Would You Date Elaine or Guybrush?

Yes or no, and if yes or no, then why would you choose as you have chosen ?:p I am adding a poll , no has to share anything that they don't want to . Edit: This thread is harmless.

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Harmless probably wouldn't be the adjective I would have chosen to describe this thread.
  • edited June 2009
    Well take it or leave it but the thread isn't about your opinion of the adjective I use to describe the thread.
  • edited June 2009
    ......... Ugh... Wh..Wh.. Why?
  • edited June 2009
    I don't see how monkey island fans even enjoy comedic games because they seem so serious about theirselves and others. Give me a break can't I have a little fun . If you don't like a thread then don't waste your time in it, doesn't that make enough sense ? So, anyone that wants to answer the thread should .
  • edited June 2009
    Look at the screen shots man. i wouldnt be seen with 2 synthetic plastic like people in public id prolly go to jail or something for them looking so much like a life size doll.:D
  • edited June 2009
    doodo! wrote: »
    I don't see how monkey island fans even enjoy comedic games because they seem so serious about theirselves and others. Give me a break can't I have a little fun . If you don't like a thread then don't waste your time in it, doesn't that make enough sense ? So, anyone that wants to answer the thread should .

But this isn't very funny.... It's just disturbing...
  • edited June 2009
    But this isn't very funny.... It's just disturbing...

I never claimed I was going for Leno, but it's still a light hearted, light weight thread that doesn't need to be taken seriously. When I use the internet it's the same thing as a single guy who sits at home in his shorts using the internet. I'm laid back on the net. Maybe it's not funny, like fall down laughing funny, but it's still light hearted and easy going and nonserious.
  • edited June 2009
    I never claimed I was going for Leno, but it's still a light hearted, light weight thread that doesn't need to be taken seriously. When I use the internet it's the same thing as a single guy who sits at home in his shorts using the internet. I'm laid back on the net. Maybe it's not funny, like fall down laughing funny, but it's still light hearted and easy going and nonserious.

Fair enough, I guess.... It's just... You post a lot of these threads.
  • edited June 2009
    I prefer Kate Capsize. ;)
  • edited June 2009
    If I dated Elaine then I'd be making her cheat on Guybrush! That's just blasphemy!
  • edited June 2009
    splash1 wrote: »
    If I dated Elaine then I'd be making her cheat on Guybrush! That's just blasphemy!
    Then, a threesome would be a fair option.;)
  • edited June 2009
    Hai u guyz! Wut*s goin on in her?
  • edited June 2009
    Wth, no messages in caps?
  • edited June 2009
    Doodo you crack me up little buddy.
  • edited June 2009
    Then, a threesome would be a fair option.;)

.... That was just the wrongest thing I have seen today...
  • edited June 2009
    I understood it was possible to make polls with where you could make multiple selections.

As it stands it just seems that you're asking which way we all swing.
  • edited June 2009
    I will admit that I had a crush on Guybrush when I was younger, and I think it did influence me in my preference for dorky, skinny blond guys.

But that isn't creepy or weird or anything...
  • edited June 2009
    Jexxer wrote: »
    I will admit that I had a crush on Guybrush when I was younger, and I think it did influence me in my preference for dorky, skinny blond guys.

But that isn't creepy or weird or anything...
    So... If Zach Braff got his hair bleached....?
  • edited June 2009
    splash1 wrote: »
    .... That was just the wrongest thing I have seen today...

Now imagine that the Guybrush mentioned in this thread is Guybrush the dog from MI2.

:p
  • edited June 2009
    Eduardo wrote: »
    Now imagine that the Guybrush mentioned in this thread is Guybrush the dog from MI2.

Oh sweet Jesus!! :eek::p
  • edited June 2009
    Eduardo wrote: »

Now that was just the wrongest thing I have seen today...:eek:
  • edited June 2009
    Marduk wrote: »
    So... If Zach Braff got his hair bleached....?

Hmmm...maybe. More like David Tennant with his hair bleached. On second though, he's an exception to the blond rule...
  • edited June 2009
    Given the fact that Elaine is a fictional person, I'd be inclined to say that I would date girls like Elaine. Firstly because I like her snarky yet loveable/loving personality. Secondly because I have a thing for Redheads.
  • edited June 2009
    Doodo's collective works:
    But the intensity is ignored , if [Elaine] was burdened with a child , and walking around off balanced it would be so more relevant and SEXY . It would be like yeah...look at you, you got knocked up by ThreepWOOD.
    Nah, I would like to see Eliane nude once, but I don't know if Guybrush would like it ...I'd be like you're a dirty pirate girl , aren't you ? ARen't you !? I want some IMATEY with you ! Give it ! Give it ! My parents would knock on the door, and be like "what the hell you doing in there".... That's how I see it .
    By the way Eliane is hot ! Could you please sneek in nude CGI photos of her, or release them on the net namelessly after the release....thanks....it would really be appreciated. Anyways will there be parts in the game where we play as other characters?
    One most wonder based on there relationship, personalities, and how they bond how good they are in bed together .Guybrush and Elaine , the sexiest couple since after Brad Pitt and Jolie
    Im typing with one hand !
    Ever since I played monkey island one. I was thinking to myself, yeah...let all that happen. I want my own Elaine ! Years have gone by, no pootang...no Elaine. I am all alone and I roam the seas alone, but I know that I am a captian so climbb aboooorad .....Some how I missed out on a pot of gold. But I'll try, as best as I can, to carrrrryy onnnnnnn. Any other nerds out there, monkey island fan singles looking for their own woman who is like Elaine ?

(In a thread of his creation entitled Please tell me there is going to be inside sexual jokes):
    When you tried to pick up Elaine or touch other women the past 4 games were full of good adult jokes. Nothing too mature, but I love finding all those sort of jokes in these games. Sometime it was in the dialog " HEY BABY.." etc etc. Please tell me this game is in on some of that .
  • edited June 2009
    yummysoap wrote: »
    Doodo's collective works:

(In a thread of his creation entitled Please tell me there is going to be inside sexual jokes):

:eek: Why are you posting all that filth ? An admin already talked to me about my previous posts, posting things like that is liable to get you into trouble here. I would clean up your act if I was you, I did . Going out of your way to post all of that is offensive and what you've posted is questionable . I wouldn't post anything like that if I was you.Bringing all that back up as as bad as posting it for the first time...You're a menance weaving trouble here ,let good enough alone. This thread is harmless now stop piecing together people's posting history to try and start fights.
  • edited June 2009
    Yeah that kid is like Beavis, butthead, and Leisure suit larry.. all wrapped into one person...

But at least he knows who he is... not many can say that.
  • edited June 2009
    Where's the Option to Date LeChuck??? You know it's people like you the reason why LeChuck became Evil! :p
  • edited June 2009
    Ash735 wrote: »
    Where's the Option to Date LeChuck??? You know it's people like you the reason why LeChuck became Evil! :p

Let's make a LeChuck lovers' petition!:p
  • edited June 2009
    why not dating Elaine?... if you don't know it, I don't know either.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.