Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Wow, this is unusually dead...

• Hope you're having fun, that sounds awesome. :D

Okay, so I'm in Malta now and I was sunbathing and I thought of a really cute scenario where Rhys and Fiona are at the beach but I can't find the patience to write. ;-;. This is totally not a hint to anyone who can write...

• enter image description here

"I'm eating Skittles."

enter image description here

"Okay? So what?"

"So... do you wanna taste the rainbow?"

"!!!"

• edited August 2015

I only slept 4 hours last night.

Today has been interesting..

Don't do this at home kids.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"I'm eating Skittles." "Okay? So what?" "So... do you wanna taste the rainbow?" "!!!"

"I'm eating Skittles." "Okay? So what?" "So... do you wanna taste the rainbow?" "!!!"

• He's still smoother than a fresh jar of Skippy

• omg i love this!! ahaha

After it's over? enter link description here

• SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK

nohuhhuh posted: »

I only slept 4 hours last night. Today has been interesting.. Don't do this at home kids.

• A great song. B)

Mercyva posted: »

omg i love this!! ahaha

• I'M WEAK! PLUS, SLEEP DEPRIVATION AND SAUNA (steam room) IS NOT A GOOD COMBO!! ;A;

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK

• It's the weekend, why don't you take a nap? :P

I'M WEAK! PLUS, SLEEP DEPRIVATION AND SAUNA (steam room) IS NOT A GOOD COMBO!! ;A;

• I guess I should. :P

This is one of those situations where I would love to draw something but I'm too tired to do that but at the same time I don't want to waste my precious drawing time xD

It's the weekend, why don't you take a nap? :P

• You gotta put yourself first, though, so you should sleep.

I guess I should. :P This is one of those situations where I would love to draw something but I'm too tired to do that but at the same time I don't want to waste my precious drawing time xD

• edited August 2015

I'm back! :D

• you're back!

I'm back!

• aye aye Wolf.

You gotta put yourself first, though, so you should sleep.

• Welcome back, buddy!

I'm back!

• Sleep ? What's that?

I only slept 4 hours last night. Today has been interesting.. Don't do this at home kids.

• I have heard that sleep prevents you from dying. I dunno, it may be just an urban legend..

GrumpyDof posted: »

Sleep ? What's that?

• So I was holding my cousin, and she all of a sudden started crying. Now, this is normal, 'cause she's at the age where she just cries whenever she wants anything or just when she wants to cry. But when my aunt picked her up, my father had to say jokingly "Emma, what did Joanna do to you?"

This would have upset me even if I was feeling normal, but he caught me at an emotional stage and I just got so angry at him. All I want is to be able to take care of my cousin, I want her to like me. And he just threw that in my face like I didn't have feelings. Anyway, I basically dropped my lunch and went to my room, which was a pity since a friend of my mother's was visiting at the time.

Now my mood is basically ruined, so I've come to you to cheer myself up.

• That's a lie. I'm feeling really alive.

But you can die if you don't drink one bottle of Coca everyday, that's for sure !

I have heard that sleep prevents you from dying. I dunno, it may be just an urban legend..

• Sometimes even the smallest things can really upset you, especially when you're in a bad mood already, I know how that feels. :/

I hope you feel better soon and we can all cheer you up a bit. :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

So I was holding my cousin, and she all of a sudden started crying. Now, this is normal, 'cause she's at the age where she just cries whenev

• I just felt that it was unfair, he never really stops to think what he says even though he's really nice otherwise.

I feel better already :)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Sometimes even the smallest things can really upset you, especially when you're in a bad mood already, I know how that feels. I hope you feel better soon and we can all cheer you up a bit.

• Oh wow, I didn't know that! thanks, Grumpy! I have to go and buy some Coca right away..

(btw, I miss your Grumpy cat avatar. I mean this is cool too but I'll still miss the grumpyness of the grumpy cat. Yah I just needed to say this for some reason..)

GrumpyDof posted: »

That's a lie. I'm feeling really alive. But you can die if you don't drink one bottle of Coca everyday, that's for sure !

• I would have probably felt the same..I had to look after one little kid once and I was scared I'd just screw up and it will be all my fault.

I'm glad you feel better (:

I just felt that it was unfair, he never really stops to think what he says even though he's really nice otherwise. I feel better already

• Sorry to hear, Joey, people don't think about what they say sometimes. :(

So I was holding my cousin, and she all of a sudden started crying. Now, this is normal, 'cause she's at the age where she just cries whenev

• I know right? You feel so nervous :/

<3

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I would have probably felt the same..I had to look after one little kid once and I was scared I'd just screw up and it will be all my fault. I'm glad you feel better (:

• Thanks Wolfie, you guys are helping :)

Sorry to hear, Joey, people don't think about what they say sometimes.

• I'm just grumpy so sometimes i'm a cat and sometimes i'm something else. I draw what i'm feeling inside.

Oh wow, I didn't know that! thanks, Grumpy! I have to go and buy some Coca right away.. (btw, I miss your Grumpy cat avatar. I mean this

• A random conversation starter: What was/is your favorite subject in school?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.