I can't walk, the WASD isn't working

Hi, I just downloadedthis game and I'm lovign it so far! But I found a bit of a problem, the WASD contrls don't work for when I'm meant to be walking around. They work during the battle scenes as I just finishe dthe first one with Woody, but not for moving at all. I've just been clicking on item to interact with the, but I know that I con't keep doing that as I've stuck myself in corners that I can't get out of without moving. Any adice on how to get around this?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Can you please clarify if you are using/running any key remapping programs while playing the game? Are you currently using the keyboard that came with your computer, or a third-party keyboard? If you are using a third-party keyboard, please make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest drivers available for the device. Please note that you can also use the Arrow Keys as a way to move the character around in the sequences where you are able to freely walk.

• To my knowledge I'm not usubg any key remapping programs and I'm not even sure as to how I would go about doing such a thing. Though as I remember I had a similar problem with minecraft, as I wouldn't use those keys to move either, but I siply gave up on the game. I'm using the keyboard that came with it as i am playing on a laptop. I'm also using windows 8 if that is any help to the situation.

Can you please clarify if you are using/running any key remapping programs while playing the game? Are you currently using the keyboard that

Are you able to use the Arrow Keys as substitutes for the WASD Keys? I recommend trying this, and see if you are able to move Bigby during the free walking areas.

Cat94 posted: »

To my knowledge I'm not usubg any key remapping programs and I'm not even sure as to how I would go about doing such a thing. Though as I re

• The arrow keys don't work either, I've tried using pretty much every key to see if any of them would work and still nothing.

Are you able to use the Arrow Keys as substitutes for the WASD Keys? I recommend trying this, and see if you are able to move Bigby during the free walking areas.

My apologies, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/51153/twau-support-tool

After receiving the information from your support tool, I will be able to assist you further.

Cat94 posted: »

The arrow keys don't work either, I've tried using pretty much every key to see if any of them would work and still nothing.

This discussion has been closed.