Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• gotta catch some z's so i can start writing fanfic 2morrow. nighty night everyone <3
    Alt text

• I suppose not. We're both educated people with Diploma's to our names (well, me at least :P)

Seriously though, I think it is just an instinctive word cuz it sounds like a variation of Faith...

Is it bad that I was literally thinking Fart too? :P

• Rhys finger would be covering the camera

To add more to this gloriously lewd day (because it's funny)... why do I imagine Rhys sending nude selfies to Fiona

• you are so kind and sweet, even when you say you're moody, i still want to give you a big fat hug!! <3

HazzatheMan posted: »

No no no, you didn't do anything wrong Let it go, it was my frustration at something, completely NOT your fault, Aurora

• ErykaEryka Banned

°

nohuhhuh posted: »

AA>A>FSD>ZHGDCKJBÖLN_L_:MÖL:

• I wish you the sweetest of Rhyiona dreams.

gotta catch some z's so i can start writing fanfic 2morrow. nighty night everyone

• tag ur nsfw perv :p

and then she feels sorry for him and sends him her nude. rhys' reaction

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams. <3

gotta catch some z's so i can start writing fanfic 2morrow. nighty night everyone

• Hey guys so, what graduate degree u guys have? :p

Alt text

• Most likely Charlie or Chandler

ABigBadWolf posted: »

All these genderbends make me wonder What would your name be if you were the opposite gender? I'd totally be May. EDIT: John makes a good point. Rachel then. :P

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited July 2015

I'm only in Secondairy 1 °

Kawaiii posted: »

Hey guys so, what graduate degree u guys have?

• To you I'll say dirty Rhyiona dreams. :^)

• Kawaii x Eryka is so canon it hurts

• Yeah, but I'm a bit of a loner for a reason :P

My best friend atm, he is the most internet savvy guy I know. This dude knows about every single fucking meme that was ever popular, and he has survived 4chan (admittedly he is part of the furry community, but he doesn't talk to me about it so I always forget)

My circle of trusted friends irl can be counted on barely 2 hands!

You should! That's what friends are for.

• Sweet dreams are made of Rhyiona ♥♥ Good niight!

• IKR

Kawaii x Eryka is so canon it hurts

• That's because I'm a sensitive person and in the aftermath of a mood, I become apologetic and kind. I try and heal whatever wounds I may, or actually did, cause...

I'll take the hug <3

rhonu posted: »

you are so kind and sweet, even when you say you're moody, i still want to give you a big fat hug!!

• edited July 2015

I hate being social in real life but people here always manage to cheer me up when I have a bad day. Really, sometimes the internet is a better place.

Yeah, but I'm a bit of a loner for a reason :P My best friend atm, he is the most internet savvy guy I know. This dude knows about every

• Yeah, if you think of boys and then think of a word that has a F an A and a T in it... You're most likely going to think fart. XD

I suppose not. We're both educated people with Diploma's to our names (well, me at least :P) Seriously though, I think it is just an instinctive word cuz it sounds like a variation of Faith...

• ErykaEryka Banned

You should come with us!

Kawaii x Eryka is so canon it hurts

• Graduate degree?

Dude, I have an -ahem-

Extended National Diploma in Public Services, worth Distinction, Merit, Merit. I worked my ass off for it too! XD

• 2much4me

Omg congrats!!!!!

Graduate degree? Dude, I have an -ahem- Extended National Diploma in Public Services, worth Distinction, Merit, Merit. I worked my ass off for it too! XD

• ErykaEryka Banned

What a good Alt text

Graduate degree? Dude, I have an -ahem- Extended National Diploma in Public Services, worth Distinction, Merit, Merit. I worked my ass off for it too! XD

• It depends on the people. TBH, I can get on with people quite well, but that transition of turning acquaintances into friends, and then friends into trusted friends... It takes a while for me.

Hey man, if I met you irl I'd hang with you and your mountain of pets all damn day! XD

I hate being social in real life but people here always manage to cheer me up when I have a bad day. Really, sometimes the internet is a better place.

• whoa that escalated quickly

Eryka posted: »

You should come with us!

• who's dirty now?

To you I'll say dirty Rhyiona dreams. :^)

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited July 2015

Come Wolfy, or maybe you're too shy???Alt text

whoa that escalated quickly

• Your degree is clean.

Alt text

What a good

• Same, bro, you're cool. :)

I just really feel uncomfortable by lots of people haha I remember skipping classes everytime I had to talk in front of everyone. Made me sweat like a pig, horrible.

It depends on the people. TBH, I can get on with people quite well, but that transition of turning acquaintances into friends, and then frie

• I actually prefer Axe over Degree

Alt text

But hey, Degree is still good!

Your degree is clean.

• What do you guys assume about everyone here?

For some reason I assume @Quiff has ducks at home. And @Brawl collects action figures.

idk why

• Why not BOAT?

Alt text

I actually prefer Axe over Degree But hey, Degree is still good!

• john, that's why I'm wishing him that lmao

who's dirty now?

• I am a decent person!!!!

Come Wolfy, or maybe you're too shy???

• I assume... you have a dog. :)

What do you guys assume about everyone here? For some reason I assume @Quiff has ducks at home. And @Brawl collects action figures. idk why

• ErykaEryka Banned

You're getting into a war!
    °DEGREE° ARMY!!!
    Alt text

I actually prefer Axe over Degree But hey, Degree is still good!

• ErykaEryka Banned

He have cats

I assume... you have a dog.

• I assume @Eryka have

Alt text

What do you guys assume about everyone here? For some reason I assume @Quiff has ducks at home. And @Brawl collects action figures. idk why

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Why not BOAT?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.