Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• pls do it for rhyiona

we will make your spirit live on

Kawaiii posted: »

do u want me to die r u forgetting im talking with telltale

• enter image description here

why did I make this

• So did I...

I MISSED 800.

• Good, LET TWITTER CONSUME YOU!

Green613 posted: »

u should really get one at first like 2 years ago i thought it was literally the dumbest thing i made one just to follow twd s2 news as it came out ive been addicted since i have the fucking page open on startup its insane

• Nighty night, Kawaiii.

im going 2 sleep I hope we can meet in my r rated rhyiona dreams ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) nighty night

• Just leave it be....

There isn't anything you can do now :/

Eryka posted: »

@Wolfenus54 it wasn't my goal that people will find out who that is! So now everyone have to forget about it!

• That wasn't so had, was it? I'll be praying for you, so that you get dat booty. ;^)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"Fine, I admit it. "

• Yeah but this is a public place and we are like a family here....

What is he gonna do? Nothing. This is the internet, where arguments are all you got, and he sucks at arguing.

• Dude, just let it go... :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Ugh, fuck it. I'll try to forget about that fucking drama. BTW I hate smoking. But I want to celebrate ^-^

• enter image description here

"I dream of it every day..."

MichaelBP posted: »

That wasn't so had, was it? I'll be praying for you, so that you get dat booty. ;^)

• ! Can she be my birthday present next year please? :P

mama's coming

• Best zombie film ever made.

And it had Simon Pegg and Nick Frost in it!! XD

HellFish posted: »

"Let's go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint and wait for all this to blow over."

• ..... I can't. Stupid animes are running through my head now.

rhonu posted: »

let me lighten the mood why does fiona wear panties with flowers on them?

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww :P

Because Rhys like to smell flowers.

• Good, and soon it will become a reality. (hopefully not Telltale "soon")

"I dream of it every day..."

• Sweet dreams with that puppy! <3

I'm going to go to bed, my eyes are streaming and my throat feels raw because of this darn cold that I have. ;( I'll definitely try to wr

• No.

Eryka posted: »

I can post more dead wolf's pictures, if you want!

• What does tsun mean? I'm not that much of an anime enthusiast atm :/

imagine fiona being all tsun but then having steamy dreams about rhys

• Let me guess:

The blunt edge hit you square on the bridge of your nose?

my tablet fell on my face it hurts ;-;

• oh boy

how did you guess it was the nose ;-;

HazzatheMan posted: »

Let me guess: The blunt edge hit you square on the bridge of your nose?

• I love you mi amore >:)

aww it's okay!!!! you don't have to keep anything in mind. i have to start loving myself a bit too and that is up to me ´__` i'm sorry if

• Cuz for it to fall on your face you would be lying on your back holding it up...

And cuz that is how they fall dude :P

oh boy how did you guess it was the nose ;-;

• damn you got me

i was holding it up cause my eyes were burning from staring at it so I put some distance in between and bam, thing falls

Cuz for it to fall on your face you would be lying on your back holding it up... And cuz that is how they fall dude :P

• Hot stuff right there! ;D

SHIRTLESSRHYS

• COME HERE!! XD

BRO-FIST! <3

IM BACK BABY!!!!

• Can you link it to us please? :D

Brawl posted: »

I don't know just a ghost I guess , I was too busy shittin my pants to care about that anyway look the ghost in the film doesn't actually

• 2:30 hours to read through 1,620 comments, plus chat with Wolf through PM's, plus check out 2 other threads :D

NOW I can go to bed! And wake up at 9am for work...

Goodnight lovelies! <3

• have a good night brother, it was fun!

Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

2:30 hours to read through 1,620 comments, plus chat with Wolf through PM's, plus check out 2 other threads NOW I can go to bed! And wake up at 9am for work... Goodnight lovelies!

• Goddammit I hate this. It's five o'clock and I'm awake cause the moment I lie down I have trouble breathing and I'm scared I'll suffocate in my sleep :(

• Awww :(

It's 4:30am here... I have to be up for work at 9am...

JumpyJoey posted: »

Goddammit I hate this. It's five o'clock and I'm awake cause the moment I lie down I have trouble breathing and I'm scared I'll suffocate in my sleep

• What's causing that, Joey? That sounds really bad.

Goddammit I hate this. It's five o'clock and I'm awake cause the moment I lie down I have trouble breathing and I'm scared I'll suffocate in my sleep

• What are you doing here then?! Sleep so you're not tired tomorrow! Or today.

Awww It's 4:30am here... I have to be up for work at 9am...

• It's probably just a cold. Yesterday I had to stay home because my throat hurt like crazy, and not only did it get worse in the evening, my nose also got stuffy.

I woke up at 4:30 with a) my nose completely blocked b) having trouble breathing in through my mouth for unknown reasons and c) still with a sore throat.

What's causing that, Joey? That sounds really bad.

• YES PLEASE

Oh Lord, you and me should do a narration duo :P I'm not very confident in myself though....

• Since you have a cold maybe the mucus is cloggling up your throat as well. Have you been coughing at all?

It's probably just a cold. Yesterday I had to stay home because my throat hurt like crazy, and not only did it get worse in the evening, my

• I'll shout out loud and smash my computer screen!

Green613 posted: »

tfw telltale gives me a kiss fiona option in episode 5

• I need sleep badly. Hope you feel better, @JumpyJoey, try to take something for tha nasty cold soon.

• No, no coughing except for yesterday morning, and even then it wasn't much, just a dry cough every now and then.

The mucus idea seems spot on, though. I think I'm gonna make myself a cup of tea.

Since you have a cold maybe the mucus is cloggling up your throat as well. Have you been coughing at all?

• Of course you need sleep, it's like five o'clock there :)

Thanks, I will.

Good night, Wolfie, sweet Rhyiona dreams <3

I need sleep badly. Hope you feel better, @JumpyJoey, try to take something for tha nasty cold soon.

• Ofcourse not :P

You're actually 7? Wow....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.