What would you do if....

Telltale announced that TMI is not coming and it was all just a joke?

I would scream for a month!:eek:

July 7 - thats pretty far away.........are we there yet? ;)

Comments

• edited June 2009
    I would probably asplode.

Then I would go and play some Guitar Hero.
  • edited June 2009
    Seek legal advise due to the fact they have taken my money.
  • edited June 2009
    I'm used to dissappointments. I was following Duke Nukem Forever for years :p
  • edited June 2009
    I would want my money back.
  • edited June 2009
    Letting that brain be all alone is pretty dangerous. Better drink more booze to stop it.
  • edited June 2009
    Oh, you know, the usual killing spree. :p

Seriously, though, after all this I'd probably cry. Then get pissed off because I'd want my money back, and hate Telltale with a fiery passion forever and ever. Even worse than what I felt toward the SciFi Channel when they cancelled MST3K.
  • edited June 2009
    I would demand my money back as well as demanding additional fees to pay for my psychiatrist.:eek:
  • edited June 2009
    The usual: get a map, ship and crew and sail over to the office and raise the places to the ground after stealing whatever there is of Sam & Max Season 3.

:D
  • edited June 2009
    then I would sing a song called "Scheißverein" (to all German talking ppl, check this songname at youtube, it's sure something to laugh about)
  • edited June 2009
    Me? I'd steal whatever money the company currently has, use it to hire Bill Farmer and Nick Jameson, and get them to rerecord every single line of their characters' dialogue from the current Sam and Max series (at a higher sound quality, of course), and pull "the old switcheroo".
    ;)

Oh, come on, you were thinking it too!
  • edited June 2009
    I would whip up a crowd of angry villagers, and burn down their cast- er- their studio!
  • edited June 2009
    Lose all respect to adventure games, and do something I have never done...

Play, and ENJOY a sports/racing game...
  • edited June 2009
    I'd smash my VDU.
  • edited June 2009
    Realise that I've stumbled into an alternate universe where a prank on this scope is plausible. Try to find out what other wonders this universe holds.
    lattsam wrote: »
    Me? I'd steal whatever money the company currently has, use it to hire Bill Farmer and Nick Jameson, and get them to rerecord every single line of their characters' dialogue from the current Sam and Max series (at a higher sound quality, of course), and pull "the old switcheroo".
    ;)

Oh, come on, you were thinking it too!
    No I wasn't.
  • edited June 2009
    tredlow wrote: »
    Play, and ENJOY a sports/racing game...
    I take it you haven't played Trackmania, then? :)

np: Jackie Leven - Classic Northern Diversions (The Haunted Year: Winter - Men In Prison)
  • edited June 2009
    Pick up my chainsaw and hockey mask then hunt and track every single one who works at Telltale and kill them... Slowly! (but they got nothing to fear if there is a Monkey Island game)
  • edited June 2009
    I would just not buy anything from them ever.
  • edited June 2009
    I would write a angry letter, filled with 5-syllable words.

... Yes, i'm English; why?
  • edited June 2009
    I would get a grip.
  • edited June 2009
    I would learn which product the Telltale employees were looking forward to most from another developer, and then make them experience the same level of pain by ensuring that it is canceled; by force, if necessary.
  • edited June 2009
    mhaley wrote: »
    I would learn which product the Telltale employees were looking forward to most from another developer, and then make them experience the same level of pain by ensuring that it is canceled; by force, if necessary.

gehe, U really thought that one trough :rolleyes:
  • edited June 2009
    What would you do if...Christopher Walken did the voice of Guybrush?
  • edited June 2009
    HeyArnold wrote: »
    gehe, U really thought that one trough :rolleyes:
    I think that my sarcasm detector may be broken.
    doodo! wrote: »
    Why...you just...you just derailed the thread. What...were you thinking?

Okay, Christopher Walken impressions don't work so well in text.
  • edited June 2009
    Is derailing a train a consicious effort or the lack of a good consicious , either way just ignore it like a fart in the wind .
  • edited June 2009
    doodo! wrote: »
    What would YOU do if Rutger Hauer did the voice of Guybrush?
  • edited June 2009
    I would laugh to be honest if he was. Was he in the movie Bladerunner? If so then I've seen him do brilliant work and his voice as Guybrush would be quite shocking . (Not necessarily in a descent way ...) Blade Runner was a great movie but I never played the adventure game for it .
  • edited June 2009
    what if dan casselania did the voice of guybrush?
    (im quite fond of his earthworm jim voice)
  • edited June 2009
    Gasp!
  • edited June 2009
    supercindy wrote: »
    I also love monkey
    ...lol.
  • edited June 2009
    what if dan casselania did the voice of guybrush?
    (im quite fond of his earthworm jim voice)

D'oh!

You want Guybrush to sound like an idiotic superhero? EAT DIRT!!

Though that would be interesting.

How about if Guybrush is voiced by Eddie Murphy
  • edited June 2009
    Marduk wrote: »
    What would YOU do if Rutger Hauer did the voice of Guybrush?

Hehe, for the ones that think Rutger is not capable of the task, here his first acting job in Holland;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22FIMXzulq4

But really, we need Dominic:rolleyes:
  • edited June 2009
    HeyArnold wrote: »
    Hehe, for the ones that think Rutger is not capable of the task, here his first acting job in Holland;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22FIMXzulq4

But really, we need Dominic:rolleyes:
    That was mostly just shots of the horses. (He wasn't one of the horses was he? Because, if so, he's a better actor than I thought and I already admired his work). I spotted a longer video, btw. (Hauer appears about 8 minutes in. I think it's him, I'm not brilliant at face recognition. Seriously, sometimes when I see an Asian woman I have to double take just to make sure she isn't my ex-wife).

It wasn't a serious question, guys, I just thought Doodo's question seemed so random I wanted to reciprocate with another world class actor who seems to get type cast in the same sort of rolls.
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    this reminds me of a conversation i was having with some people at work about announcing that we were working on a Monkey Island game on April 1st. And then saying it was just an April Fools Joke. haha there would have been many tears
  • edited July 2009
    NickTTG wrote: »
    this reminds me of a conversation i was having with some people at work about announcing that we were working on a Monkey Island game on April 1st. And then saying it was just an April Fools Joke. haha there would have been many tears
    So... When did you guys at TTG actually find out you were doing it?
  • edited July 2009
    Mixnmojo did that once.

The evil, evil bastards. D:
  • edited July 2009
    WORLD OF PAIN!!
    walter2.jpg
  • edited July 2009
    PariahKing wrote: »
    Mixnmojo did that once.

The evil, evil bastards. D:

It was a very traumatic experience.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.