's choice, that's what many already warned you about, that is the kind of 12-year-olds you gonna attract with a game based on Minecraft... I can already see the Forum getting flooded with those kinds of posts, having no idea what kind of games TT makes and writing like they just, barely, learned writing.

• Based on your unnecessary use of commas like 5 times in that comment, I figure you just learned writing.

See, see, people who support TT's choice, that's what many already warned you about, that is the kind of 12-year-olds you gonna attract with

• edited February 2015

No, I haven't, I am however no Native English speaker. My native language is German. And ask anyone who can speak German, they'd all agree with me when I tell you we have some of the most complicated comma rules of all languages. In contrast to English, we have very strict and clear rules when to use a comma (which is much, much more often than in English). Leaning how and when to use commas is a big part of the German lessons in school. And I do tend to use the German comma rules even when I write in English. I hope I don't need to tell you that it is very difficult to just ignore rules and habits you had to learn and use your entire life :) .

The difference, however, between my mistakes, and the mistakes of the op, is that my text is at least relatively easy to read, that can't be said about his text. It almost hurts trying to find out what he wants to tell us.

Based on your unnecessary use of commas like 5 times in that comment, I figure you just learned writing.

• Alt text

Based on your unnecessary use of commas like 5 times in that comment, I figure you just learned writing.

• R.I.P Telltale community

Flooded with squeakers who don't even know what Telltale games are.

• Cut em' some slack, there are always newbies joining the forums despite not knowing anything about what they're willing to buy...

Mooreo posted: »

R.I.P Telltale community Flooded with squeakers who don't even know what Telltale games are.

• ITS YOU

I don't think you understand the Telltale way here. It's a choice based narrative driven story game, which I assume will have little main

• hmmm probs about the idea but probs not beacuse it is telltale (but what could possibly go wrong)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.