Purchased but site says I don't own

I just purchased the PC version (WDS1). The game prompts me to sign in with my account. It tells me I have no license associated with my account. The telltale site says I have no receipts or purchase record. My bank says i paid for it. I can't remember my order number, didn't write it down.

Tablet WIN8.1

If this platform isn't supported please contact me regarding a refund.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. There does not seem to be any orders associated with your account. Can you please clarify if there were any other email addresses that you may have used when purchasing the game? Or if you used PayPal, does your PayPal account have a different email address associated with it?

• No, my email address is accurate. I can provide banking information for the transaction if needed.

I apologize for the inconvenience. There does not seem to be any orders associated with your account. Can you please clarify if there were a

My apologies, it appears that when you purchased the game you entered your email address incorrectly. I have found your order, and transferred it over to this account @BEAMN. You should now be able to successfully play the game by logging into your account now.

BEAMN posted: »

No, my email address is accurate. I can provide banking information for the transaction if needed.

• I also need some help I purchased the game on steam and I logged into my account with the same info I used for TWD and it worked just fine. I played episode 1 and 2 and have not opened the game for some time I wanted to look at the choices I made so I tried getting back on today and it says I don't own the game even though my choices are displaying on the website for me.

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you are receiving a Telltale Games Log In pop up right when starting the game, please close out of the game, and restart your Steam Client.(You should not receive a Telltale Games Log In window pop up message) Then after Steam has finished opening, click Play on the game again, and before you click on the 'Click To Continue' screen, try waiting a few minutes before clicking to continue. You should then not experience the issue again.

I also need some help I purchased the game on steam and I logged into my account with the same info I used for TWD and it worked just fine.

• Works like a charm I appreciate the help.

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you are receiving a Telltale Games Log In pop up right when starting the game, please close out of the

You're welcome, enjoy the game!

Works like a charm I appreciate the help.

• Just bought the GoT game (for the second time, after upgrading my graphics card). Now the receipts and transactions show that I own it, but when I go to play, it says I don't own the game. Within my account it says both that I just purchased the game and that I don't own any games. Frustration is ensuing. Please fix!

• Hmmm...well, works now, thanks

My apologies, it appears that when you purchased the game you entered your email address incorrectly. I have found your order, and transferr

My apologies, I have adjusted your account, and you should now be able to download and play Game of Thrones from your My Games page. Enjoy the game!

dan32967 posted: »

Just bought the GoT game (for the second time, after upgrading my graphics card). Now the receipts and transactions show that I own it, but

• I also have purchased pretty much all of the Telltale games on Steam, and it doesn't show them in My Games on this website. I just finished Tales from the Borderlands episode 1 and wanted to look at what other choices it showed on here, but when I logged in from the web browser it shows me as owning no games. I own on Steam The Walking Dead Season 1 and 2, the Strong Bad game, Back to the Future, Sam and Max, Wolf Among Us,and Game of Thrones, and none of them show on here. I didn't have my account verified by e-mail before when I played the other games, but after I did I tried updating and restarting Steam, logging in in game, giving it a few minutes, and then logging back into the website. Is there a way to have Steam verify them to here?

Thanks much

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator

The only games showing on your Telltale "My Games" page are games purchased or redeemed directly from this website.

LockeXT posted: »

I also have purchased pretty much all of the Telltale games on Steam, and it doesn't show them in My Games on this website. I just finished

This discussion has been closed.