Question about hard mode

I never did play the *hard mode* of MI, in any of the games.
So i just wanted to ask those who did: is it MUCH harder? I mean like INSANLY hard, where u have to quit your day job to even have a chanse to complete the first screen?

Comments

• edited June 2009
    MI is never so hard you would need to quit your job.

MI2 is basically emancipated garbage in "lite mode" and really but doable hard in regular. Regular is far more enjoyable.

MI3 it's not that huge of a jump to go hard mode.
  • edited June 2009
    MI1 and MI4 don't have a hard mode.
    MI2 is a litle bit harder on the Hard mode, but the story elements are better defined and there are more memorable characters (more gameplay time). It would be a shame not to try it, at least.
    In MI3, more = same stuff, only more to do. No new characters, no new anything. Just more difficult. :)
  • edited June 2009
    thx for your answers! my boss will be pleased that i wont quit, even tho i secretly wanted to...
  • edited June 2009
    I think that Monkey Island Three's hard mode is worth a mention. There are several brilliant scenes that you will miss out on in easy mode. Playing Monkey Island Three on easy mode is the same thing as Lucas Arts making a third Monkey Island game in their shorts and sipping beer , also ; listening to classical music and ordering a pizza, eh what the hell taking the day off, smoking pot, and ignoring home calls from their wives ...All of this whilst making an Monkey Island game , it just isn't the same . It's like Monkey Island Three made in their free time rather than their professional time ...
  • edited June 2009
    doodo! wrote: »
    I think that Monkey Island Three's hard mode is worth a mention. There are several brilliant scenes that you will miss out on in easy mode. Playing Monkey Island Three on easy mode is the same thing as Lucas Arts making a third Monkey Island game in their shorts and sipping beer , also ; listening to classical music and ordering a pizza, eh what the hell taking the day off, smoking pot, and ignoring home calls from their wives ...All of this whilst making an Monkey Island game , it just isn't the same . It's like Monkey Island Three made in their free time rather than their professional time ...

This seems unnecessarily excessive.
  • edited June 2009
    Nah, it's all good commenting on it seems un-neccasrily excessive.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.