Short-haired Talia?

I've played Game of Thrones Episode Two on Android.
And I noticed 'lines' on Talia's hairs. Android version have lower quality tekstures than PC or PS3
SO these 'lines' are more noticable on Android.
It looks like TellTale gonna remove these parts of hairs from full model.
I've seen it before in TWD in Carley's and Kenny's model.
Alt text

Comments

• Telltale's models are low-poly as is even on the PC, the shaders makes them unnoticable.

With the android version, the models and textures are toned down (with the shader's effect minimized), I noticed a line on Clem's arm during the stitching scene in 'All That Remains' when I had it on my old phone.

• Yeah, Clem's arm with bite was removed and they put there arm with bandage.
    So i think that they 'cut' Talia's hairs.

Telltale's models are low-poly as is even on the PC, the shaders makes them unnoticable. With the android version, the models and texture

• Well, she did mention how she's been trained how to wield a sword.

Maybe she'll cut er hair and go full arya? :D

• That'd be pretty cool to be honest.

Flog61 posted: »

Well, she did mention how she's been trained how to wield a sword. Maybe she'll cut er hair and go full arya?

• edited March 2015

Yeah, I think it's just where the meshes/polygons meet. I guess if anyone looks hard enough they'll be able to find it on other characters too.

EDIT: If you open her model in 3DS Max there's no seams on the hair so I'm guessing that OP's only spotted a graphical problem.

Telltale's models are low-poly as is even on the PC, the shaders makes them unnoticable. With the android version, the models and texture

• Hopefully not, enough people accuse the Forresters of being Stark ripoffs as it is.

Flog61 posted: »

Well, she did mention how she's been trained how to wield a sword. Maybe she'll cut er hair and go full arya?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.