Really TellTale?

I like the concept, but here is what I would do:

1. Make it Next-Gen only. The reason for this is so you can push the limits of the PS4, Xbox One, and PC to deliver breathtaking visuals at the highest frame rate possible.

2. Do NOT make it just point-and-click. The reason why is because it will make a boring experience for this, and will just make it like all you other games, but with a new coat of paint. I also wanna see an epic boss battle with the Ender Dragon.

3. Make it with Steve, Notch, and Herobrine in it. i don't know why, but I just wanna see Steve in it. Also having Herobrine in there could lead to an epic boss battle.

Comments

• The reason for this is so you can push the limits of the PS4, Xbox One, and PC to deliver breathtaking visuals at the highest frame rate possible.

I... uh... don't exactly think of "breathtaking visuals" when I think of Minecraft. Maybe I'm in the minority by saying that, but who knows. ;)

Do NOT make it just point-and-click. The reason why is because it will make a boring experience for this, and will just make it like all you other games, but with a new coat of paint. I also wanna see an epic boss battle with the Ender Dragon.

Point and click is just about all that Telltale does. They could do something new for Minecraft (similar to how Walking Dead introduced choice making), but for the most part, the backbone of the game will almost certainly consist of point and click gameplay.

Make it with Steve, Notch, and Herobrine in it. i don't know why, but I just wanna see Steve in it. Also having Herobrine in there could lead to an epic boss battle.

The Info Quest II interactive FAQ states that Minecraft: Story Mode will not be about Steve.

• The reason for this is so you can push the limits of the PS4, Xbox One, and PC to deliver breathtaking visuals at the highest frame rate possible.

We're talking Minecraft here, I highly doubt they're going to be making visuals that the last gen consoles can't handle.

Do NOT make it just point-and-click.

That's Telltale's style, that's like telling a BestBuy to not sell electronics.

• edited March 2015

But Telltale makes point and click games ;-;

That's like their thing

• Yes really, it's already announced.

• Is OP from Planet Earth?

All these questions are answered already through FAQ or common sense.

• A few bits of action would be nice. Something similar to the Walking Dead which did feature some small combat segments.

Breathtaking visuals? The last-gen consoles are still capable of that, even if the tech is old.

As for having Steve, that's not even his real name according to Notch. It was suggested as a joke by another dev and it just kinda caught on with the community. Steve doesn't even have any character development, so you may as well just make up a completely new skin and name, someone better than just "Steve."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.