The 58th Annual Hunger Games: An Interactive fan fiction

1212223242527»

Comments

• I left the forums for so long because I started becoming too critical with my writing, I hated it to the point where I began to start hating writing. I'm still a little wary that it may come back but I feel like I owe you guys at least a proper ending.

Ah, I see. From my point of view, an explanation was not necessary, but I appreciate it :) I figured you had your reasons for leaving the forums and it appears I was not wrong. And I definitely understand this problem you had there. However, let me just be quick to tell you that your writing is seriously very good. There's a reason why your readers are still so interested in this story and it's because it is fantastic! Both of your stories are among the best things I have read here, in terms of style, storyline and ideas. I genuinely believe that your writing is amazing and that comes from me, who has high standards when it comes to reading things. Hearing that this story is back made me genuinely happy and let's be honest here, we all know I can't be wrong. Like, ever. It's decided, you're officially an awesome writer :D Also, perhaps it helps in making you feel more confident about your enormous writing skills, my review skills have gotten a bit better over the past year, so I'm trying to comment on the part itself more in the future.

By the way, speaking about stories that return... is there any chance Season 2 of The Road Ahead will ever happen? It's been over a year and I'm still not entirely over the cliffhanger ending from Season 1. I mean, for now I am overjoyed to see the 58th Hunger Games back, but The Road Ahead has always been the one I had the biggest emotional connection to.

It looks like I won't be posting until Monday, sorry.

Alright, that's fine. Should give the others a chance to notice that you're back. I'm greatly looking forward for the next part :D

TWD_25 posted: »

Hello, I'm not leaving. I wrote roughly half of it last night and I'll try to get the next part up tonight. I left the forums for so long be

• So hyped. Your writing is not shit at all, even if this is a year old - i'm still hyped and i'm definitely going to reread the chapters.

Hello, I'm not leaving. I wrote roughly half of it last night and I'll try to get the next part up tonight. I left the forums for so long be

• This is so awesome :D Welcome back, I cant wait for this story to continue!

Patience my child, I have awoken from my deep slumber and am more determined to finish this now more than ever.

• I have finally just finished re-reading all the chapters. My body is officially ready for the next part.

• @TheFurryone @ayylmao @LiquidChicagoTed @supersagig @ComingSoon @Purugly @zachiscool @NightShroud18 @AAA_Jane @mr.quality @#TeamSarah @Arctic0ne @Ualexn @Lord_EAA @janitor

Don't mind me, just tagging all the people who took part in this fanfic so they can see it's coming back!

• Here :).

TWD_stan posted: »

@TheFurryone @ayylmao @LiquidChicagoTed @supersagig @ComingSoon @Purugly @zachiscool @NightShroud18 @AAA_Jane @mr.quality @#TeamSarah @Arct

• edited June 2016

< Mathea comes in and looks around with unsure face expression, not knowing if new people are welcomed here, especially seeing 20 pages of story and all character slots being taken. >

@TheFurryone @ayylmao @LiquidChicagoTed @supersagig @ComingSoon @Purugly @zachiscool @NightShroud18 @AAA_Jane @mr.quality @#TeamSarah @Arct

• edited June 2016

< Lord looks at Mathea with sadness in his eyes and tells her the spots have all been filled. He then expressed deep regret at the fact he is unable to share another awesome interfic experience with her.>

Sorry :(.

Mathea posted: »

< Mathea comes in and looks around with unsure face expression, not knowing if new people are welcomed here, especially seeing 20 pages of story and all character slots being taken. >

• < Mathea sniffed silently and turned around to go back to her own part of forum, where she is still wanted. She anyway decides to come back from time to time to read the story. >

Lord_EAA posted: »

< Lord looks at Mathea with sadness in his eyes and tells her the spots have all been filled. He then expressed deep regret at the fact he is unable to share another awesome interfic experience with her.> Sorry .

• TWD_Stan whispers in Mathea's ear. "You can still take part in the vote if you wish."

Mathea posted: »

< Mathea sniffed silently and turned around to go back to her own part of forum, where she is still wanted. She anyway decides to come back from time to time to read the story. >

• < Mathea nodded with delicate smile on her lips in the direction of TWD_stan before leaving. >

TWD_Stan whispers in Mathea's ear. "You can still take part in the vote if you wish."

• I am here and ready :D

• I guess this isn't coming back after all.

• Aw man :( I hope I haven't been hyped up for nothing. Let's give it a few more days, shall we? Though, TWD_25 hasn't been online for roughly a week now...

I guess this isn't coming back after all.

• I'll give it till Monday - if nothing's updated then I think it's 100% safe to assume that this is not coming back, sadly. :(

Hopefully he comes back once summer break starts wherever TWD_25 is at??

Aw man I hope I haven't been hyped up for nothing. Let's give it a few more days, shall we? Though, TWD_25 hasn't been online for roughly a week now...

• So, it has been a while since you said the story would return. Is it coming back or not?

• @TWD_25 don't leave us hanging like this ):

• The silence is quite disheartening. Let's hope there will be some sort of update soon :(

@TWD_25 don't leave us hanging like this ):

• Guess that means no...

The silence is quite disheartening. Let's hope there will be some sort of update soon

Sign in to comment in this discussion.