Release Date ?

When in 2015 is it going to be released?!?!?

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Telltale haven't announced a release date yet but it will likely be released later this year, keep an eye on the forums or on Telltale's Twitter, Facebook or Blog for any news.

Please note i am not Telltale staff so my guess of later this year is a personal one.

• No, it definitely will air in 2015. Telltale already confirmed that during the interactive press release.

OzzyUK posted: »

Telltale haven't announced a release date yet but it will likely be released later this year, keep an eye on the forums or on Telltale's Twi

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Yeah, i know the release date was announced for 2015 but i wanted to play it safe and not "confirm" it as some people might think moderators are Telltale staff and take my word as fact.

Also i think it will be released late this year sometime around mid to late Autumn or early Winter rather than the middle of the year which is why i said it was likely to be released later this year as they could surprise us and release it earlier than anticipated.

No, it definitely will air in 2015. Telltale already confirmed that during the interactive press release.

• Not even close.

Or Telltale soon...Whichever you prefer. :P

• Its cool, I get it. I also think its likely they will be releasing this a lot sooner than expected, maybe during the summer.

OzzyUK posted: »

Yeah, i know the release date was announced for 2015 but i wanted to play it safe and not "confirm" it as some people might think moderators

• Alt text

Not even close. Or Telltale soon...Whichever you prefer. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.