I'm really hoping for...

A Murray cameo! He ruled hardcore in MI3 and his appearance, though brief, in MI4 was much appreciated. I'm really hoping to see him even for a moment in one of the episodes.

That said, there were so, so many hidden in-jokes for fans of the Homestar universe packed into SBCG4AP, and my favourite character Homsar had some really incredible segments, especially in episode 2.
I'm sure they're sailor-tailoring these games around everything people have said they wanted in the next Monkey Island adventure, I wouldn't be surprised to see the old "harbinger of doom" return.

And whatever happened to Largo LaGrande, besides the april fool's "MI5" joke a few years back?

Comments

• edited June 2009
    And whatever happened to Largo LaGrande, besides the april fool's "MI5" joke a few years back?

Nah, I suggest leaving Largo where he is.
    I loved so much that character, but I think he belongs in MI2.
  • edited June 2009
    Still, you gotta wonder what the heck happened to him. At least we had some closure about Wally.

Largo needs his own spinoff series! :D
  • edited June 2009
    I'm sure everybody here is rooting for a Murray cameo.

Here's an idea for Largo just off the top of my head: he survived the explosion of LeChuck's fortress, and after floating for days on a piece of LeChuck's massive voodoo throne, surviving on the meat of the sharks he beat to death, he washed up on Phatt Island and weaseled his way into a lucrative (by his making) job as Governor Phatt's chief law enforcer.
  • edited June 2009
    Here's an epic thought.....Largo meets Murray!
  • edited June 2009
    Maybe Largo is Murray!

• edited June 2009
    Maybe Largo is Murray!

Largo is Jacob.
  • edited June 2009
    Mataku wrote: »
    Largo is Jacob.

Rosebud is the Largo Embargo
  • edited June 2009
    If you look at my polls Murray was more popular than Elaine Marley ,
  • edited June 2009
    I would only want to see Murray return if he had a sidekick role again, and the relationship was similar to Curse of Monkey Island was. But keep it original. No more scaring gravediggers, because as Guybrush said, "That was funny once."
  • edited June 2009
    Maybe Largo is Murray!

That actually makes a lot of sense, i mean, he died in the explosion, and hes evil, so yeah, maybe that's it.
  • edited June 2009
    Do pirates change their names upon undeath?

also, wasn't murray taller prior to his decapitation?
  • edited June 2009
    If Murray is in the game, I hope he's an item you can carry in your stupendously large trousers and used ala CMI or like Max in Hit The Road or like in the "bug" in recent Sam & Max episodes. SIR! Who do you want me to torture SIR! Mmmwwaahahahaha!
  • TeaTea
    edited June 2009
    Here's an epic thought.....Largo meets Murray!

As a machinima maybe.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.