Some characters who are alive in the books will die in the show get ready!

2»

Comments

• Those motherfuckers they better not stop Cleganebowl... I'ma murder somebody.

Alt text

• Sadly the Forresters will never get their revenge on The Boltons

Duruial posted: »

Now that the plot armor has cracked, lets hope that Asher appears in the first episode of the new season, and murders Ramsay

• Apparently this person started watching the show from season 4. Not sure if troll...

jedimagic posted: »

Seriously ? Have you never watched the show or read the books ?

• If Hodor dies, I Hodor.

• I wonder if this will prompt a huge scenario direction change... or if they will just kill off minor characters, like firewallcano said.

To be honest, it could be interesting to be able to consider the show as some sort of "What if"... But I don't know. I think there are already enough deaths in the original material. I'm afraid they'll just kill people for shock value and the show will fall into some routine.

We'll see, but I have mixed feelings about this.

• edited February 2015

I don't exactly remember how it went in the books but could Melisandre resurrect him like Thoros of Myr does for Beric Dondarrion?

True, but he won't ever be the same IMO. Kind of like Lady Stoneheart

• This not actually a new thing... Pyp, Grenn, Jojen, you know?

• My God, Martin is getting really annoying with all these pointless declarations. What's he trying to do, rile up the book fan(atics)? Pffft.

• Maybe, I'm just not sure if that really is gonna be what happens.

JakeSt123 posted: »

I don't exactly remember how it went in the books but could Melisandre resurrect him like Thoros of Myr does for Beric Dondarrion?

• It already happened before, with Jojen Reed.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.