Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• u want trees? ill give you trees!

Alt text

Eryka posted: »

No! I hug it too! But I wanted treeso.... I wanted a triple hug.

• 7 pages of Coke 1 page of Degree 1 comment about trees = 7/11

7/11 = Beyonce's song

= Beyonce ship Rhyiona confirmed!

*Sorry but it's 7 pages of Coke and 1 page of °Degree°

• To add on to this so hopefully it doesn't start up again, this is serious. The spam can actually get the thread closed down.

Poogers555 posted: »

Hey guys, real talk. Lets stop with the coke, degree, whatever it is spam. Its kinda annoying to have like 15 pages of spam.

• I agree with Ashur, let's not repeat today's spam again. It was fun...for a little bit.

Green613 posted: »

To add on to this so hopefully it doesn't start up again, this is serious. The spam can actually get the thread closed down.

• You guys were busy today.

• Anything to impress the bae. :^)

kristi78968 posted: »

Rhys is so cheesy XD

• Yeah, but not in a way we're proud of.

You guys were busy today.

• Why not?

Yeah, but not in a way we're proud of.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Sorry

Yeah, but not in a way we're proud of.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Coke and °Degree° Spam... All my fault... But if you want too laugh start at page 444...

Why not?

• Don't worry about it, Eryka.

Sorry

• I saw it and I thought it was funny.

Coke and °Degree° Spam... All my fault... But if you want too laugh start at page 444...

• ErykaEryka Banned

I re-read it and even if it's the third time I do that I'm still laughing so much so page 444

I saw it and I thought it was funny.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Your not mad?

Don't worry about it, Eryka.

• I don't have a reason to be mad.

Your not mad?

• ErykaEryka Banned

Oh... Cool then!

I don't have a reason to be mad.

• A little illustration I made:"Telltale In A Nutshell"Alt text

• I wish with all my heart that this ship gets some moments. All that Rhysha made me sick.

• So true it hurts.

A little illustration I made:"Telltale In A Nutshell"

• xomaxo looks good! :]

XDJulieXD posted: »

WARNING NOTHING RHYIONA. ABOUT LIFE IS STRANGE (NO SPOILERS) HEY GUYZ I know this has nothing to do with Rhyiona... but I wanted to know what you guys think about this... it's still work in progress... but I need thoughts q.q

• I feel your pain buddy >;(

• Alt text

ArthurX posted: »

I wish with all my heart that this ship gets some moments. All that Rhysha made me sick.

• I got the same thing :3

Ravenclaw Which Hogwarts house will you be sorted into?

• edited July 2015

So when it's Rhys and Fiona in the future its, really just Fiona and it's her coming to terms with the loss of everyone she cared about (I'll take the extra step and add that since we have no proof Vaughn or Sasha are alive at that point)

Also why do I think of these things?

• It's not Rhysha that annoyed me, it was how forced it was.

Also, I don't get how every guy views Sasha. So far, we have 3 guys taking in interest in Sasha (especially Scooter) to the point as if she was Moxxi. It's just weird. I look at her character and see feisty tomboy who can take care of herself, not sex-appeal flirt of the group.

I wish with all my heart that this ship gets some moments. All that Rhysha made me sick.

• I agree with you. I was on neutral soil before this episode but that scene was so revolting to me that instead of bringing me in it repelled me and now I'm rooting for this.

It's not Rhysha that annoyed me, it was how forced it was. Also, I don't get how every guy views Sasha. So far, we have 3 guys taking in

• Are people still on about this? -_-

It's not Rhysha that annoyed me, it was how forced it was. Also, I don't get how every guy views Sasha. So far, we have 3 guys taking in

• Feels

This came to mind

• hmmm?

Are people still on about this? -_-

• edited July 2015

Both Shipping threads went nuts after episode 3, I guess that Telltale Staff member that commented before the episode came out was right about bringing the popcorn, it was very entertaining.

hmmm?

• Blegh, I honestly find Moxxi to be quite repulsive.

Also Sashas job is to find and reel in marks. Being a good actress and playing your role is kinda part of the job. We've also see Fiona is good at this too.

August, a mark, obviously fell for whatever role she was playing while around him. Scooter, an idiot, is taken with pretty much all things female. Rhys is the only one who seems to genuinely be into the tomboy she actually is, if you decide to play it that way.

Which i guess is a problem for RhysxFiona shippers. Still episode 4 is on the way, with one more to go after that, I'm sure TT wont leave you guys twisting in the wind. At least i hope not.

• Also, I don't get how every guy views Sasha. So far, we have 3 guys taking in interest in Sasha

Yeah what is with that, is it just me that doesn't find her attractive? Like, at all?

• It's a style, not my style but I can definitely get that people find it attractive.

Green613 posted: »

Also, I don't get how every guy views Sasha. So far, we have 3 guys taking in interest in Sasha Yeah what is with that, is it just me that doesn't find her attractive? Like, at all?

• Uuuuhhh I just said the name of the protagonist? That's not a spoiler. And yeah, I know u didn't play it, u made it clear many times :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

Haven't played it yet so please say no more

• Thank uu ^^

CamMaster posted: »

xomaxo looks good! :]

• What is a kawaii tsundere exactly?

Google is there for you, my dear Hazza

Sometimes is better to speak your mind, trust me, if it "boils" inside you for too long it will eventually burst. And ppl will get hurt, even more than when u speak your mind. I myself burst once... words can hurt a lot...

HazzatheMan posted: »

What is a kawaii tsundere exactly? I don't think that's a good idea, Aurora. I might explode and say some things that I don't really mean :I

• Well... I surely didn't expect that XD

nohuhhuh posted: »

@XDJulieXD and @HazzaTheMan you wanted to know what my username means so here goes.. "no huh huh" is a popular Finnish saying. no= oh

• I wouldn't have mind the jungle scene if it didn't felt so forced.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.