Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Ahhh those were the days.... :P

Yes, yes it is.

• When life was easy and girls weren't so complicated...

HazzatheMan posted: »

Ahhh those were the days.... :P

• Thank you :) Lol, I always have an opinion of my own to give I guess...

Awww, but that is pretty normal! You do just talk blindly to toddlers and babies cuz the're not pets and they won't really care what you say to them :P

I have come up with SO many fanfiction ideas by... -sigh- playing scenes out in different voices... I am so sad... :(

JumpyJoey posted: »

Well you are, and you have good viewpoints on things. That is, you have viewpoints and don't just blindly go along with everything people sa

• More like when life was dull and girls were attracted to the simplest things :D

When life was easy and girls weren't so complicated...

• This is epic!! :O

I don't know if someone already shared this but I just saw this and thought it was awesome! Humanoid Gortys and Loaderbot = So Much Yes! (By:m-z-k)

• Do it man! Just freakin' DO IT!!! XD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"My turn. Can you lend me a kiss?" "Lend a kiss?" "Come on, I promise I'll give it back." "!!!"

• Raises hand I'm in the 'forever alone' club as well xD

20 years old and I'm still afraid of even looking at guy's face if I like him, lol. I think it's normal... we just have to overcome our complexes that's all.

Wow today's like a confession day or something in the Rhyiona thread.

20 years old with no relationships to my name ever... Yeah right :P Honestly, I think I just need to get out and go to a pub or club and try

• You go girl!

"My turn. Can you lend me a kiss?" "Lend a kiss?" "Come on, I promise I'll give it back." "!!!"

• HazzatheMan posted: »

Do it man! Just freakin' DO IT!!! XD

• awww yeah

enter image description here

buntingsir posted: »

You go girl!

• edited August 2015

I don't think I'd ever have guts to do something like that :P

But I didn't like-like that boy and that was like in 2nd grade, so it doesn't really matter now. But I kinda feel bad , eh, I screw up all the time :/

She's actually the one who took the initiative, I mean I liked her but I probably would have never done anything about it. I wouldn't rea

• edited August 2015

I guess some people view the importance of a relationship differently

Yes, this is true. But I'm just saying that no-one should feel embarassed because of being alone for "so long" We all have our own reasons, and sometimes it just takes some time to meet the right one. Yes, your time will come, you can make it possible if you really want to.

I'm not interested in relationships right now but trust me, I was really depressed too. I had really negative thoughts about myself and even now I can't truly believe that there's someone out there who would like me just the way I am :P

I guess some people view the importance of a relationship differently... A few months ago I was so depressed with being alone and having had

• enter image description here

• Awww :( Don't think that way, you'll break down and cry like I did once... Not fun.

Guys like it when girls look at them though! it makes them think "I may have a shot at last!" Seriously, girls have the edge over guys... When I look at girl's they probably think "Oh great, another guy checking me out thinking he'll get lucky. Move along pal, I have much cuter guys to look at!"

Yeah, I know right? :O

Raises hand I'm in the 'forever alone' club as well xD 20 years old and I'm still afraid of even looking at guy's face if I like him, lol

• Smoother than my beard!

• its.. I don't know how to decripe that, its ice with chocolate pieces

What is stracciatella?

• I did feel embarrassed, but I should stop comparing myself to other people so much... It'll make me go mad if I do! :P

I had really negative thoughts about myself and even now I can't truly believe that there's someone out there who would like me just the way I am :P

Sounds a lot like me tbh :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

I guess some people view the importance of a relationship differently Yes, this is true. But I'm just saying that no-one should feel

• Course it wouldn't have mattered, but it would have been an experience.

Yeah but if a boy racks up enough courage to give you a valentines letter, he's really into you, though that was just 2nd grade if that happened now it would mean a lot more.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I don't think I'd ever have guts to do something like that :P But I didn't like-like that boy and that was like in 2nd grade, so it doesn't really matter now. But I kinda feel bad , eh, I screw up all the time

• edited August 2015

I looked it up :P

It's gelato with chocolate flakes in it, inspired by the soup :)

Stracciatella ice cream

Oh and HELLO ELENA!!! <3

Kruzii posted: »

its.. I don't know how to decripe that, its ice with chocolate pieces

• jooooo, I am driving to a festival, not be around for the next days :/
    love ya all<3
    don't let the rhyshas bite you!

• Have fun, buddy! I hope you'll have a ton of comments to read when you're back. :D We'll miss ya!

jooooo, I am driving to a festival, not be around for the next days love ya all<3 don't let the rhyshas bite you!

• Have fun!!! I'll miss you so much! <3

Oh and what festival?! XD

jooooo, I am driving to a festival, not be around for the next days love ya all<3 don't let the rhyshas bite you!

• Yeah, it'd mean a much more right now.

I am pretty awkward when it comes to those situations, I don't even know what to do.. lol :P

Course it wouldn't have mattered, but it would have been an experience. Yeah but if a boy racks up enough courage to give you a valentines letter, he's really into you, though that was just 2nd grade if that happened now it would mean a lot more.

• That's good :)

If you say so... my aunt came up behind me while we were in the grocery store. Basically, I was saying stuff like "And here are the delicacies. There's cheese, jam and salami. Most of it's gross(I'm not a fan of blue cheese :/), but that's the way it is with delicacies. They're expensive so people like them. Chévre is good though, you've got to try chévre when you grow up..."

Hm, if I ever completely run out of inspiration, I just write real life events with a twist. For instance, I have a nearly-finished Rhyiona fanfic about a storm that I started when that storm in Bulgaria killed my WiFi.

Thank you Lol, I always have an opinion of my own to give I guess... Awww, but that is pretty normal! You do just talk blindly to toddle

• Have fun, Kruzii! :D

We'll all miss you <3

• Umm..... Now I'm scared.

• i'm gonna miss u brotha <3

have fun!

• edited August 2015

Pfff, who said I haven't already?

Eh, I just lack some of that thing that's called self-confidence. Once when I was in the middle school I turned down one guy, because it didn't feel right going out with him and since then nothing, like I was struck with a curse or something, haha. But really it's all just in our heads. Also the fact that most of the time I spent at home.

Life's only beginning, so now I'm more like 'whatever'. Someday everything will be good. For all of us :)

Awww Don't think that way, you'll break down and cry like I did once... Not fun. Guys like it when girls look at them though! it makes t

• That sounds like completely normal behaviour to me :D

Oh I LOVE blue cheese! One of the best cheese's on the planet, I love cooking with it when I can <3 Btw, what is chévre?

That's a cool method :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

That's good If you say so... my aunt came up behind me while we were in the grocery store. Basically, I was saying stuff like "And here

• Have fun over there and remember us from time to time, we'll miss you! ^_^

• edited August 2015

Awww Jane... Hugs :(

Also the fact that most of the time I spent at home.

This is me now as well... -sigh- We'll find ours someday, we have to! :D

Yeah, live for now! XP

Pfff, who said I haven't already? Eh, I just lack some of that thing that's called self-confidence. Once when I was in the middle school

• edited August 2015

but I should stop comparing myself to other people so much..

That's the spirit buddy :P

I can't truly believe that there's someone out there who would like me just the way I am :P

Sounds a lot like me tbh :)

Yeah, but I know that this is not true.. There has to be other people like me (and you), we just have not found them yet. :)

I did feel embarrassed, but I should stop comparing myself to other people so much... It'll make me go mad if I do! :P I had really ne

• Well if a guy engages a comversation, you don't really have to do anything but go with the flow, he's the one who engaged it, he's the one who has to keep it alive.

Though don't take this seriously, I'm not the person with the best dating advice, I've barely been in any relationships and rejected too much.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Yeah, it'd mean a much more right now. I am pretty awkward when it comes to those situations, I don't even know what to do.. lol :P

• edited August 2015

I wish I had that spirit earlier this year :P

Life is strange that way... I could meet 'her' in a few days or a few years, you never really know... :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

but I should stop comparing myself to other people so much.. That's the spirit buddy :P I can't truly believe that there's so

• enter image description here

Fiona blogging, take 58.

• Then she steals his thunder by saying "I was talking about Vaughn, doofus" XP

Fiona blogging, take 58.

• Wow today's like a confession day or something in the Rhyiona thread.

enter image description here

I always put the lights off when I take a shower

Raises hand I'm in the 'forever alone' club as well xD 20 years old and I'm still afraid of even looking at guy's face if I like him, lol

• My aunt didn't seem to think so... :P

I guess it's an acquired taste, I just need to get used to it. Chévre is a french goat cheese, can be either hard or soft though I personally like the hard type more. A dessert I like is baked goat cheese with honey and walnuts, it melts in the middle and tastes delicious.

I guess. I hope I'll be able to post the fic tomorrow.

That sounds like completely normal behaviour to me Oh I LOVE blue cheese! One of the best cheese's on the planet, I love cooking with it when I can Btw, what is chévre? That's a cool method

• edited August 2015

Thank you. hugs back

Yep, just gotta believe and when you meet someone have courage and take every opportunity to do something.

Awww Jane... Hugs Also the fact that most of the time I spent at home. This is me now as well... -sigh- We'll find ours someday, we have to! Yeah, live for now! XP

Sign in to comment in this discussion.