Season 2?

2»

Comments

• edited January 2012
    I would love for a new season...I just played this one and it was a blast. In fact, other than the Sam and Max games, this was my favorite series from Telltale so far.
  • edited May 2012
    Now there's gonna be a 1 min short special maybe there's enough intrest to warrent a second series?...pretty please.
  • edited October 2012
    Would love this. Just played all of Grand Adventures for the first time and I simply couldn't put it down.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited October 2012
    I would also love a second season. Ben Whitehead was good in this, but he has improved a lot as Wallace (see Wallace & Gromit's Musical Marvels). I'd love to see him tackle the character now that he has the pitch right as well as the vocal inflections (the latter of which he always did a great job with). :D
  • Second season would be great!

• It would, but considering that TTG is currently more interested to make games like The Walking Dead and The Wolf Amogn Us, I just don't see that they would make sequel to one of their older and less succesfull games. Although I think that Wallace & Gromit was great and don't understand why it failed to become popular.

DarkSlim posted: »

Second season would be great!

• edited November 2013

Look what I spotted in steam's database that was added today:

http://steamdb.info/app/31149

http://steamdb.info/app/31159

• It would, but considering that TTG is currently more interested to make games like The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us, I just don't see that they would make sequel to one of their older and less successful games. Although I think that Wallace & Gromit was great and don't understand why it failed to become popular.

It's a British institution, personifying many things quintessentially 1960's British. American kids go "meh, cool" to that kind of thing nowadays, then turn to something more in line with today's US youth culture, eg. Walking Dead.

It would, but considering that TTG is currently more interested to make games like The Walking Dead and The Wolf Amogn Us, I just don't see th

• edited November 2013

I don't know about the States, but in Europe the franchise is quite popular and the movies are frequently shown on TV in many countries, so it's a well known franchise at least in Europe and Europe has big adventure game markets (at least I think so, because these days it seems that most new adventure games are European).

tbm1986 posted: »

It would, but considering that TTG is currently more interested to make games like The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us, I just don't see th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.