Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited August 2015

I've basically made a Rhyiona vs Rhysha war in the Star Wars universe , and you were in there , you were a pilot for a fighter jet but well you got blasted to death in the first battle lol.

And I agree with what you said.

Dracu98 posted: »

waitwaitwaitwaitwait, star wars comics? I love star wars! but I don't have a clue what you are talking about o.O and I ship everything, as l

• festive

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I NEED a ship for Chewbs ASAP He likes to make me the thread whore, I need revenge.

• edited August 2015

Okay, so suggestions:

Marijaa

John

Joey

Dracu

festive

What else?:^)

• wouldn't they make an extremely lewd pair

Green613 posted: »

festive

• edited August 2015

Chewbie x JumpyJoey ?

Okay, so suggestions: Marijaa John Joey Dracu festive What else?:^)

• thats the point

wouldn't they make an extremely lewd pair

• always, zachary. there is always room in my bed for you...

Eryka posted: »

Can I come ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• wait, what's going on?

• I thought festive had a crush on Poogs tho

Green613 posted: »

thats the point

• Trying to find a ship for Chewbs cause he ships me with half of the world.

wait, what's going on?

• I died? aw man :( was it an heroic death? or, even better, could you link me the comics or tell me where to find them?

Brawl posted: »

I've basically made a Rhyiona vs Rhysha war in the Star Wars universe , and you were in there , you were a pilot for a fighter jet but well you got blasted to death in the first battle lol. And I agree with what you said.

• Yeah I can send you all the links to the comics in PM if you want.

I died? aw man was it an heroic death? or, even better, could you link me the comics or tell me where to find them?

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

Last morning I thought that a bottle of Bleach was my cat... I should really think about getting new glasses.

• Chewi x Festive x John. That would make an really lewd poly ship ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I know who is not a good ship for chewbs: that strange Dracu-guy. it says that he kills his partners and paints pictures of them with their own blood. that dude is sick, I tell ya

Trying to find a ship for Chewbs cause he ships me with half of the world.

• Chewbie × John

• edited August 2015

Also, forgot to say, the only two major Rhysha moments that happened in the game was the "romantic" moment they had in the 3rd episode (and even then you could make it awkward), and now the intro of the 4th episode, where she looks at Rhys passionately, but Fiona (thank god) stops that moment. Sasha seems to be a fairly direct, up in your face kinda woman, so it's not a big surprise that she is showing her feelings towards Rhys. I mean, after all, she does have a crush on him. Everything else was just teases and/or friend moments (like the stun baton). If not for that intro in Episode 4, we would be extremely close to where Rhysha was!

I hope to god, that Episode 5 will allows us to shine.

• edited August 2015

that would be awesome!

enter image description here

note: she's saying "awesome" or "do it". you decide

Brawl posted: »

Yeah I can send you all the links to the comics in PM if you want.

• edited August 2015

Seriously though, is this some local tradition I don't yet know about? :)

Guys, help me find a ship for chewbacca,

• Chewbie × Festive × John × Eryka × Kawaiii (That's more lewd)

lottii-lu posted: »

Chewi x Festive x John. That would make an really lewd poly ship ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

Dracu seems fine, especially after you telling this story

I know who is not a good ship for chewbs: that strange Dracu-guy. it says that he kills his partners and paints pictures of them with their own blood. that dude is sick, I tell ya

• That could work!

Chewbie × John

• You know what, I hope you are right, I'm just really pessimistic. Sorry about that.

The thing is, not everyone romances in the same way. Some people like to take their time and some people are even nervous about it!

Yes, you are absolutely right but this is a game where they have only 5 episodes to tell a story and that's why they should have gave us more Rhyiona already. I just can't believe they would out of the blue give us Rhyiona in the finale. That's just really weird storytelling. And why would they focus on Rhysha so much if they really wanted to give us Rhyiona? I know you made some good point about this but it's still a bit iffy to me.

All I'm trying to say, there is so many possibilites that Telltale could use. There is literally, no excuse. Because no matter how late Rhyiona starts, it can start thanks to all those references/hints Telltale has left behind.

Again, I really hope you are right. The problem is that TTG has not been dealing shipping very well in Tales or in any of their games. It would be great if they could deal romance like in Dragon age but I have my doubts about that. :/

Also, don't forget, that according to one of the unused quotes, the time difference between the past and present is 1 year. If that is still true, and you are able to start Rhyiona by the end of the past timeline, they would have about 1 year to talk about their similarities/differences...

Sure they can always rush their romance in one episode but I wouldn't personally like that. :P I dunno, only ep 5 will tell how this all ends. as I said I'm expecting some nice moments between them but nothing really shippy.

BigBadPaul posted: »

The thing is, not everyone romances in the same way. Some people like to take their time and some people are even nervous about it! Maybe

• Ooookay, forget the Dracu guy then, I ain't trying to get Chewbs killed. :P

I know who is not a good ship for chewbs: that strange Dracu-guy. it says that he kills his partners and paints pictures of them with their own blood. that dude is sick, I tell ya

• That would be too lewd for me to handle xD

Chewbie × Festive × John × Eryka × Kawaiii (That's more lewd)

• I guess so? Right now it's more because of payback though. :P

HellFish posted: »

Seriously though, is this some local tradition I don't yet know about?

• Heading off for now! See you later guys and Paul! :)

• I'm coming into your bed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) enter image description here

always, zachary. there is always room in my bed for you...

• Yes! AND I AM NOT WEAK!!

• Bye!

kristi78968 posted: »

Heading off for now! See you later guys and Paul!

• edited August 2015

You never get the Fiona dialog :/ I tried it to see.

All that happens is the same convo between Sasha and Rhys, except this time she doesn't ask you how she looks. Though strangely she still hovers near the vending machine despite not being able to change her outfit.

AlphaLeague posted: »

Well I mean maybe it's just me but I didn't like the scare option because it just seemed like a cute relationship thing to do. I just told h

• See ya! :)

• Damn

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yes! AND I AM NOT WEAK!!

• edited August 2015

Well, time is always an issue in those kind of games, unfortunately. If I'm honest, the whole Rhysha thing in Episode 3 kind of came out of the blue too, so this coming up suddenly wouldn't be that strange. They are focusing on Rhysha, because (in my opinion) they want to build it up for people who actually wish to have it, and if something ends up messing it up, it would be so much more dramatic (or good, for us anyway) for it to happen. Well, I don't know how the timeline is going to work between the Past and the Present (if the difference is 1 year anyway), but if the difference IS 1 year, then the romance would be in no way rushed. Especially since the game likes to switch between the two (Past and Present), after Fiona or Rhys tells about the time that they asked themselves about their relationships with each other (and Sasha too), from then on, the two could have small references to their previous relationship, (in the Present) IF you went for it. (by references, I mean like, how good it was going for them until Rhys or, something else, messed it up for them.)

And yeah, they don't have to immediately start kissing each other and doing god knows what with each other. But it just has to be a start. A fairly emotional, and interesting start.

2 hours (considering it will be a longer episode) is a lot of time to tell a story like this. Telltale is smart. I can trust them to make a compelling story and make it all fit in the most of impossible time restraints. Don't lose hope. ;p

nohuhhuh posted: »

You know what, I hope you are right, I'm just really pessimistic. Sorry about that. The thing is, not everyone romances in the same wa

• Good night, Kristi!

• I'm waiting for you, zachary-senpai-san (ι´Д`)ノ

I'm coming into your bed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• do you ever see a ship and you just wanna

• IT'S SIMPLE :)

YOUR CONVERSATION BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU ARE JUST SO ADORABLE!!

(I HAVE BEEN SHIPPING YOU AND RHONU SECRETLY FOR A LONG TIME X) )

JUST ACCEPTED BRUH!!!PLZ

im confused

• <3

BigBadPaul posted: »

Good night, Kristi!

• my reaction whenever I see a ship that is not Dracu98 x Emma Watson. dude. I mean...how can you NOT ship that? come on!

do you ever see a ship and you just wanna

Sign in to comment in this discussion.