Possible Minecraft Youtubers as Characters?!?!

First off Telltale, DON'T DO IT!!!
Well, that is the only reason really. I don't want to see any minecraft youtubers in this. That would just ruin the game and faith in Telltale. You should just have the characters be the steve as main, possibly a customize character option to a created skin if possible, and have that as a main. Then the rest just be normal default skins. If there are any Minecraft Youtubers in this, than I am sure as hell not buying this.

Comments

• Don't worry, i'm sure that would never happen with TellTale

• I'd be surprised if they put Youtubers in the game- they'll already have a cast of voice actors lined up, and I imagine most gamers lack in the acting category. Then again, it would probably be a clever move from TT, as it'll attract a bigger audience and obviously those Youtubers included would then promote the game to their subscribers. It would be good for TT money wise, but personally I wouldn't want that to happen (personally I don't want the game to happen at all...)

• Non-speaking cameos in the background of scenes would be fine. Speaking characters would be awful and I hope TTG doesn't go for it.

• I agree with everyone else mine craft has always been about creativity so I'm honestly expecting some really unique and creative characters

• I think Telltale trying the 'create-your-own-protagonist' approach would be a good idea for Minecraft.

• edited March 2015

I think as long as no one knows the Youtubers are at least voice acting, then there won't be a bunch of negative threads. That is if some do.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.