Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• SORRY I FORGOT TO GIVE YOU A...

BRO FIST<3

buntingsir posted: »

I'm good, just had some lunch. (: At least once summer holidays are over we all won't whine about having no life and will be busy again...

• I'm doing okay today thank you for asking BRO. :) how about you how is LIFE ?

BRO FIST<3

morning chewie! how're u doing?

• Oh, that's so nice of you! Thank you! <3

BRO FIST

SORRY I FORGOT TO GIVE YOU A... BRO FIST<3

• how about you how is LIFE ?

it's been pretty good, tnx 4 asking :)

BRO FIST <3

I'm doing okay today thank you for asking BRO. how about you how is LIFE ? BRO FIST<3

• YOUR WELCOME BRO! and STAY AWESOME BRO!

BRO FIST<3

Oh, that's so nice of you! Thank you! BRO FIST

• Yeah, and who is the stranger? Why Rhys and Fiona are so angry at each other? Where is Vaughn? Where is Sasha? Where is Gortys? Where is Loader Bot? Where is Jack? Will Yvette ever get her lunch?

So many questions!!

Poogers555 posted: »

Its so weird thinking about how ep 4 will probably answer the most questions because we will probably be caught up in the present timeline.

• That's bro bro, you too bro! :D

BRO FIST <3

YOUR WELCOME BRO! and STAY AWESOME BRO! BRO FIST<3

• edited August 2015

THAT'S GOOD TO HEAR BRO! :)

SO IT'S TIME FOR YOU, RABBIT,AND I TO LOOK OUT FOR ANYTHING THAT IS ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) LET THE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GAMES BEGIN!!!!

BRO FIST!!!

how about you how is LIFE ? it's been pretty good, tnx 4 asking BRO FIST

• BRO FOR BRO, NOW THAT'S BRO BRO!!!! :D

That's bro bro, you too bro! BRO FIST

• it's the ded time again...what a nice way to start the day

• in which country is it?

• Well hello there

enter image description here

We're here, so it's not the most dead of the dead.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

it's the ded time again...what a nice way to start the day

• Hey (:

Yeah, it could have been worse but I always complain..:)

Well hello there We're here, so it's not the most dead of the dead.

• It's okay, we can't deny that it's not as lively as It'll be in a few hours. We just need to find new topic for discussion. ^-^

Hey (: Yeah, it could have been worse but I always complain..:)

• edited August 2015

heyo!

i was already getting worried sumthing happened to u. you're always on the thread at 10 am or earlier :)

it's the ded time again...what a nice way to start the day

• Yeah, and a lot of people have to do some important things.

I think that best topics for discussion just come randomly, like yesterday :D

What time is it now for you?

It's okay, we can't deny that it's not as lively as It'll be in a few hours. We just need to find new topic for discussion. ^-^

• Yeah, people who have work >_>

I agree, yesterday was really fun, I had a great time just casually chatting with you guys!

It's 14.50 PM here. I'm just sitting in front of the screen and lurk the forums. And what time is it for you?

Yeah, and a lot of people have to do some important things. I think that best topics for discussion just come randomly, like yesterday What time is it now for you?

• Thankfully nothing has happened to me, I slept until 11 and had some stuff to do around the house (:

how are you doing?

heyo! i was already getting worried sumthing happened to u. you're always on the thread at 10 am or earlier

• how are you doing?

the usual: F5ing this thread and occasionally shuffling through my song playlist :)

Thankfully nothing has happened to me, I slept until 11 and had some stuff to do around the house (: how are you doing?

• I am actually thankful I don't have any special work to do, just relaxing and being lazy, without stressing that much.

Yeah, yesterday was pretty fun (:

It's 11:50am here and I am doing the same thing as you. Where do you live if I may ask?

Yeah, people who have work >_> I agree, yesterday was really fun, I had a great time just casually chatting with you guys! It's 14.50 PM here. I'm just sitting in front of the screen and lurk the forums. And what time is it for you?

• Me too, but I wouldn't mind going to work again, I just not needed there right now, so I'm just chilling. :D

I'm Russian, I live in a town in the Urals, near Siberia.

I am actually thankful I don't have any special work to do, just relaxing and being lazy, without stressing that much. Yeah, yesterday was pretty fun (: It's 11:50am here and I am doing the same thing as you. Where do you live if I may ask?

• The same goes for me. But I'm not listening to any music rn because I'm on my tablet :/

Also there were so much people on the concert of Thompson, wish I could've been there too

how are you doing? the usual: F5ing this thread and occasionally shuffling through my song playlist

• That's nice :D

What's weather like there now?

Me too, but I wouldn't mind going to work again, I just not needed there right now, so I'm just chilling. I'm Russian, I live in a town in the Urals, near Siberia.

• i heard there was around 90-95 thousand people o.O

me too, i never went to any of his concerts :(

The same goes for me. But I'm not listening to any music rn because I'm on my tablet Also there were so much people on the concert of Thompson, wish I could've been there too

• Sunny but unusually cold and windy. At that time of the year here's usually still around 25 degrees celsius, but this year we weren't so lucky.

I bet you guys have much better weather at your place. :)

That's nice What's weather like there now?

• I heard too, woah that's really a lot of people

My family and I have been listening his music since I can remember, but I hope you get a chance to go to one of his concerts, I've been like years ago so I don't remember everything.

i heard there was around 90-95 thousand people o.O me too, i never went to any of his concerts

• I bet you guys have much better weather at your place.

i do, it's always hot during summer, but there are some days where it feels like it isn't summer at all, when it rains non-stop and the temp is low :\

Sunny but unusually cold and windy. At that time of the year here's usually still around 25 degrees celsius, but this year we weren't so lucky. I bet you guys have much better weather at your place.

• Oh, that sucks :(

It's pretty hot here in summer, usually around 28°C and often more than that. The winters used to be colder than how they are now but it's okay I guess.

Sunny but unusually cold and windy. At that time of the year here's usually still around 25 degrees celsius, but this year we weren't so lucky. I bet you guys have much better weather at your place.

• My family and I have been listening his music since I can remember

my father always listened to him when i was little, i remember Geni Kameni and Sine Moj blaring through our old radio quite a few times :)

i only started to actively listen to him in 2012-'13, dunno why i didn't start earlier :\

I hope you get a chance to go to one of his concerts

i hope so too ^_^

I heard too, woah that's really a lot of people My family and I have been listening his music since I can remember, but I hope you get a chance to go to one of his concerts, I've been like years ago so I don't remember everything.

• Lucky you!

It's rainning almost non-stop here the whole summer this year... I like rain, but sometimes it feels like it's autumn already. At least now it's sunny, so I'm glad (:

I bet you guys have much better weather at your place. i do, it's always hot during summer, but there are some days where it feels like it isn't summer at all, when it rains non-stop and the temp is low

• I remember listening to Moj Ivane, Iza devet sela, Prijatelji etc as a kid. I guess I had some style in my childhood x)

My family and I have been listening his music since I can remember my father always listened to him when i was little, i remember Ge

• edited August 2015

I'm actually fine with that, because I'll be heading to south on a trip in two weeks. Really excited about it, I didn't go anywhere last year.^_^

Wish we could have the same good weather as you now. Some years the summer is great and it's pretty hot and some years it's just... like I've described. Nature needs to take breaks too, I guess.

Oh, that sucks It's pretty hot here in summer, usually around 28°C and often more than that. The winters used to be colder than how they are now but it's okay I guess.

• That's good to hear! I hope you'll have fun there :D

The weather isn't perfect here either, last summer it was raining most of time so this is kinda nice for a change. (:

I'm actually fine with that, because I'll be heading to south on a trip in two weeks. Really excited about it, I didn't go anywhere last yea

• you really did have style :)

i still don't understand why some people shit on his music, patriotic and non-patriotic :\

I remember listening to Moj Ivane, Iza devet sela, Prijatelji etc as a kid. I guess I had some style in my childhood x)

• Thank you! I hope I'll be able to bring my laptop along with me to check the thread otherwise I'll miss you guys so much. ;_;

Yeah, that's great that now you have a better weather. (:

That's good to hear! I hope you'll have fun there The weather isn't perfect here either, last summer it was raining most of time so this is kinda nice for a change. (:

• Neither do I :/

It's all over the news about what happened at the concert, people wearing some t-shirts with signs and the audience singing something

you really did have style i still don't understand why some people shit on his music, patriotic and non-patriotic

• a šta bi drugo nego ustaške pjesme, nacističke znakove i ostala fašistička sranja -.-"

Neither do I It's all over the news about what happened at the concert, people wearing some t-shirts with signs and the audience singing something

• I hope you'll be able to bring it, because otherwise we will all miss you a lot (:

Thank you! I hope I'll be able to bring my laptop along with me to check the thread otherwise I'll miss you guys so much. ;_; Yeah, that's great that now you have a better weather. (:

• al su pretjerali kad su poceli pjevat ono nesto o cetnicima i krvi (?) tako sam barem cula

a šta bi drugo nego ustaške pjesme, nacističke znakove i ostala fašistička sranja -.-"

• pjevali su oni svašta tamo -.-"

that kind of shit those people do makes me feel ashamed of my country :\

al su pretjerali kad su poceli pjevat ono nesto o cetnicima i krvi (?) tako sam barem cula

Sign in to comment in this discussion.