XBLA Sound

edited June 2009 in Sam & Max
Sometimes when I'm finishing up a conversation, no sound will come from Sam. I usually have the subtitles on, so can read that he should say "Let's go", but he does not actually say it. I've only noticed it happen with him; I guess it's because he does the most talking.

Also, on a few occasions when someone is saying something, before they get to finish their sentence the next bit of dialogue will cut in. It's as if they are interrupting the sentence (but really, they shouldn't be).

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Actually, yeah I've had this too. I was thinking it was because I skipped the dialogue beforehand which might have fudged up the next line, but I'm not too sure.
  • edited June 2009
    I'm pretty sure this is just a problem with the xbla version, it's not just your copy. It was mentioned in some of the reviews.
  • edited June 2009
    The Wii version has the same problem sometimes. Also, Max's "Whee!" after hitting him might glitch up too.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    This should only affect really short lines. It's still a pretty big bummer though. The good news is that Season 2 shouldn't have that problem.
  • edited June 2009
    Ah, I see. At least it's not just me then!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.