Proof of XBLA!

Taken from Homestar Ruiner Walkthrough:

This walkthrough does tell you how to complete the story part of Homestar Ruiner. It does not give away all of the Easter eggs and achievements. You'll have to find those on your own!

Huh?

Link:
http://www.telltalegames.com/wallaceandgromit/walkthrough/homestarruiner

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Taken from Homestar Ruiner Walkthrough:

This walkthrough does tell you how to complete the story part of Homestar Ruiner. It does not give away all of the Easter eggs and achievements. You'll have to find those on your own!

Huh?

What's XBLA stand for?
  • edited June 2009
    xbla.jpg
  • edited June 2009
    It's not exactly proof of anything. While I don't doubt Telltale would like to release SBCG4AP to XBLA and probably will at some point in the future, they're just referring to the various trophies you can get for accomplishing side-things in the game.

I mean, that guide in particular was posted over half a year ago now.
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    'Sup! I wrote that guide; wow, almost a year ago now. I used the word 'achievements' in this instance to mean 'things you can achieve' generally. It is not related to the specific meta-gaming goodness that exists within the space of Xbox LIVE.
  • edited June 2009
    That's what happens when people operate on false assumptions and logical fallacies: They get their hopes up for nonexistent software on existent platforms.
  • edited June 2009
    That's what happens when people operate on false assumptions and logical fallacies: They get their hopes up for nonexistent software on existent platforms.

....WAH YA SAY?
    Anyways, if they were to make it on XBLA then they probably would have already released it
  • edited June 2009
    nah, S&M-BT&S would come first.
  • edited June 2009
    nah, S&M-BT&S would come first.
    I stared at that wondering what "Batman: The Animated Series" had to do with anything for far, far too many minutes.
  • edited June 2009
    i said the shortend version of the new sam and max season 2 title.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.