No logging in

Hi everyone,

I redownloaded replayed the 5 episodes after years since the last time. It occurred to me that I was never asked to log in to my Telltale account. Was the requirement removed or does it detect my account in another way?

I bought the game directly from Telltale, not from steam or anything. They appear in "My games" on this website.

I imagine this has been asked before, but if there was a way to search just the BttF forum instead of all forums at once, I couldn't find it. There was too much "noise" in the search results from more recent games.

Comments

• I don't know the answer, but if you've played any other Telltale Games on the same computer and logged in with them, it likely used the same credentials.

• Sorry, I expected a notification for a reply and didn't get one.

Unless I'm forgetting something, the only other one was Monkey Island, but from the DVD which doesn't ask for details anyway. So I guess I must be forgetting something.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited November 2015

I know this is quite an old post, but I have recently discovered that Telltale actually removed DRM from their older titles on their store.

Indrid Cold posted: »

Sorry, I expected a notification for a reply and didn't get one. Unless I'm forgetting something, the only other one was Monkey Island, but from the DVD which doesn't ask for details anyway. So I guess I must be forgetting something.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.