Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• We'll your not alone you have us right...right?
    ;-;

• I don't know how bunting feels .-.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hm I thought @ABigBadWolf was shipping you with @buntingsir? I'm not getting involved in this, mind. 2muchconfusion4me

• I'm here for you BRO :D

BRO FIST ?

Join the club...

• Bro Fist.Alt text

I'm here for you BRO BRO FIST ?

• Alt text

We'll your not alone you have us right...right? ;-;

• Ah well we'll see. As I said, I'm staying out of this as I often seem to complicate things :P

I don't know how bunting feels .-.

• Don't worry rabbit you'll get her have faith BRO

BRO FIST <3

• I guess asking never hurt or you could ask @ABigBadWolf to hook you up.¯_(ツ)_/¯

• edited August 2015

;A;

Alt text

o k den ;-;

• We don't need no woman in our lives as long as we have each other we will do just fine right...right ?

Bro Fist.

• when i wake up and see brolf has become a thing

Alt text

• Good morning John! how are you doing today?

when i wake up and see brolf has become a thing

• how are you doing today?

it's been a smooth ride ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Good morning John! how are you doing today?

• edited August 2015

How smooth ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

how are you doing today? it's been a smooth ride ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Hehe.....ya..(´._.`) Alt text

We don't need no woman in our lives as long as we have each other we will do just fine right...right ?

• Good morning everyone! I had an interesting dream last night. :P

So I was in Sweden and I was trying to find @Quiff but he wasn't there. Then I got nervous.. "what if he doesn't like me? I'm not as pretty as the other girls...and how can I even talk to him? My English sucks! What if he hates me?"

And then Quiff showed up. He was short but really cute guy with brown hair and glasses. Then this dream sadly ended.

Wow all this shipping makes me dream very odd things :D (don't worry quiff, I'm not going to stalk you or anything like that ehehe he he..)

• smoothest of smoothes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

How smooth ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• "I'm not going to stalk you". that's exactly what someone would say who plans to stalk you! don't fall for her @Quiff! she may seem to be nice and innocent, but before you can turn around, you find yourself chained on a chair in a secret cave! RUN FOR YOUR F*CKING LIFE MAN!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Good morning everyone! I had an interesting dream last night. :P So I was in Sweden and I was trying to find @Quiff but he wasn't there.

• i'm sure she's a good gal and she won't do that do him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dracu98 posted: »

"I'm not going to stalk you". that's exactly what someone would say who plans to stalk you! don't fall for her @Quiff! she may seem to be ni

• yeah, and jack isn't handsome. sure.

i'm sure she's a good gal and she won't do that do him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Dead Thread Redemption... ;-;

• Good morning Hanna! How are you doing today?

Good morning everyone! I had an interesting dream last night. :P So I was in Sweden and I was trying to find @Quiff but he wasn't there.

• Oh you know..

HE'S MINE

"I'm not going to stalk you". that's exactly what someone would say who plans to stalk you! don't fall for her @Quiff! she may seem to be ni

• edited August 2015

I'm fine thank you! :D I just slept too much and now I'm wasting time in YouTube. You?

Good morning Hanna! How are you doing today?

• I just slept too much and now I'm wasting time on Youtube

likewise :)

I'm fine thank you! I just slept too much and now I'm wasting time in YouTube. You?

• well, you can be sure, I'm not gonna try take him from you. especially not if you look like this

Alt text

Oh you know.. HE'S MINE

• So I have just read all 820 new comments, man you guys were really busy, which is actually nice.

And all those new ships man, it's nice to see that relationships on this thread are stable and healthy. :D

• man you guys were really busy

yes we were ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

So I have just read all 820 new comments, man you guys were really busy, which is actually nice. And all those new ships man, it's nice to see that relationships on this thread are stable and healthy.

• I'm doing good :D and I'm also doing the same thing just wasting time on YouTube.

BRO FIST <3

I'm fine thank you! I just slept too much and now I'm wasting time in YouTube. You?

• That's not me..I'm an axolotl..

well, you can be sure, I'm not gonna try take him from you. especially not if you look like this

• I know that you were the busiest among them, John, if that's your real name. ;)

man you guys were really busy yes we were ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• John, if that's your real name. ;)

maybe it is, maybe it isn't. for this forum tho, it's real :)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I know that you were the busiest among them, John, if that's your real name.

• Bro fist!! ;D lazy days are fun but hopefully I can do something creative too

I'm doing good and I'm also doing the same thing just wasting time on YouTube. BRO FIST

• Well, I surely wasn't creative when it came to creating a username .__.

Life is truly strange (:

John, if that's your real name. maybe it is, maybe it isn't. for this forum tho, it's real

• Well of course, I wouldn't want to force you into a ship or anything.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Finally, someone who cares what I have to say in this. My man!

• Basically me every day glad I'm not alone :)

• 10/10 IGN too much Rhys!

How are you doing today rhonu if you don't mind me asking ?

rhonu posted: »

a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4m6bS743vw

• HI CHEWBACCA <3333333333 i'm so glad to see you around here!! i'm fine, and you?

BRO FIST <3

10/10 IGN too much Rhys! How are you doing today rhonu if you don't mind me asking ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.