I need some a clue!

edited October 2006 in Sam & Max
I'm not that great at adventure games, but do like them.
I am stuck with Sybil and the Personality test. I seem to have shown a desire for money and a violent reaction to dentistry, but cannot figure out "marry my mother." I have done the dream countless times, but never get the right response.

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2006
    There are only two things you need to change in the dream to get the right answer -- the mysterious stranger, and the donut box. (A lot of people miss the donut box.)

Spoiler below in text that's hopefully hard to read... to see it, highlight it with your mouse.

The mysterious stranger should be Sybil, and the donut box contains a wedding cake.
  • edited October 2006
    Well, how about a clue regarding my violent reaction to dentistry...am I supposed to be speaking word associations or showing actions. I have tried everything I can think of. Argh...an hour or more on one puzzle is too much!
  • edited October 2006
    Well, how about a clue regarding my violent reaction to dentistry...am I supposed to be speaking word associations or showing actions. I have tried everything I can think of. Argh...an hour or more on one puzzle is too much!

have you tried getting "violent" when she mentions words relating to dentistry? :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.