The DVD

TeaTea
edited June 2009 in Sam & Max
So I bought all of Season One (episode by episode, hey - it was a $5 coupon deal, and two were free) - does that mean I'm entitled to the DVD for the shipping costs? Or does that only apply to Strongbad/Monkey Island (I think I read that somewhere)?

So yeah - the shipping costs or the full $19.95 ?

Comments

• edited June 2009
    TheJoe wrote: »
    So I bought all of Season One (episode by episode, hey - it was a $5 coupon deal, and two were free) - does that mean I'm entitled to the DVD for the shipping costs? Or does that only apply to Strongbad/Monkey Island (I think I read that somewhere)?

So yeah - the shipping costs or the full $19.95 ?

Go to http://www.telltalegames.com/store/samandmax-season1-disc and enter your order number. I think you only qualify for a free disc if you bought the entire season in one go, though, but there is a discount for having bought an episode. (Actually, right now it says $26 but that has to be a misprint, surely?)
  • edited June 2009
    You should email Telltale Support(support@telltalegames.com). I'm pretty sure they give you a coupon code in the event that you bought them all individually.
  • TeaTea
    edited June 2009
    You should email Telltale Support(support@telltalegames.com). I'm pretty sure they give you a coupon code in the event that you bought them all individually.

All right, that's probably the best way to go about it.

Edit: Got my code, only to make it invalid by using it to check the totals in PayPal. Silly ol' me. Hope they can send another one
Sign in to comment in this discussion.