Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Last time I commented here, it was after ep 3 and I was lending my support. I'm back and I'm just as disappointed as you guys :(. Tbh after ep 3, I didn't really expect them to do any real Rhyiona because, from what I usually see, writers rarely change the course of their stories for the fans. Which I think is fair enough for things like books or movies, but for a choice-based episodic game (which is developed on an episode-by-episode basis), I wish things went differently. It's not like they haven't changed plot details mid-development for their games before - TWAU ep 3 originally included that mundy police officer, but in the final product, they completely wrote her out.

Honestly, I kind of wish they did away with all obvious romance and just had a great friendship dynamic with the whole team. That way, no ship would be "sunken" and every ship could take the interactions between their otps and put a shippy spin on them. Because, let's face it, when a ship is still in the "possible" stage, the characters just standing next to each other is enough to make you lose it haha. But when a ship is effectively sunken, that kind of stuff isn't as exciting anymore.

Anyway, those are my slightly rambly thoughts. My hype for this ep is effectively 0 now, so I'm probably gonna go watch/read/look at my canon otps to make myself feel better lol.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

I have no problem with people venting. I've certainly lost my shit over things, so I'm not really one to judge at the end of the day

It's just that coming into this thread is like getting smacked by a 10 ton freight train or something

HazzatheMan posted: »

Some of us need to vent dude, it's the way things gotta be sometimes.

• writers rarely change the course of their stories for the fans. Which I think is fair enough for things like books or movies, but for a choice-based episodic game (which is developed on an episode-by-episode basis), I wish things went differently.

enter image description here

Snoogle posted: »

Last time I commented here, it was after ep 3 and I was lending my support. I'm back and I'm just as disappointed as you guys . Tbh after ep

• I'll certainly try! It's not all directly related to Fables or TWAU though so it may or may not be flagged and deleted :/

Indeed my good man... >:)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

That'd be nice if you could! Yes! Jobs where we can make everyone happy coughcough.

• I love you guys! I will have some old sweet Rhyiona dirty dreams!

• Yeah.... We know :P

Deltino posted: »

I have no problem with people venting. I've certainly lost my shit over things, so I'm not really one to judge at the end of the day It's just that coming into this thread is like getting smacked by a 10 ton freight train or something

• exactly, i didn't even need rhyiona to be canon. i just wanted to avoid an "official" pairing and let the open possibility of it, just that would have made me very happy. :(

Last time I commented here, it was after ep 3 and I was lending my support. I'm back and I'm just as disappointed as you guys . Tbh after ep

• edited August 2015

my friend just sent me this (after me spamming/ranting a lot) and I feel like it's relevant

tru

• Hiya :)

Well for TWAU it was because that event would have gone against the canon of the Fables comics. But I know what you mean.

• So tired... I'm off to bed.

I'll return tomorrow after I play Ep.4 :)

Goodnight all, sweet dreams <3

• next to normal!

good night friend <3

What musical is that from? Sleep will do us all some good

• I agree. I wish they just hadn't put any romance in. Either give us options or don't do it at all.

rhonu posted: »

exactly, i didn't even need rhyiona to be canon. i just wanted to avoid an "official" pairing and let the open possibility of it, just that would have made me very happy.

• You can also name them. In my game, my pokemon are all named. Pokemon is awesome!

And don't forget you can choose which Pokemon, from 700+ choices, you want to add to your team. What moves you want to teach them etc That's more choice than here lmao

• Absolutely true, and I probably should have said this, but I meant it as a rebuttal to those who will probably say that TTG had a set plot from the beginning and couldn't deviate away from it at all. The reasons may be different, but they are capable of changing things after they've started development. In this case, they didn't want to/feel the need, which sucks for us :/

Hiya Well for TWAU it was because that event would have gone against the canon of the Fables comics. But I know what you mean.

• Sweet dreams bro bro.

So tired... I'm off to bed. I'll return tomorrow after I play Ep.4 Goodnight all, sweet dreams

• I name all of my Pokemon! Sometimes regardless of gender. :P My female Charizard is named Igneel and she'd loud and proud of it!

You can also name them. In my game, my pokemon are all named. Pokemon is awesome!

• Going to (try) to sleep soon. Probably won't sleep very well but whatever.

Hopefully I don't have replies judging me for my feelings on this or angry PMs in my feed when I'm back. Hey, you never know. :^/

• Me and the hype for ep 4 now:

Such is life, I guess. Anyway, stay beautiful, you lovely people ;)

• lol My Herdier is named Terry and my Liepard is named Niko.

I name all of my Pokemon! Sometimes regardless of gender. :P My female Charizard is named Igneel and she'd loud and proud of it!

• Today, I was drinking Crimson colored juice. Mom asked me what I was drinking. I decided to be creative, and blurted out, "Blood." She asked, jokingly, who the blood belonged to. My response? "Rhysha shippers."

Her response? "Lord, give me the strength..." And then she left.

• Don't let this thread die guys, it's only midnight here and i'm bored

• Sweet dreams brother! :D

Tomorrow is going to be one hell of a day! :/

Going to (try) to sleep soon. Probably won't sleep very well but whatever. Hopefully I don't have replies judging me for my feelings on this or angry PMs in my feed when I'm back. Hey, you never know. :^/

• enter image description here

I can't sleep, and this decided to start playing in my head.

• I wish I could see what you're talking about ;-;

I can't sleep, and this decided to start playing in my head.

• edited August 2015

When everybody comes back from playing TFTB EP.4 .

• Sigh, it was a gif from Frozen, of Elsa singing Let it Go. This new forum format has been disagreeing with my tablet, so... Hits come out like that. Sorry about that. ;-;

TheCatWolf posted: »

I wish I could see what you're talking about ;-;

• It's happening very often, don't worry. Just let it go... badumtsss

Sigh, it was a gif from Frozen, of Elsa singing Let it Go. This new forum format has been disagreeing with my tablet, so... Hits come out like that. Sorry about that. ;-;

• Uuuuuhhhh, that's pretty much I was trying to say (I guess not well though) did but also that it doesn't make sense for so many to fall apart before the story is even done. We're completely agreeing just, I'm annoyed by the attitude at the moment.

sqvurl posted: »

You haven't been listening.... that IS what we're annoyed about. We are annoyed that a SHIP in a TELLTALE game has no choices, it is ther

• ;)

TheCatWolf posted: »

It's happening very often, don't worry. Just let it go... badumtsss

• So this what I'm listening to try to fall asleep. I got way to much mix between hope and anxiety of what this next episode will bring........touch a fear maybe.Buckethead is Zer0

• enter image description here It's happening!!!!

• edited August 2015

Thanks, I would get mad at you for spoilers, but I kind of needed this before going to sleep

It's happening!!!!

• It is for early "happening".To dream about this lel i won't spoil anything but i haven't seen the episode at all....

Thanks, I would get mad at you for spoilers, but I kind of needed this before going to sleep

• Well I think I'm already starting see spoilers, not sure though but I'm too paranoid to check but if that's so Xbox,Smart Phone players and people who just haven't watched/played it yet we know what to do.

Abandon Thread!!

• Lel spoiler tags pls.That one was the most important.

Well I think I'm already starting see spoilers, not sure though but I'm too paranoid to check but if that's so Xbox,Smart Phone players and people who just haven't watched/played it yet we know what to do. Abandon Thread!!

• This ep is a big disappointment that's all I'm going to say!!! :/

Well I think I'm already starting see spoilers, not sure though but I'm too paranoid to check but if that's so Xbox,Smart Phone players and people who just haven't watched/played it yet we know what to do. Abandon Thread!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.