Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh god, I hope so... I'll cry for days, If something will happen to him.

It's not like penultimate episodes make you sad and miserable, right? Pfft, noooo, not a chance something bad will happen.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Never forget episode 4 achievement "Alive and not afraid", a previous quote of Vaughn's! Vaughn is alive in episode 4... right?

• I HAVE HOPE FOR VAUGHN!

I WILL NEVER DOUBT VAUGHN!

Seriously though if he dies/betrays us I'm going to be so mad and then cry ;-;

Never forget episode 4 achievement "Alive and not afraid", a previous quote of Vaughn's! Vaughn is alive in episode 4... right?

• he's not in any of the screenshots..but that's because they don't wanna spoil anything..

• How am I supposed to sleep now!! ;A; I'm too hyped to sleep!!

• There is ONE last thing we can tell you about this episode... sacrifices will need to be made. Can you make the tough choices required to succeed?

The end of Laura's blog post... It's gonna be so fun! cries

buntingsir posted: »

Oh god, I hope so... I'll cry for days, If something will happen to him. It's not like penultimate episodes make you sad and miserable, right? Pfft, noooo, not a chance something bad will happen.

• I know right? I can't do anything now ;A;

nohuhhuh posted: »

How am I supposed to sleep now!! ;A; I'm too hyped to sleep!!

• enter image description here

LET'S HOPE AND PRAY THAT TTG KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!!

I DON'T KNOW I'M SO WORRIED FOR HIM I'VE BEEN WORRIED FOR HIM SINCE THE END OF EP3

• I was mostly asking any lurking Telltale staff, but the chances of getting replies are... hm, let me see... oh right. Zero ;-;

...right?

• VAUGHN WILL NOT BETRAY US!

VAUGHN WILL BE THE TRUE HERO, HE WILL SAVE US ALL!

Ditto ;-;

I HAVE HOPE FOR VAUGHN! I WILL NEVER DOUBT VAUGHN! Seriously though if he dies/betrays us I'm going to be so mad and then cry ;-;

• Best episode yet they said

Laughing from the first minutes they said....

It's going to be so fun like a ride on a roller coaster... of our tears

;___;

There is ONE last thing we can tell you about this episode... sacrifices will need to be made. Can you make the tough choices required to succeed? The end of Laura's blog post... It's gonna be so fun! cries

• i kno ;-;

supportive hugz

enter image description here

I was mostly asking any lurking Telltale staff, but the chances of getting replies are... hm, let me see... oh right. Zero ;-;

• Oh my god that's the best reason I've heard today! Of course Vaughn isn't in the screenshots, that would ruin the suspense! He's probably in the corner. Yup, that's it, they've cropped him out. Or he went for a toilet break and missed this scene.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

he's not in any of the screenshots..but that's because they don't wanna spoil anything..

• Even my pokemon game is hyping me up I'm facing a rapidash (buttstallion)

• VAUGHN IS THE GOD DAMN HERO!

;-;

VAUGHN WILL NOT BETRAY US! VAUGHN WILL BE THE TRUE HERO, HE WILL SAVE US ALL! Ditto ;-;

• I still can't believe this episode is coming so soon!!! I just want to play it NOW!! All this information is too much for my poor head!

I know right? I can't do anything now ;A;

• Stay up all night! We can talk, it's not like I'm getting much sleep either!! ;A;

How am I supposed to sleep now!! ;A; I'm too hyped to sleep!!

• Remember Vaughn is the hulk :D

VAUGHN IS THE GOD DAMN HERO! ;-;

• Lmao, oh yeah :D

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Remember Vaughn is the hulk

• I can't believe it as well. My dreams came true for once ;__;

I was so afraid that it'll be A25 and in that case I'd have had to wait till I return home from my vacation to play it.

I want to discuss things after playing so badly.

I still can't believe this episode is coming so soon!!! I just want to play it NOW!! All this information is too much for my poor head!

• So epic and beautiful!!

Green613 posted: »

GUYS I GOTTA GO CAUSE IM GONNA BE BUSY FOR A WHILE WITH SOEMTHING BUT HERES THIS

• He better save the day at the end..

Oh my god that's the best reason I've heard today! Of course Vaughn isn't in the screenshots, that would ruin the suspense! He's probably in the corner. Yup, that's it, they've cropped him out. Or he went for a toilet break and missed this scene.

• ;___;

Best episode yet they said Laughing from the first minutes they said.... It's going to be so fun like a ride on a roller coaster... of our tears ;___;

• VAUGHN WILL COME TO THE RESCUE WITH MIGHTY ABS!

VAUGHN IS THE GOD DAMN HERO! ;-;

• Stay up all night!

Stay up all night! We can talk, it's not like I'm getting much sleep either!! ;A;

• He will. He will save us all.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

He better save the day at the end..

• edited August 2015

Yes John, I do not regret my words. I'm not gonna sleep tonight, so sadly you'll be seeing a lot of me xD

Edit: Wut? Replied to myself... Ah well. @John_Smith13

Stay up all night! We can talk, it's not like I'm getting much sleep either!! ;A;

• edited August 2015

Yeah who needs sleep anyway >:D

Sleep is overrated..sleep is boring..sleep is not ep 4. Anything that's not ep 4 in not relevant!!!

• enter image description here

He will. He will save us all.

• you'll be seeing a lot of me xD

at least i'm gonna have somebody to talk to ^_^

Yes John, I do not regret my words. I'm not gonna sleep tonight, so sadly you'll be seeing a lot of me xD Edit: Wut? Replied to myself... Ah well. @John_Smith13

• What if someone gets knocked out then they would be asleep...

Yeah who needs sleep anyway >:D Sleep is overrated..sleep is boring..sleep is not ep 4. Anything that's not ep 4 in not relevant!!!

• Exactly! We will not rest until we have episode 4!!!

Well, I mean, we'll probably rest physically, I mean, it's kinda impossible not to sleep for a week. But, you know, our spirits will be watching, waiting...

Yeah who needs sleep anyway >:D Sleep is overrated..sleep is boring..sleep is not ep 4. Anything that's not ep 4 in not relevant!!!

• Yeah I thought that A18 was a joke :D Thank god I was wrong!!

Oh we are both so lucky! I'm gonna meet some of my old friends on A22 and now we can play this episode together!! (Of course I'm gonna play it on A18 as well :P)

I want to discuss things after playing so badly.

I agree! And I'm sure this episode reveals almost everything so that makes me superhyped!!!!

I can't believe it as well. My dreams came true for once ;__; I was so afraid that it'll be A25 and in that case I'd have had to wait till I return home from my vacation to play it. I want to discuss things after playing so badly.

• True ^_^ Nice to have someone want to talk to me xD

you'll be seeing a lot of me xD at least i'm gonna have somebody to talk to ^_^

• THE FUCK DO THEY MEAN SACRIFICES NEED TO BE MADE

• OBVIOUSLY IT'S THAT YOU CAN HAVE MILKSHAKE OR ICE CREAM BUT YOU CAN'T HAVE BOTH. THE FINAL CHOICE, THE ONE THAT DETERMINES ALL.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

THE FUCK DO THEY MEAN SACRIFICES NEED TO BE MADE

• Yes, we got so lucky, I'm so happy. ;__; This is the happiest day, I'm too excited again, haha.

Playing it with friends will be so cool, I hope you'll have fun!

Yeah I thought that A18 was a joke Thank god I was wrong!! Oh we are both so lucky! I'm gonna meet some of my old friends on A22 and now

• it's pizza or ice cream all over again

ABigBadWolf posted: »

THE FUCK DO THEY MEAN SACRIFICES NEED TO BE MADE

Sign in to comment in this discussion.