The Game and The TV Show Cross Predictions

the game starts at the sharp end of season 3, meaning we have prior knowledge of what's going to happen in the show. and with all of the TV show char crossovers, we have at least a little idea of what is most likely to occur in the game. (unlike twd s3, in which us fans have to patiently wait, quietly considering suicide.)

this thread contains no game spoilers, only show spoilers. consider yourself warned!
WARNING: GAME OF THRONES SEASON 4 SPOILERS BELOW!
so, this thread is for some crossover theories! first let me share my own, tho:

---I think that we will be at castle black when the wildlings attack! (we might even witness ygritte's death!)

---I also think that mira will attend the purple wedding. (margarey might even confide in telling her that she was the one who murdered joffrey!)

---finally, i think that lord tyrion being accused of joffrey's murder may play a role

so, have fun posting your thoughts below! these may just be wacky theories, but at least we have the show to base them off of!

Comments

• edited February 2015

You are most likely right with your theories. Correction though on your second example: Margaery wasn't the one who poisoned Joffrey it was actually her grandmother Lady Olenna. Margaery didn't know about it until her grandmother, herself, told her about it.

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited February 2015

I'm sure Mira will attend the purple wedding. Maybe she will bake pigeon pie.

• I didn't know anyone knew who killed joffrey? spoiler alert! nah, im jk. i'm sure i woulda found out soon enough anywho.

seanstin posted: »

You are most likely right with your theories. Correction though on your second example: Margaery wasn't the one who poisoned Joffrey it was

• edited February 2015

Woops! lol sorry, I should've put a spoiler tag on that one ;)

jules_v_g posted: »

I didn't know anyone knew who killed joffrey? spoiler alert! nah, im jk. i'm sure i woulda found out soon enough anywho.

• Littlefinger and Lady Olenna both revealed their involvement not long after.

jules_v_g posted: »

I didn't know anyone knew who killed joffrey? spoiler alert! nah, im jk. i'm sure i woulda found out soon enough anywho.

1. Battle of Castle Black/Stannis' arrival
    2. Purple Wedding
    3. Tyrion's trial

I feel like all of these are gonna be part of the game in some way

• I thought the same about the wildlings and ygritte's death and I thought we'd see Mira at the purple wedding but not the part about Margaery telling her about killing Joffrey...maybe though?

• edited February 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Omid's cat posted: »

I'm sure Mira will attend the purple wedding. Maybe she will bake pigeon pie.

• edited February 2015

Maybe Cersei will blame Mira and Tyrion of killing Joffrey? Since he was helping Mira, Cersei might think we are involved somehow.

• edited February 2015

I'm curious, and I apologize for this being off-topic, but do people who have watched the show and not read the books know who really sent the assassin to kill Bran? I don't remember if it was revealed in the show or not. Edit: Nevermind, I looked it up. You don't.

On topic though, I think it's safe to assume Mira was already in the show.

• I think the game is - for the most part - meant to present new content so I'm not actually sure if we'll see the battle at Castle Black or not. Might be that Gared's gone beyond the wall by that point.

• Actually, we do know. Joffrey sent the catspaw to kill Bran in an attempt to please Robert. Robert had said something about Bran deserving a quick death (I'm quite sure, it's been awhile since I've read) and Joffrey of course, went the most extreme way possible. He stole one of Robert's elaborate knives and gave it to the catspaw, but since the guy was just some peasant Joffrey probably paid a few coins to, it obviously didn't go as planned.

At the wedding, Tyrion makes a remark about the blade, and Joffrey acts all suspicious, obviously realizing it was the one he gave to the catspaw. I don't quite remember how it went down, but Tyrion definitiely figured out at that point that it was Joffrey who arranged the assassination.

I'm curious, and I apologize for this being off-topic, but do people who have watched the show and not read the books know who really sent t

• PuhChewyChomp asked 'do people who have watched the show and not read the books know.' So the answer is no, although they should have mentioned it at the wedding, they didn't in the show. Show-watchers don't know.

• "I'm no stranger to Valyrian steel." - Joffrey

• This^.

PuhChewyChomp asked 'do people who have watched the show and not read the books know.' So the answer is no, although they should have mentioned it at the wedding, they didn't in the show. Show-watchers don't know.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.