Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited August 2015

guys... has anyone else noticed that rhysa sounds suspiciously close to..... rhysha?....

enter image description here

what do you have to say in your defence, @twdgirl43? -_-

EDIT: i do not wanna be married to a traitor, so speak before i file for divorce >.<

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"Why are you so fidgety?" It doesn't take her by surprise, when she finally gathers the courage to look straight at him, that he's offeri

• no i was just dealing with some stressful real life stuff

BUT ITS ALL GOOD

and why would i cry about divorcing a fraud

because you didn't say good morning yesterday. the theories were that or that you were crying over your divorce

• enter image description here

guys... has anyone else noticed that rhysa sounds suspiciously close to..... rhysha?.... what do you have to say in your defence, @twdgirl43? -_- EDIT: i do not wanna be married to a traitor, so speak before i file for divorce >.<

• well you were married for a few weeks

could have had some meaning to you

Green613 posted: »

no i was just dealing with some stressful real life stuff BUT ITS ALL GOOD and why would i cry about divorcing a fraud

• o shit

guys... has anyone else noticed that rhysa sounds suspiciously close to..... rhysha?.... what do you have to say in your defence, @twdgirl43? -_- EDIT: i do not wanna be married to a traitor, so speak before i file for divorce >.<

• you do know that fraud is gonna get half of the kids, right?

no i was just dealing with some stressful real life stuff BUT ITS ALL GOOD and why would i cry about divorcing a fraud

• he doesnt get half

since its tied it goes to the more powerful parent

and thats clearly me since i created the thread

you do know that fraud is gonna get half of the kids, right?

• Nice job Wolf! I know how hard that must of been because we don't know a lot about these characters! Well done! :D

"Why are you so fidgety?" It doesn't take her by surprise, when she finally gathers the courage to look straight at him, that he's offeri

• Thank you! Yeah, it was pretty hard. ;-; I hope I didn't disappoint twdgirl since she created them buuut from what we know this is what I could do.

Nice job Wolf! I know how hard that must of been because we don't know a lot about these characters! Well done!

• edited August 2015

She'll love anything with Finn in it. :P

Thank you! Yeah, it was pretty hard. ;-; I hope I didn't disappoint twdgirl since she created them buuut from what we know this is what I could do.

• FYI, i voted for poogs, twice :)

he doesnt get half since its tied it goes to the more powerful parent and thats clearly me since i created the thread

FYI, i voted for poogs, twice

• Hopefully. :P

She'll love anything with Finn in it. :P

• I uh... don't know exactly, it's just like they say that we're from two different worlds (?). Can't really say what's on your mind and how you'll react to something, but you know it will be totally different from girls' reaction and you can't predict it. Wow, your question put me in a deadlock... :D

May I ask why are you guys afraid of girls? :P

Why? :P

• I take it back, you're my least favorite child

julie is my new favorite

FYI, i voted for poogs, twice

• We were worried about you.

good morn- afternoon children

• This sums up my feelings perfectly ;-;

At the end the bear sounded like he was finishing the satan summoning ritual, and that kid was in his junk ;-;

• I was basically just scared of insects, anything tiny that crawled on my skin ughh...

JumpyJoey posted: »

I hear from my parents that I used to fear bubbles as a toddler, don't remember it though. I also had claustrophobia to the extent that I re

• some family drama happening here

• awww you are so..you ;u; Thanks so much!

buntingsir posted: »

You can do it! And I'll always be there for you!

• real drama rn

some family drama happening here

• edited August 2015

Well, you can never know if a girl means what she says, and basically mostly the same things that you said as well :P

It's just so scary talking to the opposite gender...

Unless you're as close as all of us here are.

I uh... don't know exactly, it's just like they say that we're from two different worlds (?). Can't really say what's on your mind and how y

• Thanks for being patient. I'll do my best :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Oh yeah :P Well it's cuz I'm a broad guy and I'm strong, so yeah, I bear hug Lol, Nick stop being such a bully! >:( I await the end result of this drawing Hanna, you're doing great!! XD

• i'm just messing with you, pa. i voted twice 4 u :)

i just wanted to see your reaction :P

I take it back, you're my least favorite child julie is my new favorite

• Okay wow that sounds disgusting :P I'm pretty sure I'm scared of that even now.

I was basically just scared of insects, anything tiny that crawled on my skin ughh...

• "You are about to enter the courtroom of Judge Judith Sheindlin. The people are real. The cases are real. The rulings are final. This is Judge Judy."

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

real drama rn

• i was only gone 4 a day tho

We were worried about you.

• I'm sorry but I found that offensive :/

You guys are way more spooky.

"You are about to enter the courtroom of Judge Judith Sheindlin. The people are real. The cases are real. The rulings are final. This is Judge Judy."

• a short lil' message for @ABigBadWolf

why the fuck would you marry me with a fooking traitor? not cool bruh >.<

• judge judy watching this drama like

a short lil' message for @ABigBadWolf why the fuck would you marry me with a fooking traitor? not cool bruh >.<

• It's just so scary talking to the opposite gender...

Huh, yeah, that's pretty much the main reason, I guess it goes for both genders then. And in the end, we just gotta be ourselves, but it's really hard at first, you still need to get used to that person.

Well, you can never know if a girl means what she says, and basically mostly the same things that you said as well :P It's just so scary talking to the opposite gender... Unless you're as close as all of us here are.

• u suck as the cupid, bruh >.<

u suck as the cupid, bruh >.<

• I'm sorry but you started it!

I'm sorry but I found that offensive

• a big picture, sorry

judge judy watching this drama like

• HOW BOUT CHU WAIT FOR HER RESPONSE BRUH

U SUCK AT UR JAWB, DUDE

• well, not always :P