Disc Version lag

I really wish I never would have bought this game via disc. It was the worst idea that I've ever had in my entire life because it's so laggy that it's nearly unplayable. I deleted A LOT of space in my hard drive, even having to delete GTA 5, I cleared the system cache, I restarted my xbox, I've basically done everything that there is and still it continues to be grow so extremely laggy that sometimes it doesn't even read my button inputs, or it reads it far too late.

It sort of worked a little bit when I cleared a bunch of data from my xbox and disconnected off of xbox live but then when it came time to another action sequence it just fucked up completely. It's become virtually unplayable, and you guys seriously need to either make an update that fixes the game, or recall it because this is just extremely ridiculous. I'm already thinking about returning the game and it's a terrible shame because if it weren't for these horrible lag issues(I really don't seem to be the only person with this issue) then it'd be a fucking phenomenal game. I love the fables comic book series so for god's sakes please fix this freaking problem since it's clearly nothing on my end(I've done literally every suggestion that I've seen. Also, no I do NOT have the trial version, or the downloaded version in my hard drive. I have 9 gb of space available as well.)

P.S. I registered on these forums for the sole reason that I paid 20 bucks for a broken game.

Comments

• edited February 2015

UPDATE: Alright, so I just cleared even more space and now the game is lagging even worse than before. Telltale games, please for the love of fucking christ if you're going to release a disc version either make it work or don't even release the fucking game in the first place because this is bullshit. I can't return this game because it's already been opened, so I feel extremely ripped off and even though you guys make amazing stories you also make extremely broken games and this NEEDS to be fixed ASAP. I came so freaking close to buying Game of Thrones but now I'm not so sure because I'm afraid that even the downloadable version won't work properly. This is god damn bullshit.

• edited February 2015

Okay, so there's nothing else I can do is there? :/ Jeez, way to treat a customer eh?

I mean for god's sakes I'm seriously asking for help and I'm not getting anything.

• I understand how you feel I have been trying to get help with this problem for some time now and have had very little help and the help they did offer did not do a thing.

• Honestly, at this point I'm so pissed off that I just want my fucking money back. I know it's "just 20 dollars" but I can't stand the idea of being ripped off by a lazy company that won't do jack to help me. As long as this problem exists I don't think I'm ever going to buy a telltale game ever again and I'm gonna tell as much people as I can about this bullshit problem.

• I`ve just found a solution for the lag in this game. This is what I do: Everytime I am going to play, I go to Audio/video options from the main menu and deactivate the subtitles, then I Activate it again. When I do this, the lag dissapear for some reason. This works for me, and I really hope that everybody can fix this problem with the same method. Let me know if it works for you guys. PD: Pardon me if my english is not right.

Honestly, at this point I'm so pissed off that I just want my fucking money back. I know it's "just 20 dollars" but I can't stand the idea o

This discussion has been closed.