The Decaying Age (Interactive story)

edited March 2015 in Forum Games

This will be a zombie apocalypse story set in Australia 20 years after the outbreak. The zombies in this story are somewhat different from other zombies. At daytime they are basically corpses but at night they come to life as advanced predators with a hunger for flesh. Also animals can become zombies. The story will focus on different groups in different places of Australia. The story probably won't start for a while due to my other stories but I would prefer to have characters ready for when this does start. Also it will consist of 6 episodes.

Character Template

Name:

Age: (You can make a child character but I would prefer only 1 from each user as I don't want a group ran by 10 year olds).

Appearance:

Casual clothing:

Weapon of choice:

Personality:

Backstory:

Country of Origin: (Remember that this is Australia, so it would make sense for there to be more Australians).

Mental state:

Other info:

Episode List

Episode 1: The Outbreak

Episode 2: 20 Years Later

Episode 3: The Decaying Age

Episode 4: The Circus of Death

Episode 5: The Zoo

Episode 6: Predator & Prey

Please PM your characters to me especially if there are secrets you want to reveal.

Comments

• well there you start something new and refresh... I will give you the permission to use elaborate characters

• edited February 2015

You made Buddy (Thanks for making him btw, he's going to have a big role in the story.) now it's my turn.

Name: Samuel Harrison (Aka "Smiley face")

Appearance: His face is burned and he doesn't have a nose. He has a long black hair on the left side of his head, the right side has burned. He has cut his mouth with scissors so he smiles all the time (Same way as Jeff the killer). So in other words, he looks pretty fucking creepy without his mask. He has 3 masks which he wears. His regulars are: Clown mask, a mask made by one of his victim's face and a pig mask. He still sometimes moves without his mask. When he tortures someone he takes his mask off. He has diamond blue eyes

Casual clothing: A clown univorm.

Weapon of choice: Machete, axe, a pipe. He has a lot of tools with him though because he needs them when he tortures someone.

Personality: He doesn't really have any emotions left inside him. He's really sneaky. He can hide and he can just disappear if he wants to. He's crazy. His torturing style is worse than anyone could ever imagine. He's really aggresive and violent. One moment he might be calm, but a few seconds after he could just kill you. He doesn't really talk anymore, he just writes notes. He usually creeps the shit out of people before he deals with them.

Backstory: Samuel was not a popular kid. The other students bullied him very much, because his family was so poor. When the years went on, Samuel got really depressed. His mother tried to help Samuel, but he didn't talk anymore. When he went to high school, it got worse. And that's when Samuel lost it. His bullies were found one by one near the school, brutally murdered. And with brutally I mean they didn't have their eye balls left, or they didn't have anything else than their bones left. Samuel's parents figured out something was wrong, so Samuel had to deal with them too. He became crazier every year. When he was an adult, people all around the world had heard about the Smiley Face. When the apocalypse started he started look for survivors to kill and torture.

Country of origin: Australia

Mental state: Fucking insane.

Other info: He's 210 cm tall.

• Thanks!

finlander posted: »

You made Buddy (Thanks for making him btw, he's going to have a big role in the story.) now it's my turn. Name: Samuel Harrison (Aka "Smi

• Did you base the PM ME CHARACTER SECRETS thing from when i made Cypher for Pandoras box?

• Name: Wilson Smithson

Appearance: black short heddle hair , brown eyes , 2,01 cm tall , caucasian. Has a long scarf acroos the nose.

Casual clothing: Wears a black pants , yellow boots , grey jacket , green socks , red shirt.

Weapon of choice: Hatchet that Natalie gave him and AK-47.

Personality: Nervous , Quite , Pensative , Caring , Kind , Honest , Emotional.

Backstory: He was with his mother when the ZA started. She got bit and they found Natalie , who lost her son Harry , alone. His mother begged for her to take care of Wilson and accepted.

Country of Origin: Australia

Mental state: has crazy dreams and a lot of angry attacks

Other info:

Name: Natalie Burk

Appearance: white short curly hair , brown eyes , african-american , 1,83 cm tall.

Casual clothing: Wears a grey shirt , yellow jacket , blue boots , black socks , light blue pants.

Weapon of choice: Rifle and Hunt Knife

Personality: Distrustful , Good Liar , Smart , Reluctant , Calm , Cold , Caring , Pragmatic.

Backstory: She lost her son James at the start of the ZA. He got devoured in front of her eyes. She later meet Wilson and her bitten mom.

Country of Origin: (Remember that this is Australia, so it would make sense for there to be more Australians).

Mental state: Fine

Other info:

• Character Template

Name: Megan Sato

Appearance: Megan has bright blonde hair, she was white skin.. Megan also has green eyes.

Casual clothing: Megan wears a dirty t shirt with numbers "68" on it

Weapon of choice: Axe

Personality: Megan is always kind and nice to everybody most of the time, but she isn't afraid to stand up for herself. Megan has a sometimes sassy attitude especially when she wants privacy.

Backstory: Megan's parents came from Japan on vacation, her parents survived but her mother died giving birth to her and her father was killed two years after. Megan speaks no Japanese but understands that she has Japanese heritage.

Country of Origin: Australia

Mental state: Good

Other info:

• Cypher? huh

Lord_EAA posted: »

Did you base the PM ME CHARACTER SECRETS thing from when i made Cypher for Pandoras box?

• .................do not losen to me i is crazy......

supersagig posted: »

Cypher? huh

• losen

You mean listen?

.................do not losen to me i is crazy......

• ......i is crazy..................................................(Do you guys think he bought it?)

losen You mean listen?

• i can hear and i didn´t bought it :P. Now tell me everything about Cypher or DIE

......i is crazy..................................................(Do you guys think he bought it?)

• Ok Cypher is ............................................................oh man look at the time...........

i can hear and i didn´t bought it :P. Now tell me everything about Cypher or DIE

• Name: Michal Oxford

Appearance: green eyes, short brown hair, 6'8''

Casual clothing: blue jeans, military boots, black t-shirt

Weapon of choice: .45 revolver, combat knife

Personality: Michal was with some friends when it all started, needless to say they didn't make it. He never gt back to see if his parents ever made it out alive. Michal spent a lot of time alone after that, just wondering around.

Country of origin: Australia

Mental state: wavering.

• Scratch that, she has asian skin and brown hair

Carley123 posted: »

Character Template Name: Megan Sato Gender: Female Age: 14 Appearance: Megan has bright blonde hair, she was white skin.. Megan

• Thanks!

mr.quality posted: »

Name: Michal Oxford Age: 32 Appearance: green eyes, short brown hair, 6'8'' Casual clothing: blue jeans, military boots, black t-sh

• Thanks!

Carley123 posted: »

Character Template Name: Megan Sato Gender: Female Age: 14 Appearance: Megan has bright blonde hair, she was white skin.. Megan

• Episode List

Episode 1: The Outbreak

Episode 2: 20 Years Later

Episode 3: The Decaying Age

Episode 4: The Circus of Death

Episode 5: The Zoo

Episode 6: Predator & Prey

• And he needs your permission because?

ualexen92 posted: »

well there you start something new and refresh... I will give you the permission to use elaborate characters

Sign in to comment in this discussion.