Xbox 360 Disc Not Working.

So I've read the posts about having the disc version and it not working. So I've cleared my cache 3 times now, I've deleted everything off my hard drive way more then the 10% suggested. Ive also tried playing it offline soo why wont this game work? Did I just waste my money on this?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, unfortunately it appears you have already tried all of our potential solutions to resolve the issue. We have had multiple reports from users stating that they were able to improve the framerate of their Xbox 360 disc versions by starting an episode, then pausing the game and waiting 5-10 minutes to allow the game to cache. Then unpause the game, and the hitching/lagging issue you are experiencing in the game should be lessened, if not completely resolved.

• So we are expected to just sit at the pause screen waiting for this game to maybe work.

This potential workaround is only a suggestion for players to try, who did not see an improvement in their gameplay after they have tried our other potential solutions. Can you please clarify if this does not resolve the issue you are experiencing, or improve the framerate in any way?

J_Fred posted: »

So we are expected to just sit at the pause screen waiting for this game to maybe work.

• I've tried every option given including "pausing the game and waiting 5-10 minutes to allow the game to cache". I have seen absolutely no difference. I would like to know if there is anything at all that this company will actually do to solve my problem or give me a solution to fix this situation.

This potential workaround is only a suggestion for players to try, who did not see an improvement in their gameplay after they have tried ou

My apologies, if you are still experiencing the issue and you have tried the following:

• Clearing your System's Cache
    • Playing while disconnected from the internet
    • Pausing the game and allowing the game to cache in the background, then unpausing
    • Making sure you do not have the digital download version of the game installed on your console, as that has been known to cause issues such as these.

Please then contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and they should be able to assist you further with your issue. Please make sure to include all of the options you have already tried, in your email to support.

J_Fred posted: »

I've tried every option given including "pausing the game and waiting 5-10 minutes to allow the game to cache". I have seen absolutely no di

This discussion has been closed.