Monument to the Walking Dead: An Interactive Story (Ongoing)

Comments

• For once I feel that there was no choice with a good outcome and that somebody's going to die regardless

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Voting is closed! (!) Jerry will come out of hiding and surrender #Y'allFuckedUp

• Jerry motherfucking Stewart....

WHY DIDNT WE JUST STAY AND HIDE AHHHHHHH

Voting is closed! (!) Jerry will come out of hiding and surrender #Y'allFuckedUp

• edited July 2015

Oh shit... oh shit... oh shit shit shit... I knew that was a bad decision, but I know I have not fucked up. Jerry should have just shot that fucking asshole, that was the only logical option there. Shit, why did everyone just chose to surrender? And now Jordan is going to get killed by Zafir, Jerry is going to get tortured/killed by Clarice and Josie is going to get raped/tortured/killed by kidnapper-sonofabitch #3. Fuck no... I knew Zafir would spare no one, especially no innocent people... #plsdon'tdiejosie ;_;

• Weeeeeelllll. Yup. Totally fucked up on this one. No easy way to say it. Pepz gonna die.

• Oh no :(

Is it too late for me to change my vote?

• We're past that now. Sorry, but you'll have to live with your mistakes. :P

janitor posted: »

Oh no Is it too late for me to change my vote?

• No mercy...

...maybe just a little

DiverseGnu posted: »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Be merciful, I beg of you.

• Fuck, I missed the voting. God knows what's going to happen now. ;-;

• edited July 2015

Small update:

I've been working on the part off and on since I closed the voting and it's probably more than half-way done, but it's coming along somewhat slowly because my fatal enemy/best friend procrastination has been occupying me with a green-hatted hero in a particular gamecube game I've been striving to beat. >.>

<.<

Luckily I've beaten it and have resumed working on what will most likely be the finale for Chapter Three: "Sin". People get fucked up in this finale. Remember "Trauma"? Well prepare to meet Trauma's brother, Brain Trauma, which is surprising not caused by blunt force.

Scratch that. This part will pretty much be the finale of this chapter, but there will be a much shorter one after since I figured out a pretty nice choice to end off on. Be ready, I'm getting close to finishing writing this part. Hopefully in one or two hours, but don't get your hopes up, it could still be delayed another day.

• Oh fuck they're going to bash Jerry's head.

You people killed him.

Small update: I've been working on the part off and on since I closed the voting and it's probably more than half-way done, but it's comi

• edited July 2015

I said not blunt force. That sounds pretty blunt if you ask me.

If he did die because of the choices made, then yes, his death would be on the hands of those who voted for that choice. But fear not, there's always hope, right? ;)

Oh fuck they're going to bash Jerry's head. You people killed him.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited July 2015

Maybe Sasha comes and saves his ass, I dunno. Maybe he'll get Reeked.

I'm nor very confident. I don't recall of my characters in a fan fiction dying, but I'll be prepared? Maybe there's nohopeleft.

I said not blunt force. That sounds pretty blunt if you ask me. If he did die because of the choices made, then yes, his death would be on the hands of those who voted for that choice. But fear not, there's always hope, right?

• edited July 2015

Yes and no. While it is possible for Sasha to appear soon, it's only a possibility if a choice is made in the finale. If it isn't, I still have other plans for her. (By finale I mean the choice in the next part).

There's a first time for everything, amiright? >;)

Maybe Sasha comes and saves his ass, I dunno. Maybe he'll get Reeked. I'm nor very confident. I don't recall of my characters in a fan fiction dying, but I'll be prepared? Maybe there's nohopeleft.

• Chapter 3: “Sin” - Part 7

“Five,” Zafir began counting. The pistol was pointed directly at Jordan’s head and was held without shaking or leanentence. Jordan glanced towards Josephine with wide, terrified eyes knowing that she would never get a chance it right.

Zafir continued by slowly uttering the words one at a time. “Four.” Jerry had a lot to think about in the short countdown consisting of only five words. He wanted to killed those responsible for Dean’s murder and Josephine and Lindsay’s kidnapping. Jerry had already partially accomplished this goal already by killing two of those kidnappers at a lake back in San Antonio, but he feared more remained and clearly his fear of that was well placed. “Three. Two...”

“Fuck me,” Jerry muttered under his breath and he rose from his hiding step with his hands in the air. “Fine!” Jerry yelled as he regretfully dropped his pistol to the ground. Most of Zafir’s men turned to Jerry distracted, including Jake, whose expression filled with relief, but Zafir remained fixed on Jordan.

“One.” Zafir finished with Jerry clearly visible in the corner of his eye, he pulled the trigger without hesitation or hint of emotion and Jordan fell to the dry, hard ground. Her blood gentle covered the dirt in proximity to her lifeless body and dampened the fabric of Josephine's jeans. Josephine's eyes were wide as they could be.

“You fucking piece of shit--” Jerry began to yell with a furious anger but paused as his eyes darted to the pistol he had just abandoned. He quickly lunged for it, but it was already too late for him to take it back. He felt the sharp and piercing pain of a bullet passing through his forehead that's pain seemed to almost echo down his spine.

He felt dazed but oddly not quite dead, and staggering to stand upright, he soon fell to the ground. And though his vision was red - either with anger or the blood now covering his face - he could still see several figures before him.

“Jesus Christ!” It was the second sonofabitch - the bitch’s bitch. He could barely make out Jake holding Jordan’s head in his lap trying to see if she was somehow, against all odds, still alive. “What the fuck, man?!” Jake growled under his breath. “You lying little--” Jake settled down to a whisper and shook his head. “Fuck you,” he hissed as he stared daggers at Zafir.

Jerry’s attention suddenly snapped back to Zafir, who had ditched his gun to go with a more hands-on method, as he was grabbed around the shoulders and pulled to his feet by the old, but strong, man. “Was it you?” Zafir questioned with ferocity the likes Jerry had never seen.

Jerry was still in shock; stunned by the bullet that entered his head. With his silence, his interrogator grew impatient. The tight grip of Zafir served as the insult to injury as he felt Zafir’s fingernails dig into his shoulders. “F-Fu-- uc--” Jerry stammered. Both fell silent as Jerry blinked several times to get the blood out of his eyes. He reluctantly nodded with a dazed expression.

Zafir then pushed him angrily and Jerry fell backwards onto the barbed wire fence. “You took everything from me!” Zafir cried. “You killed children, too, you know!” Jerry laid on his back facing the sky. He was unresponsive.

Zafir shook his head, disappointed it could not have gone on for longer. His lip curled as he reached for the knife at his pants leg, and, seemingly, prepared to mutilate Jerry’s dead corpse.

To Zafir’s surprise, Jerry moved his hand to shield himself defensively, but when the blow did not come, he attempted to pulled himself off the fence. To do so, Jerry grabbed hold of the jagged wire and painfully rose to his shaky feet. “I-I’m-- Sorry,” Jerry mumbled with almost inaudible words as he fell to his knees. Despite his confession, his vision fell on the pistol he dropped on the ground, and he reached for it reached for it slowly and with desperate determination.

But he was all-too slow. Zafir stepped on his hand with his heavy boot, effectively pinning it, as he reached for the pistol himself. With the gun in hand, Zafir pointed the snot of the pistol to Jerry’s head. “I’m most definitely not,” he replied.

Jerry blinked several times as he looked up at the gun through blood-red tinted eyes. His vision fell to the farmhouse where, in the upstairs window, Ashley was lining up a shot. A smirk found its way to Jerry’s expression as he waited for the sound of a shot.

As Jerry’s vision slowly faded from head trauma, loss of blood, and general exhaustion, a shot rang through the air. Zafir felt the jolt of pain shoot throughout his shoulder blade as a bloody wound splattered into appearance on his back.

“Ah!” Zafir moaned as he dropped the knife, though he still held the pistol with a tightening grip. His men recoiled in surprise as they turned to the farmhouse and another one of them was shot in the ear.

“Shoot them!” Zafir hissed in pain while caressing his shoulder. “Shoot them!”

With the group of several men hastily aiming towards the farmhouse’s upstairs window, the figure that was Ashley ducked down in an attempt to escape the incoming barrage of bullets. The bullets tore their way through the wooden house’s siding and sent dust and splinters into the air.

Amidst the confusing, Jake twisted his vision away from the house and Jordan’s body, and instead focused on the girl next to him; he didn’t recall her name, but he grabbed her by the elbow and without hesitation pulled her along and back towards the road with him.

This wasn’t what he wanted. Vengeance didn’t work out well, it seemed. The lines seemed to have faded, and with it, his once just conclusion to take out the one who ruined it all was tainted by Zafir. Never did he wish to undo what he’d done more than today. The night Christian died, and he had to keep him from coming back, the morning after was when he set out early enough to find the remaining Harvest Hills group, but was too late and had to return to Zafir’s camp before his shittin’ story was uncovered as a complete lie - he wished he had found them then.

Past is the past, Jake thought as he rushed the young woman down the dirt road. But the past was his past; it was his duty alone to made up for his shortcomings and mistakes.

The man who did it was as good as dead, but the man who killed him had the blood of a friend on his hands; blood Zafir promised to spare. A promise he broke in cold blood.

Josephine tripped as she was pulled along with him, and fell to the ground in a heap. “Shit… I’m sorry!” Jake apologized. His eyes darted back to the yard where Zafir and his people were occupied with the shooting in the window. His vision bounced back to Josephine as she struggled to break free of his grasp.

“I don’t mean any harm!” Jake assured and she stopped pulling away from him. “I’m gonna take off that damn gag and those restraints, but I need you to stay quiet - don’t run either - while I take out my knife.”

Josephine nodded uneasily and Jake released her arm. He pulled a pocket knife from his jeans and began cutting away at her bindings. As he finally discard the rope that had tied her hands around her back, he removed the cloth tied around her face.

“T-Thank you..” she mumbled while massaging her wrists.

“Don’t mention it.” Jake peered towards the house once again and realized that several of the men were approaching the house. “Oh shit,” he exclaimed with a worried look.

Josephine shared his expression. “What are we going to do?” Josephine looked to the trucks parked just more than twenty feet away. “Do you have any thing better than… that,” she point to Jake’s holster, “in your trucks?”

Jake nodded. “Got a few, actually.” He grimaced. “Ammo on the other hand isn’t so abundant.”

“None or some?” Josephine further questioned. “They got it all on them,” Jake replied. Josephine shook her head. “We’re so fucked,” she hissed angrily.

“You’re people, they’re in the house, right?” Jake asked. Josephine bite her lip as she recalled Atlanta, Ashley and Daniel walking towards the house and entering it. “Yes, or, well, I think so.”

“We got to get your people out of here, first and foremost.” Jake narrowed his eyes on the farmhouse once again. “I’m thinking… I’m thinking our only way into it would be the back door--” Jake’s proposal was cut off when the sound of feet steps came from behind the RV.

Caught off guard, Jake hesitantly reached for his pistol and rested his hand on it while a person rounded the corner with rifle in hand. “Violet!” Jake hissed.

The person was a woman with an inexperienced look on her face as she approached Jake while eying Josephine. “Jake,” she hissed back, “who’s this?”

“A friend.” Jake eyed her rifle. “Is that loaded?” Violet nodded. Jake bared a slightly relieved expression. “I need it. Zafir’s gone fucking mad. He straight up executed Jordan.”

Violet narrowed her eyes. “Wasn’t that part of his and your’s plan?” Jake caught a furious glare from Josephine. “It was supposed to be sort of a scare tactic. He was not supposed to fucking kill her.”

“Fuck you,” Josephine muttered as she punched him in the side. Violet didn’t know how to react, but awkwardly pointed the rifle in her direction. Jake caressed his side in momentary pain. “I deserved that, alright? It-- It worked the way it was supposed to, but Zafir killed her anyway, even after Jerry surrendered.”

Violet eyed Josephine and slowly lowered the rifle. “So… where do I factor into this?” She looked towards the house and her eyes widened. “Is Trevor with him? Is he with Zafir?”

Jake gave an unsure nod as he looked back at the farm house’s frontyard. “I think so. Are you… going to come with us?”

“I’m not leaving without him, if that’s what you’re asking,” she replied.

Josephine angrily stepped into their brief conversation. “And what the fuck do you mean by ‘us’?”

“If you think you’re not getting the fuck outta here, you’re extremely mistaken.” Jake defensively gestured to the upstairs window. “You wanna be swiss cheese? We’ve got my pistol and her rifle, they, on the other hand, have fucking assault rifles!”

Josephine bite her lip trying to think of a reply. Unable to come up with a reasonable one, she shook her head. “Fine,” she hissed through gritted teeth. “Point taken.”

Jake was poised to continue back was put off by the sudden sound of more gun shots. Him, Violet, and Josephine turned to the house again and saw two women and a child standing at the upstairs window.

As Jake saw this he immediately made a mad dash towards to get under the window with Violet following close-behind. Josephine followed as well, but more caution until she realized it was indeed Ashley, Atlanta and Daniel, in which she then broke up into a run.

Ashley jumped out the window and landed in a heap as she attempt to regain a standing position. She reached for her pistol but stopped when she saw Josephine among the two. “J-Josie?” Ashley mumbled weakly.

At second glance, Josephine noticed that she was bleeding from several places from where she caught stray bullets. “Jesus Christ…” Josephine exclaimed as she approached her worryingly.

Jake’s eyes darted upwards to the other woman and the kid. They needed to get down too, but the kid wasn’t jumping and the other woman up there was trying to get him to without pushing him. “C’mon, I’ll catch you!” Jake shouted to them and Atlanta gave an uneasy nod. “C’mon, he’ll catch you.”

Daniel slowly and reluctantly nodded as he bite his lip and let himself fall towards Jake who caught him and quickly set him to the ground. Jake prepared to catch Atlanta too, if needed, but saw her eyes dart behind her then she jumped without hesitation and several bullets went flying out the window she was just sitting on.

She landed on her feet with little uncomfort as she raced towards her partner, Ashley, and attempted to get her to throw her arm over her shoulder. Jake rushed over and shook his head. “I’ve got her, you focus on running with the kid!”

Atlanta nodded without a second thought and started running to Daniel while Ashley sent Josephine a worried look. “It’s-- It’s fine,” Josephine not-so-reassuringly nodded. Jake picked up Ashley with a huff and began running with the rest back to the road as he heard the distanced shouting of one of Zafir’s men, “They’re making a run for it!”

That was their cue to get out of there. Jake dashed towards the road with Ashley in his arms, but stopped as he saw Violet standing over a corpse in terror. As he ran past he saw the face of Trevor with a bloody right-half of his head. He was the one who caught Ashley’s second bullet.

“We gotta go, Violet!” Jake yelled to the wide-eyed woman. “He’s-- He’s dead.” Jake pleaded. “If you don’t start running now they’ll mow us all down!”

Violet nodded with a shocked expression and backed away from her brother’s dead body. As she bite her lip, and briefly closed her eyes, she pushed tears from them then turned to the road and picked up pace.

While she left, Jake’s vision fell upon Jerry’s body that lay in the dirt with a blood-covered head. He shook his head and continued running with the dazed Ashley in his arms. Several more shots echoed behind him from the upstairs window and he saw the dust rise into the air behind him in the corner of his eye as he ran. With a clear motivation to keep running, he didn’t stop until he reached the truck the others had stopped by.

His vision landed on Daniel and Josephine climbing into the backseat and quickly corrected them. “The other truck!” Jake shouted, gesturing with his head to the one behind it. “I don’t have the keys to start that one!”

“Everyone into the cabin, we’re on goddamn, bumpy country road, you’ll straight up fly out of the backend if you try it! And I’m driving!” he barked orders as helped Atlanta lower Ashley into the floor of the truck. Everyone piled in the back as Jake hopped into the front seat with Josephine in the passenger’s.

“Buckle up if you got one,” Jake yelled as he started the car and prepared to pull away, but he suddenly stopped and looked towards Josephine. “Where the fuck are we going?!” Jake asked with a panicked look.

“Why are you asking me?” Josephine snapped back. “Floor it!”

“I’m asking because we ain’t going to stop for a very long time!” He looked to the road ahead and the road behind them. “Which is it gonna be then?!” Josephine nodded reluctantly and quickly choose an answer as several people left the farmhouse in a hurry…

[Go back the way you came - to Freer, and, in the long run, San Antonio.]

[Continue forward - continue towards their destination, Laredo.]

• Seriously though, you might want to give this choice some thought. It will change a LOT of stuff. Choose wisely here, men.

• [Go back the way you came - to Freer, and, in the long run, San Antonio.]

• [Continue forward - continue towards their destination, Laredo.]

Chapter 3: “Sin” - Part 7 “Five,” Zafir began counting. The pistol was pointed directly at Jordan’s head and was held without shaking or

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited July 2015

Fuck fuck FUCK.

I was expecting him to be shoot in like the knees and beaten, but no.

Why would you surrender? Why? All who voted for that KILLED him AHHHH and Jordan who I don't care about.

Fuck.

I...

Tell me Jerry could have lived. Tell me it was a bad choice. I will have vengeance on all those if it is. Jerry motherfucking Stewart....

Chapter 3: “Sin” - Part 7 “Five,” Zafir began counting. The pistol was pointed directly at Jordan’s head and was held without shaking or

• [Continue forward- Continue towards their destination, Laredo.] There is no way I would go to San Antone. That is one of the most heavily populated cities in the United States.

Great Chapter!

• edited July 2015

Alt text

Wha... wha... oh my god D:

God what a part, what a wonderfully written, gut-wrenching part! It almost shocked me as much as the Act 1 finale, up to the point where I once again nearly forgot how to Liquid. I mean, after you announced that we fucked up, I basically expected something terrible to happen. And after you announced that there would be a brain trauma not caused by blunt force I knew someone was about to get shot in the head. I also made the mistake of reading that announcement when I woke up in the middle of last night by chance. Had a hard time continuing my sleep after that... Now I have to write a lot to express how I feel about this part, I hope you don't mind a long comment.

First of all, I expected Jordan to die. There was no way Zafir would have let her life as soon as he got his hands on Jerry. Still, her death saddens me, mainly because I deeply hoped that she and Josie would get the chance to talk about what happened, so that Josie could either forgive her or condemn her. And Jordan would have deserved forgiveness. Well, at least Josie is still alive and kicking for now and Atlanta knows Jordan's side of the story, so perhaps there's still the chance to at least learn how she feels about this kidnapping mess.

Speaking of Josie, she was the positive surprise of this part. I was about 70% sure that she was going to die and about 30% sure that Zafir would spare her, just to give her to kidnapper-sonofabitch #3. And I even hoped for that outcome, because it would have meant at least her survival. Not even once have I dared to hope for a more positive outcome in her situation, so I have no words to express my relief. When Jake just pulled her away from all of that mess, that was just... that was... that was wonderful. Still, thanks to the rest of the part, I'm not even close to be as happy as I should be for her. But I have to say, you managed to turn my opinion on Jake around by 180 degrees in a single part. Hail Jake, switcher of sides and savior of Josie! Long may he live! Seriously, that scene alone managed to make him one of my favourite characters ever, after Josie of course and after... oh fuck... after Jerry...

And now the one thing that shocked me more than Josie's survival and in a far more negative way. Jerry motherfucking Stewart. I mean, I half expect him to be still alive, after he survived that headshot at least in good enough shape to be still able to speak. He's Jerry motherfucking Stewart after all! But aside from the fact that the bullet will have probably caused brain damage, the best situation I could think off for him right now is that Clarice keeps him alive to kill him slowly, as vengeance for that fucker Vincent. Things don't look good for him, one way or the other.

Oh god... that part was... shocking, in more than one way. And I almost forgot to vote over this comment.

Turning around now does not sound good after all they have lost. As quality said, San Antonio is one of the most heavily populated cities in the US. Besides, they came so far, turning around now does not sound good. And on top of that, if they go back to San Antonio, Zafir will probably soon find out where they are heading. If they move to Laredo, there is at least a small chance that he will loose their trail.

By the way, I have to know: What would have happened if we would have chosen one of the other two choices? I assume if Jerry would have stayed silent, things would have been similarly bad for Jordan and worse for Josie. But what if he would have started to shoot?

• Yes, yes, yes. If we want to see Sasha we want to choose this. I need a character to root for.

DiverseGnu posted: »

• And now the one thing that shocked me more than Josie's survival and in a far more negative way. Jerry motherfucking Stewart. I mean, I half expect him to be still alive, after he survived that headshot at least in good enough shape to be still able to speak. He's Jerry motherfucking Stewart after all! But aside from the fact that the bullet will have probably caused brain damage, the best situation I could think off for him right now is that Clarice keeps him alive to kill him slowly, as vengeance for that fucker Vincent. Things don't look good for him, one way or the other.

What if he's not dead and Zafir's men take him and we can save him. Please.

Wha... wha... oh my god God what a part, what a wonderfully written, gut-wrenching part! It almost shocked me as much as the Act 1 final

• edited July 2015

Rereading it, I am now pretty sure that he's not dead yet. He even had enough strength left to pull himself up for a short moment and that is a good sign, I guess. Of course, at the moment he is unconscious and in a state of shock and I guess his condition can be described as critical at best. That said, I don't think the group has any chance of freeing him. Even attempting it would be a slaughter. They don't have good weapons to take on Zafir and his gang, they are vastly outnumbered. Ashley, apparently one of their best shots, is wounded. Dan is a child, Josie has no experience with guns and from the little we saw of her I guess that Violet isn't exactly the best shot either. Which would leave Atlanta and Jake against at least two dozen men with automatic weapons. However, I am convinced that this is not the end of Jerry. If he survived that headshot, he can survive everything. If Clarice plans to torture him, she will have to patch him up first though, or else he'll die for sure. I mean, dude was shot in the head. Perhaps he'll get in a position where he can free himself, that might be the only chance he has. And since he knows that the group wants to go to Laredo, I guess he will probably head there if he manages to escape. If the group decides to turn around to San Antonio, Jerry probably won't know about it.

And now the one thing that shocked me more than Josie's survival and in a far more negative way. Jerry motherfucking Stewart. I mean, I half

• There's a lot to address and I can't do that immediately, so I'll just address one of the bigger questions you asked and do the others later, if you don't mine.

The alternate choices: If Jerry had stayed in cover he would have gotten out of the situation mostly unharmed, but as Zafir neared his count down, and with no Jerry in sight, Jake would have panicked a bit and drawn his gun on Zafir to stop him from potentially killing Jordan and then Josie after he noticed something was off about Zafir. Which wouldn't result in Zafir's death, but would cause Jake to be majorly injured with Jordan and Josie still in Zafir's hands.

On the other hand if Jerry came out of cover shooting he would have killed Zafir, but he would have gotten fall more shot up in the process since he was surrounded by Zafir's men. He would have also taken out one of Zafir's men while also injuring a another one or even two.

Wha... wha... oh my god God what a part, what a wonderfully written, gut-wrenching part! It almost shocked me as much as the Act 1 final

• There's a lot to address and I can't do that immediately, so I'll just address one of the bigger questions you asked and do the others later, if you don't mine.

I don't mind at all :)

If Jerry had stayed in cover he would have gotten out of the situation mostly unharmed, but as Zafir neared his count down, and with no Jerry in sight, Jake would have panicked a bit and drawn his gun on Zafir to stop him from potentially killing Jordan and then Josie after he noticed something was off about Zafir. Which wouldn't result in Zafir's death, but would cause Jake to be majorly injured with Jordan and Josie still in Zafir's hands.

As expected, that sounds like the worst choice, at least for Josie and by extension for Jake as well. I'm surprised by Jordan's survival on this route, but in the long run her chances of survival would have been extremely slim in Zafir's hands either way. I'm very glad that this choice wasn't the one that got picked, even though an unharmed Jerry sounds quite nice.

On the other hand if Jerry came out of cover shooting he would have killed Zafir, but he would have gotten fall more shot up in the process since he was surrounded by Zafir's men. He would have also taken out one of Zafir's men while also injuring a another one or even two.

And this... damn it... Only a dead Zafir is a good Zafir, so that sounds like a very good choice. But Jerry would have been killed, yes? In that case I'm more ambigous about this. I mean, there would have been something good and something bad resulting out of this choice. I guess Jake wouldn't have turned on Zafir on that route, which was basically the best thing that happened out of the choice that finally won. But with him leading the mall people, neither Jordan nor Josie would have been in immediate danger, as I guess that Jake would have never harmed a friend or an innocent person. Aaah, I'm conflicted about it. Either this or the choice that won actually sound like the least bad outcomes for this situation.

There's a lot to address and I can't do that immediately, so I'll just address one of the bigger questions you asked and do the others later

• In one choice he could have been A-Okay, in the other he would have been even more fucked up. _(ツ)_/

Fuck fuck FUCK. I was expecting him to be shoot in like the knees and beaten, but no. Why would you surrender? Why? All who voted for

• [Continue forward - continue towards their destination, Laredo.]

For fuck's sake Zafir, just die already :- D

• [Go back the way you came - to Freer, and, in the long run, San Antonio.] LINDSAY AND KEITH ARE THERE YOU BITCHES DON´T LEAVE.

FUCK THIS JORDAN AND JERRY NO

• If Jerry had stayed in cover he would have gotten out of the situation mostly unharmed, but as Zafir neared his count down, and with no Jerry in sight, Jake would have panicked a bit and drawn his gun on Zafir to stop him from potentially killing Jordan and then Josie after he noticed something was off about Zafir. Which wouldn't result in Zafir's death, but would cause Jake to be majorly injured with Jordan and Josie still in Zafir's hands.

Fuck no one had to die. Everyone who didn't vote this killed Jordan and Jerry.

There's a lot to address and I can't do that immediately, so I'll just address one of the bigger questions you asked and do the others later

• Sagig why would you vote to surrender and come out? Why?

supersagig posted: »

[Go back the way you came - to Freer, and, in the long run, San Antonio.] LINDSAY AND KEITH ARE THERE YOU BITCHES DON´T LEAVE. FUCK THIS JORDAN AND JERRY NO

• No, Jordan and Jerry :( At least the rest of the group is still alive and I also think that Jerry is not dead yet. But that was still hard!

I think both options can result in something bad or something good. But Laredo was always their goal and turning back now would mean that Christian and Jordan died in vain.

• I checked the character board. I noticed that Jerry was not under the deceased section. So either hope forgot, or he's not dead!

Sagig why would you vote to surrender and come out? Why?

• You shouldn't have said anything ;)

mr.quality posted: »

I checked the character board. I noticed that Jerry was not under the deceased section. So either hope forgot, or he's not dead!

• Well fuck :/ one might say, there is truly no hope left now that Jerry's dead

You shouldn't have said anything

• Fuck. Fucking fuck. Motherfuckers fucking shit up. Fuck.

You shouldn't have said anything

• You could say Zafir might have broken him.

Well fuck one might say, there is truly no hope left now that Jerry's dead

• That was a damn fine pun

You could say Zafir might have broken him.

• Alt text

Voting is closed!

(!) The group will continue to their original destination, the city of Laredo.

As the image above suggests, I have been very inactive with this story, but I will be continuing with the next part very soon. Keep in mind, like I said before, it will be awful short. Then again it is the finale of this chapter. I've been... eh, not that great, but I believe I'm better now and will try to stay more active with this story, as well as fellow users' stories I've been missing out on. (Sorry if you're among them ._. I'll try to get back to them soon). Anyway, I hope that covers it. Have a good night!

• Chapter 3: “Sin” - Part 8

“Keep straight -- we’re going to Laredo,” Josephine hissed with a hint of resent towards Jake. He did not give a warning as he slammed on the gas pedal and they began flying down the road within a cloud of dust trailing the truck.

Behind them, Zafir and his men scrambled to the county road and continued to fire their barrage of bullets. But luckily Jake was already far enough down the road for the bullets to lose their accuracy, with the truck only catching a few of the speeding projectiles, none of which seemed to hinder the mobility of the truck.

As Zafir cursed the world and continued his fire, most of his men were already lowering their weapons and rushing towards the other trucks. Zafir continued to pull the trigger far after the clip had emptied. His eyes, through the slits of his bandaged face, stared in pure hatred at the retreating truck.

Jake breathed several heavy sighs of relief as his eyes darted to the rearview mirror. “What’s in Laredo…” Jake questioned with a mumble. A silence followed and Jake’s eyes settled on Josephine’s for this moment.

“A safe-zone,” Josephine answered.

Now that the seemingly consent shots had died down to nothing. The sound of a lock turning echoed from inside the house, underneath a rug as it began to be pushed off of a small trap door beneath it. A pair of wide eyes stared through the crack and towards the open front door, where several bodies laid seemingly dead in view.

End of Chapter 3

• That was a great chapter, definitely one of my favourites in the whole story, despite the longer breaks :D While this final part was quite short of course, I still liked it. That penultimate part has to be one of my favourite parts in the whole story so far. I really wonder what's next for the group in Laredo. A safe zone does sound interesting. I hope it will be something like Alexandria, but I have the bad, bad feeling that it might be a trap, similar to Terminus. Safe zones are always a huge gamble. Perhaps it would have been a wiser decision to travel back to San Antonio. Ah, nonetheless, I'm looking forward for the next chapter, as always. And I'm afraid for the next chapter, as always.

But I'm also curious who that person inside of the house might be. Maria perhaps? Or Sasha, who was often hinted at by InGen? Kidnapper-sonofabitch #3? Or perhaps a completely new character? But I also see that Zafir and his goons left Jerry's body behind, which kind off destroys my theories about him being kept alive for torture. I still don't think he's dead for real, so I hope that he and the mysterious person from the house (provided that it is a friendly person) will team up and travel after the rest of the group. Speaking of the rest of the group, I am scared for their lives (Josie's in particular of course, but especially Atlanta's and Jake's as well) now that Zafir is after them.

As for the group, I realized they are in a pretty tense situation now even aside from Zafir. There's Violet, who lost her brother thanks to Ashley and I have no idea how she will react. Ashley herself is wounded. And then there's Josie, who is probably very upset about Jordan being the one who helped kidnapping her. I really hope that Atlanta can help in that last case, as she knows Jordan's side of the story and might be able to make Josie feel less betrayed by her, but I have a bad feeling for the Violet and Ashley situation.

Chapter 3: “Sin” - Part 8 “Keep straight -- we’re going to Laredo,” Josephine hissed with a hint of resent towards Jake. He did not give

Sign in to comment in this discussion.