Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Was that what I thought it was?

• i have no clue what the fuck i just saw ;-;

• guess who passed her math exam(at this point a big thank you to my classmate who teached me all this shit and rhyiona)

enter image description here

and guess who slept 7 hours the last 3 days and thought it would be a good idea to drink 2 red bull at 10pm

• congratulations! ^_^

Kruzii posted: »

guess who passed her math exam(at this point a big thank you to my classmate who teached me all this shit and rhyiona) and guess who slept 7 hours the last 3 days and thought it would be a good idea to drink 2 red bull at 10pm

• Who?

guess who passed her math exam(at this point a big thank you to my classmate who teached me all this shit and rhyiona) and guess who slept 7 hours the last 3 days and thought it would be a good idea to drink 2 red bull at 10pm

• People are allowed to share cut audio, though.

then they warned him, he stopped, then he shared cut audio for ep3/ep4 and then the banhammer struck ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• that's exactly what poogs mentioned on steam chat. pretty weird...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

People are allowed to share cut audio, though.

• CONGRATS BUDDY!

• this(one actually managed it, he quote from dante, dostojewski and some other dudes) and how they talk about woman and compare their muscles and stuff. quite amusing actually

HazzatheMan posted: »

Were they trying to impress you? :P

• I knew someone would do that. lets keep it ambiguous, shall we?

Who?

• thanks<3

CONGRATS BUDDY!

• thank ya bratha<3

congratulations! ^_^

Reliqum posted: »

https://i.imgur.com/0ppTB.gif possibly nsfw again i guess

• Ooh okay!

I knew someone would do that. lets keep it ambiguous, shall we?

• Gratz! :)

• okay fine, have some eye bleach

wolf with wolf

nobody gets dark humor these days

• That's really strange...

that's exactly what poogs mentioned on steam chat. pretty weird...

• i know :\

That's really strange...

• enter image description here

• enter image description here

• Such a beautifull nightmare...
    enter link description here

• LISTEN Y'ALL

RIGHTEOUS FATHER SENT ME A MESSAGE ON STEAM:

tell them to stop talking about the one who's name must not be spoken or theyre gonna get banned

• edited August 2015

Uhh, why would we get banned exactly?

Or do you get cursed or something when you say pooger 3 times?

LISTEN Y'ALL RIGHTEOUS FATHER SENT ME A MESSAGE ON STEAM: tell them to stop talking about the one who's name must not be spoken or theyre gonna get banned

• itz against da rulez

ain't that right, @OzzyUK?

Uhh, why would we get banned exactly? Or do you get cursed or something when you say pooger 3 times?

• edited August 2015

We're not aloud to talk about banned memebers otherwise we'll get banned ourselves.

Uhh, why would we get banned exactly? Or do you get cursed or something when you say pooger 3 times?

• Hold on, where did Ozzy say that talking about people who post unused content gets you banned?

All I remember him is saying that we should not post content to avoid spoiling people.

itz against da rulez ain't that right, @OzzyUK?

• All right, I reread the forum guidelines.

4.4 Please refrain from talking about current or past user bans. This guideline is in place for several reasons. In addition to the severity of the post(s) a user is banned for, moderators also take into account variables such as ban history, the possibility of alternate accounts, and other private information. For privacy reasons, moderators cannot disclose this extra information that affects ban length. Since regular users discussing bans will not know the full context behind the reasoning of a ban, we do not want discussions of current/past user bans to result in misinformation, off topic thread derailments, arguments, or hostility - especially if a user is not there to defend themselves while they are under a ban. Please note that the "Banned" badge does not distinguish if a user ban is permanent or temporary.

I will stop questioning this for now.

We're not aloud to talk about banned memebers otherwise we'll get banned ourselves.

• Oh yes, that fairly common forum rule which usually just adds fuel to a fire. "If you want them to stop talking about banned people, just ban more people! That will certainly calm everyone down!"

Seriously though, I doubt that, without being overtly hostile or intentionally sparking unrest between the forum users, there's a substantial chance of getting banned.

• Oh because i thought it could result with getting banned yourself. Soz :/

HellFish posted: »

Oh yes, that fairly common forum rule which usually just adds fuel to a fire. "If you want them to stop talking about banned people, just ba

• RIP in Pepperoni

Poogers555 posted: »

K here you goes guys Prison Date: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0OgCmz94Vv7 Also, I think this is in game, I'll need to go back and replay to

• ded thred ;-;

• RIP in Pepperoni thred

ded thred ;-;

• Unfortunately. It's just that time again...

ded thred ;-;

• Dead no longer

• nah, still very ded ;-;

Dead no longer

• Oh no gotta get the gold back

nah, still very ded ;-;

• Plz nerf stairs

• stairs get nerfed
    omg wtf buff stairs plz

Plz nerf stairs

Sign in to comment in this discussion.