Cannot open game

I just bought Game of Thrones and have downloaded it. When I type in my email address and password to start playing the game, I am told to either retry or sign out. It will not accept my email/password even though I have been "verified" by telltale.

Comments

• Is anyone monitoring this site? I really would like to start playing my game, but no matter what I do, I keep being told that I can't log in...

• edited February 2015

I just download the wolf among us on itunes
    It would not open up on my ios 6 ipod 4 gen
    what can I do

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the delayed response. I believe you have already resolved your issue, but I will provide the information below for anyone else that has purchased the game from Steam, and are receiving a Telltale Games log in window:

If you are experiencing difficulties logging into your Telltale Account, please try restarting the game. Then after you have finished entering in your email address and password, instead of clicking 'Sign In', try pressing the Enter/Return Key on your keyboard, and see if you are then able to log in successfully, and play the game.

Boots7Emma posted: »

Is anyone monitoring this site? I really would like to start playing my game, but no matter what I do, I keep being told that I can't log in...

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, unfortunately the listing of iPod support in the compatibility section for the Walking Dead: Season 2 app is incorrect. The description section has an accurate list of supported hardware. We are not able to update this section on the store. We encourage you to either ask Apple for a refund or, if you have the option, to play on a supported device. Again, my apologies for any difficulties this causes you.

I just download the wolf among us on itunes It would not open up on my ios 6 ipod 4 gen what can I do

This discussion has been closed.