Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I feel awkward doing it though... Sometimes it feels like I don't really have anything worthwhile to say so I don't :P

Yami_Wolf posted: »

No it's fine to join in a conversation halfway though as long as your respectful

• My bedroom makes me feel safe...

JumpyJoey posted: »

Aw, can't you take your computer or phone with you?

• I understand xD

You can maybe take an allergy pill? I've been taking those all summer for some unknown allergy that causes me to sneeze a lot.

My bedroom makes me feel safe...

• I do it, I don't see much problem :P

Ironically I just did it.

I feel awkward doing it though... Sometimes it feels like I don't really have anything worthwhile to say so I don't :P

• I never say anything worthwhile...

I feel awkward doing it though... Sometimes it feels like I don't really have anything worthwhile to say so I don't :P

• Sometimes I look away and then I come back and there's three new conversations already started and finished... :)

xD Good one

I do it, I don't see much problem :P Ironically I just did it.

• I still response I you look back to the Rhys dress fan art you will see I made a comment. It can be considered thoughtful because although others have moved on you want to complement that particular conversation. :)

Sometimes I look away and then I come back and there's three new conversations already started and finished... xD Good one

• Yes you do! And most of the time we just talk about anything so it doesn't really matter xD

That's what I love about this thread, we all fit in :)

I never say anything worthwhile...

• 412 likes what the actually hell?

• :D

Yes you do! And most of the time we just talk about anything so it doesn't really matter xD That's what I love about this thread, we all fit in

• Barging in and random conversations is what this thread is all about besides Rhyiona,besides i disturb people here as well :D

I never say anything worthwhile...

• Hi :) Do you come in peace?

Barging in and random conversations is what this thread is all about besides Rhyiona,besides i disturb people here as well

• Good morning! :3 How ya doing? I'm so happy because it's monday and I don't have to go to work today!! Happy dance.

I feel like this day is going to be really great and productive >:)

enter image description here

• It's a conspiracy...

Put on your tinfoil hats people!!!

Nah, we're just generally friendly :)

412 likes what the actually hell?

• Best comic 10/10

nohuhhuh posted: »

Good morning! How ya doing? I'm so happy because it's monday and I don't have to go to work today!! Happy dance. I feel like this day is going to be really great and productive

• Yeah, I agree it feels nice but sometimes I worry people just find me annoying xD

I still response I you look back to the Rhys dress fan art you will see I made a comment. It can be considered thoughtful because although others have moved on you want to complement that particular conversation.

• Agreed.

Best comic 10/10

• Oh and good morning :)

Good morning! How ya doing? I'm so happy because it's monday and I don't have to go to work today!! Happy dance. I feel like this day is going to be really great and productive

• it is!!! My friend used to spam this to me on WhatsApp! :D

Best comic 10/10

• Whats WhatsApp?

it is!!! My friend used to spam this to me on WhatsApp!

• good morning! :D

May I ask what you are drawing? :3

Oh and good morning

• Hey, good morning Hanna!

Best. Comic. Ever. Made. xD 69/69

• Oh you will see.... >:)
    TFTB fanart. Just editing colours on paint.net

good morning! May I ask what you are drawing?

• yes I do come in peace most of the time......:)

Hi Do you come in peace?

• Yay, you're here today at this time, I'm so glad! Productive day sounds very promising. :D

And, yeah, hi. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• WhatsApp is an instant messaging app for smartphones

Whats WhatsApp?

• is it Rhyiona related? >:)

Oh you will see.... TFTB fanart. Just editing colours on paint.net

• most of the time

Sounds ominous...

Also, hell yeah, barging in!

yes I do come in peace most of the time......:)

• edited August 2015

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

is it Rhyiona related?

• God Morgon Joey! :3

Hey, good morning Hanna! Best. Comic. Ever. Made. xD 69/69

• yeeeeesh...?

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

• edited August 2015

(:<

yeeeeesh...?

• edited August 2015

Huomenta! (Me attempting to learn basic Finnish xD) Do you put hyvää in front or is it optional?

Edit: I don't even know what I'm saying, sorry if I'm wrong :(

God Morgon Joey!

• No clue. Dobro dan

Huomenta! (Me attempting to learn basic Finnish xD) Do you put hyvää in front or is it optional? Edit: I don't even know what I'm saying, sorry if I'm wrong

• Yes, I'm glad too! Stress-free days are awesome!! :D

Productive day sounds very promising. :D

Only one problem is that I don't know what to draw. I kinda really want to finish my comic, but then I also want to draw Fiona wearing amazing socks (poogers asked me to draw this) Or should I finally draw Hazzah's Nick? :D I'm confused!

Oh jeah, hi! :3 What are you gonna do today?

buntingsir posted: »

Yay, you're here today at this time, I'm so glad! Productive day sounds very promising. And, yeah, hi. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Добър ден, Ями!

No clue. Dobro dan

• I'd say try to do everything and then you'll see what you really want to do. if one of the drawings will go more smoothly and enjoyably than the others, then that's it. (:

It's my lazy day again, I don't really do anything, just trying to figure out what I want. xD I'll probably just continue drawing stuff.

Yes, I'm glad too! Stress-free days are awesome!! Productive day sounds very promising. Only one problem is that I don't kno

• So can you speak Bosnian?

No clue. Dobro dan

• You can say hyvää huomenta or just huomenta.. Both are correct :D

Hey I think it's sweet that you even try to learn some basic Finnish, no need to feel sorry :) I always use broken Swedish with Quiff. :D Sometimes he replies with broken Finnish xD It's so romantic!

Huomenta! (Me attempting to learn basic Finnish xD) Do you put hyvää in front or is it optional? Edit: I don't even know what I'm saying, sorry if I'm wrong

• I can speak fluently of about the age of a 3 year old. :D

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

So can you speak Bosnian?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.