Sam & Max Season Two Episode Three - Purchase Link Dead

Hi everybody,

I started playing Sam & Max Season Two quite some time ago but didn't get around to finishing Episode Two (Moai Better Blues) until a couple weeks ago. It seems that, in the meantime, Telltale has removed the ability to purchase individual episodes. So, in the Episode Three launcher, I'm told that I need to purchase the episode. When I click the "Purchase for $8.99" link, I'm taken to a "Site Not Available" page.

Strangely, the Telltale website says that I already own Sam & Max: Season Two (the full game) but does not show a receipt for it. So I have no "confirmation code" to type in when launching the game.

In other words, it looks like I'm at a dead end, and the only option is to create a brand new Telltale account with a new email address and buy the whole season with it. I emailed Telltale Support about this but did not get a response. Is there another way around this problem?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, unfortunately after our website update, we no longer sell Sam and Max Seasons in individual episodes. I recommend contacting our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and they should be able to assist you further with your particular issue. Please make sure to include all of the information you've provided me here, in the email, and they will be able to assist you further.

• No problem. Thanks!

My apologies, unfortunately after our website update, we no longer sell Sam and Max Seasons in individual episodes. I recommend contacting o

This discussion has been closed.