What does Tyrion want from Mira?

2»

Comments

• Are you talking to me? I obviously know who she is

Arya kind of stupid? -Sigh- Well at least you know who Arya is now.

• That was a reply to me. At this point where I'am at she's kind of silly for her age, but grows up to be badass :)

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Are you talking to me? I obviously know who she is

• edited February 2015

People,let's not derail the topic,now we must all ask Jill what's all of that has to do with Tyrion want,since she doesn't even tell us the main point of this thread.

• edited February 2015

I'll never forget the thread where she was dead sure that Disney created the fables.

oh Jill u so craaaaaaay and that's why i love you

• The dragon eggs were not from the Targaryens. They're a wedding gift from Magister Illyrio, a merchant prince of Pentos, the man who is hosting them and arranged the marriage to Drogo. Daenerys and her brother Viserys are the only Targaryens left. It's a complicated show, but maybe you should watch more than one episode and focus on what's going on before you start posting threads about it.

• is this a joke? lol

• No, it isn't a joke

Mercyva posted: »

is this a joke? lol

• There I fixed it.

• No, I don't think that is what he wants with Mira.
    There are reasons why not, but I don't want to spoil it.

• Aw. I kind of wanted to whatever the original post was

• edited February 2015

Yet kind of true, really.

At least in this context.

I guess people are rude here! This is an insult.

• What?

Yet kind of true, really. At least in this context.

• edited February 2015

what if he wanted Mira from the game to have relations with him for always having her back?

Maybe, but probably not. You have to know the context though, as you are far from that point yet.

I learned that Daenery's has a troubled past and seems shy, worried, strong, and beautiful at this point.

She is all of that, to some extent or another.

The dragons she takes care of came from the wedding as a gift from the Tageryians.

No, it's like this: Daenerys father, Aerys Targaryen, was known as the 'Mad King'. There was a rebellion, and the capital King's Landing fell to the Lannisters (It's a bit more complicated but you'll get there). She and her brother were sent to Essos (the eastern continent besides Westeros) to exile to avoid them being killed. Her brother is Viserys, the guy who wants his rightful throne back (since his father was, in his view, the last king and he is the rightful heir, he despised Robert Baratheon as the Ursupator who sits the throne unrightfully). The guy who gave the eggs to Daenerys is merchant who hosts them for the time being.

Tyrion seems like a cool person and badass pimp right now lol

He definitley is :D

Queen Cersei and her brother are in a incest relationship

They are.

The Wildling's and WhiteWalkers roam the forests beyond the Wall

Well...kind of. You'll get there.

Jon Snow is a part of the nights watch and begging to go home.

He actually isn't in the Night's Watch in the beginning of the show, but wants to join them because he has a romantic view of them and feels like he has no place amongst his half-siblings (he's Ned Stark's bastard)

He also has a brother who soon falls off the wall after Cercei's brother pushes him down.

He isn't pushed of the Wall, it's 700 feet tall. There wouldn't be anything left to resurrect. He is pushed from one of the towers of Winterfell because he watched the queen and her brother being incestrous.

I'm guess in Ep. 102 Snow's brother gets resurrected by the dog he's been training which gave him the wolf powers in season 4

You are not able to understand it at this point as you don't have enough information yet. It's similar, but a bit different.

Arya is silly and adorable at this moment

Yep.

Sansa is falling in love with Joffery of King's Landing

Hmmmm...well, you'll see 3:)

The Lannister's killed Sansa mother's brother

No. The Mad King (a Targaryen, not a Lannister!) had her father's father and brother executed because he's mad.

Winter's coming

Winter is coming!

It was a great episode and will continue watching

Good, you won't be disappointed. I hope I didn't spoil too much ;)

• It's just some random predictions.

To be fair, in the beginning I didn't know what I was watching either.

I wouldn't say people are rude, but there should be understanding. Because in beginning you are really lost with a show like Game of Thrones lol

What?

• You must not of seen her original post, It was very confusing and had no rhyme or reason. Then she called everyone rude for not understanding and I told her to calm down and not insult us. :P

It's just some random predictions. To be fair, in the beginning I didn't know what I was watching either. I wouldn't say people are ru

• edited February 2015

I have indeed not. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding then ;P

I've only seen this updated thread and they all seemed like valid theories and small mistakes that you'll learn are wrong in an Episode or two.

You must not of seen her original post, It was very confusing and had no rhyme or reason. Then she called everyone rude for not understanding and I told her to calm down and not insult us. :P

• Yeah, after she explains them and stuff. :P

I have indeed not. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding then ;P I've only seen this updated thread and they all seemed like valid theories and small mistakes that you'll learn are wrong in an Episode or two.

• Like I said, I haven't seen the old thread.

Yeah, after she explains them and stuff. :P

• Okay. I got that, I was just saying that to this:

they all seemed like valid theories and small mistakes that you'll learn are wrong in an Episode or two.

They're valid theories AFTER she explained them.

Like I said, I haven't seen the old thread.

• Thanks jill, was confused for a minute

That was a reply to me. At this point where I'am at she's kind of silly for her age, but grows up to be badass

Sign in to comment in this discussion.