will mc story mode be what we expect

who knows,maybe violence,herobrine,feel free to say what you wont really expect (first person shooter lol)

Comments

• Well when I played The Wolf Among Us, I didn't really think I was playing a game where The Big Bad Wolf was investigating a series of murders involving fairy tale strippers.

• i am leaving telltalegames so yeah this is closing down,feel free to try and stop me,i put one of my forums down and i can easily make it go back up-sincerally marioace40

• feel free to try and stop me

haha no

I sincerely don't think you know how these forums work

marioace40 posted: »

i am leaving telltalegames so yeah this is closing down,feel free to try and stop me,i put one of my forums down and i can easily make it go back up-sincerally marioace40

• Lol. No.

i am leaving telltalegames so yeah this is closing down,feel free to try and stop me,i put one of my forums down and i can easily make it go back up-sincerally marioace40

• It didn't take you too long, you have been on the forums for 15 days.

• i can hack so i can leave

Golthar posted: »

It didn't take you too long, you have been on the forums for 15 days.

• [removed]

ComingSoon posted: »

feel free to try and stop me haha no I sincerely don't think you know how these forums work

• im a hacke

Lol. No.

• goodbye after i leave i wil put my hacking skills to rest

• Ah yes, I'm sure you're a hacker. Too bad you couldn't hack better grammar, huh? Also....:

Alt text

Pretty sure I'm not a douchebag.

• Hack what? What an you hack?

i can hack so i can leave

This discussion has been closed.