Can Mac people stop complaining now?

Source

and quote
Dave Grossman: Oh, wow, I don't know about that. I will say that our CFO is a Mac guy, so we'll get there, but it's a matter of how and when and can we actually afford to do it. But I'd like to see that, too.

Comments

• TimTim
    edited June 2009
    A) Your link target failed.
    B) How would that help in the discussion about a possible Macintosh version? It was already mentioned that Telltale had been thinking about supporting other platforms. I must not be getting the point of this newly created 'stop-about-Mac' topic ._.
  • edited June 2009
    I say Mac people should just get a PC and be done with it.
  • edited June 2009

Second.
  • edited June 2009
    Can people who are complaining about mac people who are complaining stop complaining now?
  • edited June 2009
    Majus wrote: »
    Can people who are complaining about mac people who are complaining stop complaining now?

Yeah send them all into Bootcamp :D
  • edited June 2009
    I say most Mac people should just get a PC Windows operating system and be done with it.
    It's not even as if Windows wouldn't run on today's Macs...

np: Aesop Rock - The Harbor Is Yours (None Shall Pass)
  • edited June 2009
    plrichard wrote: »
    Second.

Third.
  • edited June 2009

Macs are PCs nowadays, the difference is mostly the Bios there are several ways to run Windows, one natively via a driver set called Bootcamp
    the others being virtual machines!
  • edited June 2009

It's what I did but I still have my Mac.
  • edited June 2009
    I will install Bootcamp just because of ToMI and the Special Edition. I think my girlfriend will be glad when I stop stealing her Windows-Laptop just for some Telltale-Adventures. :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.