Is this realistic or same old same old?

Do you think this will be a more realistic game or the same old same old Minecraft?

Comments

• Its Minecraft

• Telltale will be using a hyper realistic art style for Minecraft. You heard it here first!...

...just kidding! ;) Telltale tries to stay faithful to the source material, so expect a typical Minecraft art style.

• It will be Minecraft.

• Considering TWD S2 has so many people complaining it's not realistic enough, Telltale will definitely bring the realism on this one. Almost matching real life just you wait.

• Alt text

DoubleJump posted: »

Considering TWD S2 has so many people complaining it's not realistic enough, Telltale will definitely bring the realism on this one. Almost matching real life just you wait.

• Man, there is leaked gameplay of minecraft game that is in five dimensional space the cube will be almost round now !!! and sun will be hexagon, no my mistake it will be quatronic tesseract that will blow your mind!!!

• Unfortunately they've had to compromise on graphics- It's all triangles now.

• I frankly don't want to see someone beat animals to death and watch those animals drop perfectly sliced meat on the ground while the rest of their body turns to thin air. Also, not too fond of seeing people punch trees to get a perfect square block of wood for 1 minute.

DoubleJump posted: »

Considering TWD S2 has so many people complaining it's not realistic enough, Telltale will definitely bring the realism on this one. Almost matching real life just you wait.

• Damn that just made me realize how brutal Minecraft actually is without the cartoony/gamey stuff. Your fist would be all bloody from punching trees and killing all those animals would represent Andy's back room in the shed. Well at least Telltale has the assets already made. :)

prink34320 posted: »

I frankly don't want to see someone beat animals to death and watch those animals drop perfectly sliced meat on the ground while the rest of

Sign in to comment in this discussion.